Take a moment and read through our collection of Dory quotes.
Dory is a fictional fish character in the animated films Finding Nemo and Finding Dory.
We first meet Dory in the 2003 hit movie Finding Nemo.
Ellen DeGeneres voices the character.
Dory is a Regal Blue Tang fish that is round and has yellow on her fins.
She suffers from short-term memory loss, but despite that, she is playful, happy, friendly, and caring.
When we first meet her, she joins up with a fish named Marlin, who is looking for his son Nemo.
Throughout their adventures in Finding Nemo, we see that Dory is loyal and helpful even if she does forget things and sometimes innocently gets into troublesome situations.
Dory had lost her parents, but she found a new “family” in Marlin and Nemo!
Enjoy these Dory quotes from the fun-loving fish.
Unforgettable Dory quotes
If you’re a Dory fan, these quotes will sound familiar.
1. “Let’s go!” — Dory
2. “I’m OK with crazy!” — Dory
3. “I’d say it’s half full.” — Dory
4. “Yes, I’m a natural blue.” — Dory
5. “What was I talking about?” — Dory
6. “The best things happen by chance.” — Dory
7. “I suffer from short-term memory loss.” — Dory
8. “I may not remember, but I can count.” — Dory
9. “I love field trips. Where are we going?” — Dory
10. “I’m thinking of something orange, and it’s small.” — Dory
Dory quotes to remind you of the movie
You’ll see how positive and encouraging Dory is in the following quotes.
11. “I can read? That’s right, I can read!” — Dory
12. “Got it. What was the first part again?” — Dory
13. “It runs in my family. At least, I think it does.” — Dory
14. “Do you know how it feels to be looking for someone.” — Dory
15. “This is the ocean, silly; we’re not the only two in here.” — Dory
16. “Look at all the exhibits. How can you do this park in one day, seriously?” — Dory
17. “I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy.” — Dory
18. “When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.” — Dory
19. “I can remember some things because I have a family because everyone has a family.” — Dory
20. “I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well.” — Dory
Look at others’ strengths instead of their weaknesses
While Dory quickly forgets what she may have been doing, she makes up for that with her loyalty and caring heart.
Even when things look bad, she has a positive attitude and keeps pushing Marlin to help him find his son.
Please share these Dory quotes and sayings with friends and family who love a great Disney movie!
Share your favorite Dory moments in the comment section below.
January 19, 2023 12:39 AM EST