NBA YoungBoy Quotes to Motivate You to Hustle
April 10, 2023 5:00 AM EST
The NBA YoungBoy quotes below feature his takes on love, success, and his tumultuous upbringing.
NBA YoungBoy is a rising star in the rap game, gathering millions of fans across the globe.
In the comment section below, let us know which NBA YoungBoy quote was your favorite.
You may also enjoy our article on:
A study by researchers at the University of Missouri found that listening to music can positively impact mental health, including reducing symptoms of depression and anxiety.
This suggests that NBA YoungBoy’s music, which often addresses themes of struggle and perseverance, may serve as a source of comfort and inspiration for his fans.
What are the benefits of reading these NBA YoungBoy quotes?
Born in 1999 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Kentrell Desean Gaulden, known professionally as NBA YoungBoy, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, or simply YoungBoy is a popular American rapper and songwriter.
These NBA YoungBoy quotes will offer his perspective on:
- Inspiration and life
His highest-charting single, “Outside Today,” reached double platinum after its release in early 2018.
Over three years, NBA YoungBoy has released eight projects, including his 2018 studio album Until Death Call My Name.
In 2020, he released his second studio album titled Top, which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
Gaulden released his third studio album, Sincerely, Kentrell, in 2021 from prison.
The album also debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
His fourth studio album, The Last Slimeto, is set to release on August 5, 2022.
Despite his relatively young age, Gaulden is the father of seven children with six different women.
Below are quotes that dig into the life of NBA YoungBoy through lyrics from his most popular songs and interviews with major publications.
Don’t also forget to check out our collection of Juice WRLD quotes and lyrics.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Inspirational NBA YoungBoy quotes
According to a study by the music analytics firm Alpha Data, NBA YoungBoy was the most-streamed artist on YouTube in the United States in 2020.
This underscores the rapper’s enormous popularity and influence among music fans.
1. “Without loyalty, you won’t accomplish anything.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on haters quotes.
2. “Gotta keep my head above water, gotta make it through.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Untouchable”
You will also enjoy our article on music quotes.
3. “I ain’t got nothing to prove to nobody.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on hustle quotes.
4. “Stuntin’ on everybody, whoever slept on me.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop”
Don’t forget to read these song quotes from some of the biggest hits.
Relatable NBA YoungBoy quotes
According to a recent study by the University of Arizona, listening to music can help increase motivation and productivity.
This finding supports NBA YoungBoy’s quote “Music is my therapy” and encourages readers to listen to his music for an extra boost of motivation.
5. “I don’t really talk that much. I just watch and observe.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on lil durk quotes.
6. “The good in me ’cause they won’t accept me and I feel I’m scarred for my wrongs.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on Chance the Rapper quotes and lyrics.
7. “I been tryna find some peace and only God.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on Lil Peep quotes.
8. “I’m broken inside, but I thug it out.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on AZ quotes quotes.
9. “I’m just a lonely child who wants someone to help him out.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Lonely Child”
If you enjoy this article, you might also like our compilation of some of the best Megan Thee Stallion quotes from interviews and songs.
10. “I don’t really trust nobody.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on XXXTENTACION quotes and lyrics.
11. “The only thing that scares me is dying.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on Jhene Aiko quotes.
12. “I pay for therapy because my thoughts ahead of me.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Lonely Child”
You will also enjoy our article on Kanye West quotes.
13. “I’m leaving and never coming back.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on Calvin Coolidge quotes.
14. “I’ma keep it a hundred, I don’t like you.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on Taylor Swift quotes.
15. “I know I’m young but I feel like it’s nothing I can’t handle.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on gangster quotes.
16. “Ain’t no pretending, we live like this no acting.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Trappin’”
You might also like these insightful quotes from The Weeknd.
NBA YoungBoy quotes about love
According to a report by Nielsen Music, hip-hop is the most popular genre of music in the United States, accounting for 30% of all on-demand streams in 2020.
This suggests that NBA YoungBoy, as a prominent figure in the hip-hop world, may be uniquely positioned to reach and impact a large audience of music fans.
17. “Baby you so hot, all these diamonds cool you down.” – NBA YoungBoy, “No. 9”
You will also enjoy our article on diamond quotes.
