Our latest collection of soulmate quotes that will inspire love and affection.
Your soulmate is someone who’s on board with who you are, your purpose on this earth and what you want to accomplish in life. It is the one person who inspires you to be a better person and whom you’ll always love no matter what.
Love is a significant part of life. It makes us better human beings and improves our lives. Love gives you the energy to face life along with the many challenges it brings.
Besides, when you have love inside of you, other people will benefit just as much as you do. You’ll be able to share it with others and positively impact their lives.
When you have had a bad day at work, your soulmate offers a safe cushion to land. They will also be a mirror for you and help you grow into a better person.
Connecting with your soulmate is another way to tap into your everyday power and greatly enhance your life. However, we sometimes run out of words to express how much love we have for our soulmates.
Here are some inspirational, wise, and beautiful soulmate quotes, soulmate sayings, and soulmate proverbs to help put your feelings into words and make your relationship more satisfying.
Soulmate quotes and sayings to put love into words
1. “We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect.” — Linda Brady
2. “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend” ― Faye Hall
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of true love quotes for the hopeless romantic.
3. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.”— Kenny Loggins
4. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”— Dr. Seuss
5. “The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourself, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love.” – Sorin Cerin
6. Our universe grants every soul a twin—a reflection of themselves—the kindred spirit – And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other—even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love. – Julie Dillon
7. A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet. – Dianna Hardy
8. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
9. Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins? – Nancy Garden
10. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse
Soulmate quotes and sayings to help express your love
11. “I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.” – Emery Allen
12. “I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them.” – Colleen Hoover
13. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”— Rumi
14. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — The Notebook
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of The Notebook quotes from the movie.
15. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
16. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
17. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
18. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
19. I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
20. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – Joan Powers
Soulmate quotes for him or her
21. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”— Maya Angelou
22. “You’re the fire burning inside of me.” ― Kelvin O’Ralph
23. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.” — Unknown
24. There is only happiness in life, to love and to be loved. – George Sand
25. Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity. – Truth Devour
26. When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.
27. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” – Rae Carson
28. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
29. “I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.” – Rainbow Rowell
30. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times… In life after life, in age after age, forever. –Tagore
Soulmate quotes and sayings to spice up your relationship
31. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
32. “Before I met you, my life ran on sheer amusement.
After I met you, my life ran on sheer compassion.” ― Heenashree Khandelwal
33. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” – Alexander Smith
34. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
35. The best things in life can never be kept; they must be given away. A Smile, a Kiss, and Love. – Robert Browning
36. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
37. “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” – N. R. Hart
38. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ― William Shakespeare
39. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. – Angelita Lim
40. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Beautiful soulmate quotes and sayings
41. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”— Emily Brontë
42. “A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized.” – Vironika Tugaleva
43. “What if you find your soul mate… at the wrong time?”― Lauren Kate
44. “Soul mates are muses. The people in your life you despise, disrespect and desire the most.” – Coco J. Ginger
45. “Soul mates may be linked, but fight to separate, causing wounds and confusion. They teach what no one else can.” – Donna Lynn Hope
46. Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. – Helen Boswell
47. “Before you find your soul mate, you must first discover your soul.”― Charles F. Glassman
48. Did you ever stop to think that even if I am a monster, I might be your soulmate anyway? – Julie Johnson
49. Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait. – Neelam Saxena Chandra
50. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.” — Paul McCartney
Soulmate quotes to help you put your thoughts and feelings into words
51. “Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of.” – Louise Nurding
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of boyfriend quotes that will give you butterflies.
52. “A soul mate is…someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours…there is not a compromise, there is a complement.” – Paul Robear
53. “What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?” “One is a choice, and one is not. – Tarryn Fisher
54. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.”— Elizabeth Gilbert
55. “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks.” ― Richard Bach
56. “Carry me in your heart wherever you go I’m always here. You just have to look within.” – Jeremy Limn
57. “As you awaken, you will come to understand that the journey to love isn’t about finding “The one” the journey is about becoming “The one”. –Creig Crippen
58. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Jung
59. “Friends yesterday, lovers today, soulmates forever.” — Unknown
60. “I love us for the way our eyes make love to each other’s souls.” – Christopher Poindexter
Cute soulmate quotes to lift your spirits
61. “A soulmate is someone whom, when you meet, without thinking, without letting your neocortex play into the decision; you feel an instant familiarity, a sense of connection, a longing.” – Karen Salmansohn
62. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – Heather Cortez
63. “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate.” – Barbara Hershey
64. “A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.”
— Thomas Moore
65. “When love runs soul deep, a kiss is no longer just a kiss. It is the place where heaven and earth meet.” – Daniel Nielsen
66. “You don’t find love, it finds you. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what’s written in the stars.” ― Anaïs Nin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of fate quotes that will remind you to take each day one at a time.
67. “Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my friend, lover and forever soul mate..” – Ritu Ghatourey
68. “We meet our soulmates when we’re on our soul path.” – Karen M. Black
69. “Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.” – Richard Bach
70. “Sometimes you get lucky and find a soul that grooves with yours.” — Unknown
Powerful soulmate quotes
71. “When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.” – Arielle Ford
72. “A soulmate will never leave you. They will always be apart of your life until one day the chance is given for them to become your life. It is then you will become one.”― Faye Hall
73. “Soulmate is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real.” – Hilary Duff
74. “Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning.”― Brian Weiss
75. “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.” – Criss Jami
76. “Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pangs, captivation and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope.”― Victoria Erickson
77. “A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence.”― Shannon L. Alder
78. “I married a man who was as much a part of me as my own soul.”― C.J. English
79. “Though soulmates aren’t looking for you, they will find you.”― Kevin Ansbro
80. “We were soul deep in love, our souls loved one another long before we ever knew this was a once in a lifetime love. One we cannot undo.”― N.R.Hart
Other soulmate quotes and sayings
81. “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.” – Candace Bushnell
82. “When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?” – Shannon L. Alder
83. “Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool.” – Robert Brault
84. “Hide yourself in God, so when a man wants to find you he will have to go there first.” – Shannon L. Alder
85. “Time and time again, we reconnect. It’s like the universe nudges us to give it one more chance.” – Nikki Rowe
86. “Not all pain can be consoled. Sometimes all a pining person really needs is an ear to listen and a heart to understand them.” – J. Yuvanesh
87. “If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me.” – Rumi
88. “Even if he could never belong to me, I would always belong to him. Painfully, ruinously, irrevocably.” – Mary Catherine Gebhard
89. “When your emotion finds a true expression in another person, he’s your soul mate. Never leave him!” – Ramana Pemmaraju
90. “In darkness, love can sleep too deep, but it can never die. In light, love can blind its sight, but it can never lie.” – Tavisha Sh
Which are your favorite soulmate quotes?
Love improves our lives in so many ways. When you find your soulmate, you’ll find someone who’s on board with everything about you and your purpose.
Connecting with your soulmate will shape other things that will happen in your life and the world around you. Hopefully, these soulmate quotes have helped you find the right words to share with your significant other.
Did you enjoy these soulmate quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.