Fast Times at Ridgemont High Quotes
December 21, 2022 7:36 AM EST
Enjoy a ride down memory lane with these Fast Times at Ridgemont High quotes.
Based on the 1981 book Fast Times at Ridgemont High: A True Story by Cameron Crowe, the movie was made in 1982 and directed by Amy Heckerling.
Starring Sean Penn and Jennifer Jason Leigh, this movie is a classic high school story enjoyed by many.
To write the book, Crowe actually went undercover at Clairemont High, and the movie is based on those experiences, especially the romantic relationships between the main characters.
This comedy-drama was even selected for preservation in the U.S. National Films Registry by the Library of Congress in 2005.
Enjoy remembering this classic through the Fast Times at Ridgemont High quotes below.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Dawson’s Creek quotes that will take you back to high school.
Classic Fast Times at Ridgemont High Quotes
Check out these classic quotes from the movie!
1. “All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I’m fine.” – Jeff Spicoli
2. “That was my skull. I’m so wasted.” – Jeff Spicoli
3. “I woke up in such a great mood today. I don’t know what the hell happened.” – Mike Damone
4. “You are a wuss—part wimp, and part pussy.” – Mike Damone
5. “That’s the idea, Rat. That’s the attitude.” – Mike Damone
6. “I shall serve no fries before their time.” – Brad Hamilton
7. “Learn it. Know it. Live it.” – Brad Hamilton
8. “Jeez. Doesn’t anyone f*cking knock anymore?” – Brad Hamilton
9. “So tell me, do you like Ron?” – Linda Barrett
10. “Learning about Cuba, and having some food.” – Jeff Spicoli
Memorable Fast Times at Ridgemont High Quotes
Check out the quotes below that you are sure to remember from the movie.
11. “You want romance? In Ridgemont? We can’t even get cable TVhere, Stacy, and you want romance!” – Linda Barrett
12. “Make up your mind, dude. Is he going to sh*t, or is he going to kill us?” – Jeff Spicoli
13. “What are you, people? On dope?” – Mr. Arnold Hand
14. “Why don’t you get a job, Spicoli?” – Brad Hamilton
15. “Hope you had a hell of a piss, Arnold!” – Brad Hamilton
16. “You really want me to put this stuff back on?” – Brad Hamilton
17. “People exaggerate so much around here.” – Linda Barrett
18. “That’s fantastic. Let me ask you a question. When you get out there, do you ever fear for your life?” – Stu Nahan
19. “Hey, you guys had shirts on when you came in here.” – Brad Hamilton
20. “When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of ‘Led Zeppelin IV’.” – Mike Damone
Fast Times are not Always Good Times
As the movie shows, there are a lot of good times in high school, but people are bound to make mistakes and often experience bad and good times.
Did these Fast Times at Ridgemont High quotes and lines remind you of your high school experiences?
Please share with your friends and family to remind them of their high school experiences, and post any comments in the comment section below.