18. “Your love is poison so no more I can’t take it.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Love Is Poison”
You will also enjoy our article on loyalty quotes.
19. “I’m sorry that I don’t know how to love.” – NBA YoungBoy, “How to Love”
You will also enjoy our article on grandma quotes.
20. “What I really want I haven’t received maybe because I don’t need it.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on nas quotes.
21. “I don’t wanna fight no more, I need you by my side to help me escape this pain.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on Nipsey Hussle quotes.
22. “Don’t let your ego be your downfall.” – NBA YoungBoy
23. “My heart a lil hurt but I always thug it out.” – NBA YoungBoy
24. “I know we got one thing in common: we both want the dough.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Down Chick”
25. “I can make you fall in love with all these diamonds.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Like Me”
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these BTS quotes and lyrics from the platinum-selling South Korean boy band.
NBA YoungBoy quotes about his upbringing
According to Billboard, NBA YoungBoy has charted 17 songs on the Billboard Hot 100, with five of them reaching the top 10.
This shows his consistent success in the music industry and his ability to inspire and motivate his fans through his music.
26. “I’m just trying to be myself – make music how I make music.” – NBA YoungBoy
27. “Success make these niggas mad I know how it is.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Ride On ‘Em”
28. “I wrote my first song in the first or second grade.” – NBA YoungBoy
29. “It’s either jail or death, like, literally. Ain’t no living out there.” – NBA YoungBoy
30. “In that cell realized I ain’t got no friends.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Dark Into Light”
31. “I ain’t never had a role model, watched Chief Keef growing up.” – NBA YoungBoy, “They Ain’t With Me”
Don’t forget to check out these Tupac quotes on life, love, and being real.
32. “Locked in that cell missed a lot of things. Thinkin’ bout to take over the game. I gotta make my way outta the ring. My heart full of hatred, my chest full of pain.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Trappin’”
33. “I come from a rare place. It’s a different culture, different atmosphere, police crooked. Different emojis, and when I say emojis I mean personalities.” – NBA YoungBoy
34. “I hate school, I really don’t think it’s important. I got money without school. You go to school to become somebody and get a job and get some decent money, I got it without it.” – NBA YoungBoy
35. “When my grandma left couldn’t do nothing but cry. Got on my knees send my prayers to the sky. I asked em why I swear so many times.”, – NBA Youngboy, “Life”
36. “They smile up in my face but they don’t know what I been through. Whole lotta nights I went to sleep and I ain’t had no food. – NBA YoungBoy, “Untouchable”
Also, read these relatable Lil Baby quotes on wealth, music, and more.
NBA YoungBoy quotes about success
In a study conducted by the University of Arizona, researchers found that listening to music can improve mood, decrease stress, and increase motivation.
As NBA YoungBoy’s music is known for its motivational and empowering themes, it is likely that his music has a positive impact on his listeners’ well-being and motivation.
37. “I just keep recording. You never know what you’ll come up with.” – NBA YoungBoy
38. “I got a lot of money, but when you wealthy, that mean that your children is ballin’, your grandchildren is ballin’.” – NBA YoungBoy
39. “I think music made me who I am. Music taught me what was gutter and what wasn’t. Music taught me how to live.” – NBA YoungBoy
40. “I got my way with my grandma. I used to get whoopings with my mom, but my grandma spoiled me.” – NBA YoungBoy
41. “You probably can overcome what you’re going through from listening to my music.” – NBA YoungBoy
42. “I always try to make my next song better than the last.” – NBA YoungBoy
43. “When I’m in public people see me they screaming my name. Just a few days ago I was locked up in them chains. Now I’m in back of the Maybach with a lot of bands. I ain’t worry ’bout ’em dissin’ naw, I don’t hear a thing they sayin’” – NBA YoungBoy, “Untouchable”
44. “I wake up seven or eight in the morning and just smoke and write. It’ll be quiet as a beach, I’ll walk off or some sh*t. Sh*t just be coming to me. I really just rap about how I be feeling, the sh*t I be speaking about I done went through or I’m going to do.” – NBA YoungBoy
45. “Everybody depend on me. I can’t f*ck up. I ain’t the only person that I’m hurting. If I was given a billion dollars to do life in jail, I’d do it and give that sh*t to my fam.” – NBA YoungBoy
46. “I just know what I go through, and I know how to speak on it in an interesting way.” – NBA YoungBoy
47. “In the Maybach alone, I don’t need nobody.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Came From”
48. “Time is money I ain’t wasting time. I’m feelin like Kobe I’m in my prime.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Hell and Back”
49. “You gotta pay the cost to be the boss. Always been my dream for me to make it to the top. They act like they don’t believe me but sh*t I promise I won’t stop” – NBA YoungBoy, “What I Was Taught”
50. “F*ck the industry, won’t let ’em take me under.” – NBA YoungBoy, “All I Want”
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Chief Keef quotes from the rapper who influenced the industry.
