These Led Zeppelin quotes and songs will put you in the mood to rock out!
Led Zeppelin was a world-famous rock band from England that began in 1968. The music group consisted of Robert Plant as vocalist, Jimmy Page as guitarist, John Bonham as drummer, and John Paul Jones as bassist and keyboardist.
These Led Zeppelin quotes come from the minds of each of these members and have been expressed in songs, interviews, and other sources.
Don’t forget to also read these Stevie Nicks quotes and lyrics that will unleash your inner rockstar.
Who is considered the greatest band of all time?
If Led Zeppelin is your favorite musical artist, you’ll love these quotes from the famous rock band. Music is a universal language that connects us all. When you hear these uplifting Led Zeppelin lyrics, you’ll understand why their songs have remained so popular over the years.
The powerful words from these Led Zeppelin songs will stick in your mind and the beat will get stuck in your head.
Led Zeppelin quotes about death and the stairway to heaven
1. “Mellow is the man who knows what he’s been missing.” – Led Zeppelin
2. “Let me wander in your garden, and the seeds of love I’ll sow.” – Led Zeppelin
3. “As it was, then again it will be; though the course may change sometimes, rivers always lead to the sea.” – Led Zeppelin
4. “Sing loud for the sunshine. Pray hard for the rain.” – Led Zeppelin
5. “Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there’s still time to change the road you’re on.” – Led Zeppelin
6. “These are the seasons of emotion, and like the winds, they rise and fall.” – Led Zeppelin
7. “If the sun refused to shine, I’d still be loving you. If mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.” – Led Zeppelin
8. “So, if you wake up with the new sunrise and all your dreams are still as new. And happiness is what you need so bad, girl, the answer lies with you.” – Led Zeppelin
9. “Many times I’ve lied, many times I’ve listened, many times I’ve wondered how much there is to know.” – Led Zeppelin
10. “Well, there’s a light in your eye that keeps shinin’, like a star that can’t wait for the night.” – Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin quotes that will put you in the mood to rock out
11. “Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.” – Led Zeppelin
12. “There’s a feeling I get when I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts, I have seen rings of smoke through the trees, And the voices of those who standing looking.” – Led Zeppelin
13. “Nobody hears a single word you say, but you keep on talkin’ till your dying day.” – Led Zeppelin
14. “Rest now within the peace. Take of the fruit, but guard the seed.” – Led Zeppelin
15. “Upon us all, a little rain must fall.” – Led Zeppelin
16. “There’s a lady who’s sure; All that glitters is gold. And she’s buying a stairway to heaven. And when she gets there she knows; If the stores are closed. With a word she can get what she came for.” – Led Zeppelin
17. “To be a rock, and not to roll.” – Led Zeppelin
18. “You built my hopes so high; Baby then you let me down so low.” – Led Zeppelin
19. “There’s a sign on the wall, But she wants to be sure. Cause you know sometimes words have; Two meanings. In a tree by the brook there’s a songbird; Who sings sometimes. All of our thoughts are misgiven.” – Led Zeppelin
20. “And it’s whispered that soon If we all call the tune; Then the piper will lead us to reason, And a new day will dawn; For those who stand long; And the forests will echo with laughter.” – Led Zeppelin
Memorable Led Zeppelin quotes
21. “Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master’s call?” – Led Zeppelin
22. “Woman I can’t quit you babe; I think I’m gonna put you down for a while.” – Led Zeppelin
23. “This is the wonder of devotion; I see the torch; We all must hold.” – Led Zeppelin
24. “Spent my days with a woman unkind; Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine; Made up my mind to make a new start; Going To California with an aching in my heart.” – Led Zeppelin
25. “Been dazed and confused for so long it’s not true.” – Led Zeppelin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of confused quotes to help you make a big decision.
26. “The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know.” – Led Zeppelin
27. “Then what’s to stop us pretty baby, but what is and what should never be…catch the wind. see us spin, Sail away leave today, way up high in the sky.” – Led Zeppelin
28. “If my wings should fail me, Lord, please meet me with another pair.” – Led Zeppelin
29. “This is the mystery of the quotient, quotient; Upon us all, upon us all, a little rain must fall.” – Led Zeppelin
30. “Someone told me there’s a girl out there; With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair; Took my chances on a big jet plane; Never let them tell you that they’re all the same.” – Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin quotes that will make your day
31. “Soul of a woman was created below.” – Led Zeppelin
32. “And if you listen very hard; The tune will come to you at last; Where all are one and one is all.” – Led Zeppelin
33. “You know you shook me, you shook me all night long.” – Led Zeppelin
34. “Everybody I know thinks they know me well, but they’re never gonna know, cause I move like hell.” – Led Zeppelin
35. “The sea was red and the sky was grey; Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.” – Led Zeppelin
36. “Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love.” – Led Zeppelin
37. “Got no time for spreading roots, the time has come to be gone. And though our health we drank a thousand times, it’s time to ramble on.” – Led Zeppelin
38. “The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath.” – Led Zeppelin
39. “The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake; As the children of the sun began to awake; Seems that the wrath of the Gods; Got a punch on the nose and it started to flow; I think I might be sinking; Throw me a line if I reach it in time; I’ll meet you up there where the path; Runs straight and high; To find a queen without a king; They say she plays guitar and cries and sings.” – Led Zeppelin
40. “So now you’d better stop and rebuild all your ruins, For peace and trust can win the day, despite of all your losing.” – Led Zeppelin
More Led Zeppelin quotes and lyrics
41. “Oh, whatever that your days may bring, no use hiding in a corner, cause that won’t change a thing.” – Led Zeppelin
42. “I’m telling you now, the greatest thing you ever can do now is share a smile with someone who’s blue now, it’s very easy…” – Led Zeppelin
43. “Well, if the sun shines so bright, or on our way, it’s darkest night, the road we choose is always right, so fine.” – Led Zeppelin
44. “Side a white mare in the footsteps of dawn; Tryin’ to find a woman who’s never, never, never been born; Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams; Telling myself it’s not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.” – Led Zeppelin
45. “Oh, can our love be so strong, when so many loves go wrong, will our love go on and on and on and on and on and on?” – Led Zeppelin
46. “I can’t count the tears of a life with no love.” – Led Zeppelin
47. “There walks a lady we all know; Who shines white light and wants to show; How everything still turns to gold.” – Led Zeppelin
48. “Yours is the cloth, mine is the hand that sews time, his is the force that lies within…” – Led Zeppelin
49. “And as we wind on down the road, our shadows taller than our soul…” – Led Zeppelin
50. “Don’t it make you feel bad when you’re tryin’ to find your way home, you don’t know which way to go?” – Led Zeppelin
What are your favorite Led Zeppelin quotes about death and music?
This collection of uplifting Led Zeppelin lyrics and profound Led Zeppelin quotes about death will make you think deeply about every aspect of life. This iconic band from London, England has forever redefined the genres of hard rock and blues-rock.
They are best known for their song Stairway to Heaven, but they also have many other classic hits. When you read this list of Led Zeppelin quotes, try to think of your favorite songs that they’ve performed.
Whether you own every album or you’ve only heard them play on the radio, these Led Zeppelin quotes will have you ready to rock. Words are powerful, and they can seem even more emotional and meaningful as a part of a song. Share these Led Zeppelin quotes and lyrics with your loved ones.
What are your favorite Led Zeppelin quotes about death and life? Let us know in the comment section below.
January 14, 2021 7:00 AM EST