Fans of the Looney Tunes will love these Elmer Fudd quotes!
Elmer Fudd is a Looney Tunes animated cartoon character created to be the archenemy of Bugs Bunny.
Due to the popularity of the competition and his relationship with Bugs Bunny, Elmer became a classic Looney Tunes character.
The character was created by Tex Avery and Chuck Jones and first appeared in the 1937 short, Little Red Walking Hood.
Many people have voiced Elmer Fudd over the years, but Mel Blanc was the original person to voice him.
Bugs Bunny and Elmer are enemies, as Elmer is a hunter constantly traversing the woods in search of game with his double-barreled shotgun.
Elmer is, however, gullible, with a quick temper and a short attention span, so Bugs is constantly outwitting him.
Take a look at these Elmer Fudd quotes to learn more about this classic character.
You will also enjoy our article on Pepe Le Pew quotes.
Best of Elmer Fudd Quotes
Relive your childhood cartoon days with these classic lines from Elmer Fudd.
1. “I’ll kill the Wabbit!” — Elmer Fudd
2. “Wabbits love to eat carrots.” — Elmer Fudd
3. “Kill the Wabbit! Kill the Wabbit! — Elmer Fudd
4. “Say your pwayers, wabbit!” — Elmer Fudd
5. “Come over here, you scwewy wabbit.” — Elmer Fudd
6. “Say, have you seen a wabbit wun by here?” — Elmer Fudd
7. “I have come across a wabbit right in my toilet!” — Elmer Fudd
8. “Uh, have one on the house, wabbit.” — Elmer Fudd
9. “There should be a Kaboom that can shatter the earth!” — Elmer Fudd
10. “You’re no shewiff! You’re that scwewy wabbit!” — Elmer Fudd
11. “Acme Pest Contwol? Weww I have a pest I want contwolled.” — Elmer Fudd
12. “You’ll never take me alive!” — Elmer Fudd
13. “Be vewy vewy quiet, I’m hunting wabbits!, He-e-e-e-e!” — Elmer Fudd
14. “My name is Elmer J. Fudd. Miwwionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.” — Elmer Fudd
Elmer Fudd Quotes About Hunting Rabbits and More
If you watched the cartoon, you know there were few things Elmer Fudd enjoyed as much as hunting rabbits, as shown in these quotes.
15. “West and wewaxation at wast!” — Elmer Fudd
16. “Gee, I hope it didn’t hurt too much when I killed you, Mister Wabbit.” — Elmer Fudd
17. “Just hang on until I get hold of that screwy rabbit and that duck!” — Elmer Fudd
18. “Mr. Wabbit, you can make a last wish before getting ready to die!” — Elmer Fudd
19. “I am calling you filthy wabbit; come out, I know that you are right there.” — Elmer Fudd
20. “I’ve got you now, you rabbit. I’m gonna blow you into a million rabbit cutlets.” — Elmer Fudd
21. “Any time those two wittle nut cwackers think they can out-smart Ewmer J. Fudd, they’ve got another thing coming.” — Elmer Fudd
22. “Just wait till I get my hands on that scwewy wabbit and that scwewball duck!” — Elmer Fudd
23. “Wisten to the whythmic whythm of the woodwinds as it wowws awound and awound…and it comes out here!” — Elmer Fudd
24. “Are you aware of the penalty that is going be imposed on you for shooting a meaty rabbit without possessing a license for a meaty rabbit?” — Elmer Fudd
25. “I have something to surprise you today: I am going to demonstrate the appropriate process for hunting, blasting, as well as twacking down a real and live rabbit! Now, do not make any sound at all.” — Elmer Fudd
What Does Elmer Fudd Look Like?
Elmer Fudd is known for wearing his classic hunting cap and clothes.
He is short, chubby, and bald, and in classic Elmer form, he always replaces his R’s and L’s in words with a W, making for classic lines such as “wascawwy wabbit.”
Please share these Elmer Fudd quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about Elmer Fudd in the comment section below.