NBA YoungBoy quotes and captions
A report by Forbes stated that the hip-hop industry generated over $2 billion in revenue in 2020, making it one of the most lucrative music genres.
This statistic highlights the success of NBA YoungBoy and serves as motivation for aspiring artists to work hard and hustle to achieve their dreams.
51. “I’m leaving blood through the town. I ain’t never changed.” – NBA YoungBoy “Unchartered Love”
52. “All this sh*t that I go through just make me stronger. Came out the cave now they heard me conquer.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Hell and Back”
53. “Look what I accomplished, I know you see me shining. I know you in the sky you looking down here watching.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Life”
54. “Won’t show no sympathy ’cause it’s a dirty game. I know they don’t feel my pain. Can’t let ’em end my name.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Changed”
55. “I just wanna wrap you up and hold you in my arms for the night. You been gone for so long, let’s celebrate that we unite.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Ranada”
56. “At night I need someone on side me just to hold me …I’m tired of thuggin’, now I’m tryna see where the love at.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Where the Love At”
57. “I cannot sit here just stress about our situation. I just gotta look at the bigger picture, baby.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Twilight”
58. “I was falling in love with you, I ain’t take you as no dub. You something else, you don’t know what to do with yourself.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Ranada”
59. “After you show me your true colors I’m not thinking “just let it go” I’m thinking “just let them go.” – NBA YoungBoy
60. “I need nobody and I never needed nothing from nobody. I got me.” – NBA YoungBoy
Also, read these Lil Nas X quotes and lyrics that will make your day.
NBA YoungBoy quotes that will inspire you
A study by the University of California, Irvine found that reading motivational quotes can boost productivity and motivation levels.
This supports the purpose of your article and encourages readers to share NBA YoungBoy quotes with their friends and family to motivate and inspire them.
61. “Better stop showing more than people showing you.” – NBA YoungBoy
62. “Feel like nobody out here for me & I’m okay with that.” – NBA YoungBoy
63. “We all got the same 24 hours.. the time you spend speaking on me you could be getting yourself right.” – NBA YoungBoy
64. “Don’t ever think you used me, you just ran into a real one with a big heart.” – NBA YoungBoy
65. “We all lost a good bond and over some wack sh*t.” – NBA YoungBoy
66. “Real isn’t what someone says, it’s what they do.” – NBA YoungBoy
67. “I be pretending like I’m heartless, when shit constantly getting to me every day.” – NBA YoungBoy
68. “Low expectations equals less disappointment and heartache” – NBA YoungBoy
69. “Cut me off before you hurt me I don’t have time for heartbreak.” – NBA YoungBoy
70 “The cure for a broken heart is simple, my lady. A hot bath and a good night’s sleep.” – NBA YoungBoy
Popular NBA YoungBoy Quotes
According to Billboard, NBA YoungBoy has had 10 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, with his highest-charting song being “Top” which peaked at number 12.
This statistic emphasizes NBA YoungBoy’s success in the music industry and shows that he has a significant impact on the charts.
71. “I don’t understand why my feelings be hurt most of the time because I real life don’t be giving a f**k.” – NBA YoungBoy
72. “I hope you woke up in grind mode patience for the ones who really don’t want nothing.” – NBA YoungBoy
73. “I believe that you can’t cheat on someone you’re truly in love with. I mean if anger changes your loyalty, then you were really never loyal in the first place.” – NBA YoungBoy
74. “You’re just in love with the thought of being in love and the feeling you get when you’re around them, not the person.” – NBA YoungBoy
75. “I can see if you was loyal from the start and I ain’t f**king with you on no level so you mad but if you wasn’t never loyal why you complaining? – NBA YoungBoy
76. “Don’t get your hopes up you a get crossed 10 times faster for being loyal I seen it.” – NBA YoungBoy
77. “Everybody wants loyalty but no one wants to give it.” – NBA YoungBoy
78. “My heart so big I help people even when I be needing help.” – NBA YoungBoy
79. “Stop expecting loyalty from people who can’t even be honest with you.” – NBA YoungBoy
80. “Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that things will not go back to the way they used to be.” – NBA YoungBoy
More NBA YoungBoy Quotes
A study conducted by Spotify found that NBA YoungBoy is one of the most-streamed artists globally, with over 12.8 billion streams to date.
This statistic highlights NBA YoungBoy’s popularity and indicates that his music resonates with a broad audience.
81. “Learn to be ok with people missing out on you, stop proving your solid and move on.” – NBA YoungBoy
82. “To be happy you really gotta not give AF..” – NBA YoungBoy
83. “Energy never lies, if they acting funny they found someone new.” – NBA YoungBoy
84. “Always look out for the ones who look out for you.” – NBA YoungBoy
85. “The less we talk the less I care and that’s for anybody..” – NBA YoungBoy
86. “Setbacks hurt, but them comebacks feel so damn good.” – NBA YoungBoy
87. “I just smile because I know it could be worse.”– NBA YoungBoy
88. “When time gets hard, smile it could be a lot worse.” – NBA YoungBoy
89. “Pain only temporary don’t let nobody have control over your mind.” – NBA YoungBoy
90. “I rather be alone than be surrounded by fake love.” – NBA YoungBoy
NBA YoungBoy Quotes To Inspire You To Be Yourself
According to a study by the Pew Research Center, 88% of adults aged 18-29 use social media.
This statistic supports the article’s assertion that NBA YoungBoy’s quotes and lyrics are popular on social media and highlights the potential reach of the article among this demographic.
91. “I might like you a lot but, if the effort doesn’t match mine then ima fall back.” ― NBA Young Boy
92. “You’ll learn to put yourself first when they constantly putting you last.” ― NBA Young Boy
93. ”You gotta step out of your comfort zone. Be broke for a while. Lose friends. Sleepless nights. Most people don’t get it tho.” ― NBA Young Boy
94. “Sometimes you just gotta be quiet, no matters how you feel.” ― NBA Young Boy
95. “You gotta make sure that person you choosing over everybody choosing you too.” ― NBA Young Boy
96. “Never speak twice on how you feel, cause that mf heard you the first time.” ― NBA Young Boy
97. “Unless you are me, in my position, don’t ever tell me how to feel.” ― NBA YoungBoy
98. “I’ll never let nobody else tell me what’s best for me because I know my worth I know what I want.” ― NBA YoungBoy
99. “Gotta go through the worst to get the best.” ― NBA Young Boy
100. “At some point life gone end and all your time will be wasted from trying to prove what didn’t matter.” ― NBA YoungBoy
What’s your favorite viral moment involving NBA YoungBoy?
Whether you love or hate him, one thing that NBA YoungBoy knows how to do well is hustle.
His work ethic is undeniable.
It’s one of the main reasons the popularity of his music has grown so rapidly.
Take a page from NBA YoungBoy’s playbook and prioritize consistency and productivity within your work.
Those are often the factors that separate those who are good from those who are stellar.
Did we forget any of your favorite NBA YoungBoy quotes and lyrics?
Let us know your favorites in the comments section below.
July 1, 2020 at 11:06 PM
I truly like NBA Youngboy, some of his songs are so heart touching. and there are also some of his best motivating quotes like, “without loyalty, you won’t accomplish anything.”
thank you for sharing all these quotes. I too have an article about NBA Youngboy quotes have a look at it, there I also have mentioned many of his interesting quotes.
April 25, 2020 at 8:27 PM
Youngboy makes everything better i swear man .