The NBA YoungBoy quotes below feature his takes on love, success, and his tumultuous upbringing.
NBA YoungBoy is a rising star in the rap game, gathering millions of fans across the globe.
In the comment section below, let us know which NBA YoungBoy quote was your favorite.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these NBA YoungBoy quotes?
Born in 1999 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Kentrell Desean Gaulden, known professionally as NBA YoungBoy, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, or simply YoungBoy is a popular American rapper and songwriter.
These NBA YoungBoy quotes will offer his perspective on:
- Inspiration and life
His highest-charting single, “Outside Today,” reached double platinum after its release in early 2018.
Over three years, NBA YoungBoy has released eight projects, including his 2018 studio album Until Death Call My Name.
In 2020, he released his second studio album titled Top, which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
Gaulden released his third studio album, Sincerely, Kentrell, in 2021 from prison.
The album also debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
His fourth studio album, The Last Slimeto, is set to release on August 5, 2022.
Despite his relatively young age, Gaulden is the father of seven children with six different women.
Below are quotes that dig into the life of NBA YoungBoy through lyrics from his most popular songs and interviews with major publications. .
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Inspirational NBA YoungBoy quotes
1. “Without loyalty, you won’t accomplish anything.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on haters quotes.
2. “Gotta keep my head above water, gotta make it through.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Untouchable”
You will also enjoy our article on music quotes.
3. “I ain’t got nothing to prove to nobody.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on hustle quotes.
4. “Stuntin’ on everybody, whoever slept on me.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop”
Don’t forget to read these song quotes from some of the biggest hits.
Relatable NBA YoungBoy quotes
5. “I don’t really talk that much. I just watch and observe.” – NBA YoungBoy
6. “The good in me ’cause they won’t accept me and I feel I’m scarred for my wrongs.” – NBA YoungBoy
7. “I been tryna find some peace and only God.” – NBA YoungBoy
8. “I’m broken inside, but I thug it out.” – NBA YoungBoy
9. “I’m just a lonely child who wants someone to help him out.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Lonely Child”
If you enjoy this article, you might also like our compilation of some of the best Megan Thee Stallion quotes from interviews and songs.
10. “I don’t really trust nobody.” – NBA YoungBoy
11. “The only thing that scares me is dying.” – NBA YoungBoy
12. “I pay for therapy because my thoughts ahead of me.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Lonely Child”
13. “I’m leaving and never coming back.” – NBA YoungBoy
14. “I’ma keep it a hundred, I don’t like you.” – NBA YoungBoy
15. “I know I’m young but I feel like it’s nothing I can’t handle.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on gangster quotes.
16. “Ain’t no pretending, we live like this no acting.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Trappin’”
You might also like these insightful quotes from The Weeknd.
NBA YoungBoy quotes about love
17. “Baby you so hot, all these diamonds cool you down.” – NBA YoungBoy, “No. 9”
You will also enjoy our article on diamond quotes.
18. “Your love is poison so no more I can’t take it.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Love Is Poison”
You will also enjoy our article on loyalty quotes.
19. “I’m sorry that I don’t know how to love.” – NBA YoungBoy, “How to Love”
You will also enjoy our article on grandma quotes.
20. “What I really want I haven’t received maybe because I don’t need it.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on nas quotes.
21. “I don’t wanna fight no more, I need you by my side to help me escape this pain.” – NBA YoungBoy
You will also enjoy our article on Nipsey Hussle quotes.
22. “Don’t let your ego be your downfall.” – NBA YoungBoy
23. “My heart a lil hurt but I always thug it out.” – NBA YoungBoy
24. “I know we got one thing in common: we both want the dough.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Down Chick”
25. “I can make you fall in love with all these diamonds.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Like Me”
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these BTS quotes and lyrics from the platinum-selling South Korean boy band.
NBA YoungBoy quotes about his upbringing
26. “I’m just trying to be myself – make music how I make music.” – NBA YoungBoy
27. “Success make these niggas mad I know how it is.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Ride On ‘Em”
28. “I wrote my first song in the first or second grade.” – NBA YoungBoy
29. “It’s either jail or death, like, literally. Ain’t no living out there.” – NBA YoungBoy
30. “In that cell realized I ain’t got no friends.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Dark Into Light”
31. “I ain’t never had a role model, watched Chief Keef growing up.” – NBA YoungBoy, “They Ain’t With Me”
Don’t forget to check out these Tupac quotes on life, love, and being real.
32. “Locked in that cell missed a lot of things. Thinkin’ bout to take over the game. I gotta make my way outta the ring. My heart full of hatred, my chest full of pain.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Trappin’”
33. “I come from a rare place. It’s a different culture, different atmosphere, police crooked. Different emojis, and when I say emojis I mean personalities.” – NBA YoungBoy
34. “I hate school, I really don’t think it’s important. I got money without school. You go to school to become somebody and get a job and get some decent money, I got it without it.” – NBA YoungBoy
35. “When my grandma left couldn’t do nothing but cry. Got on my knees send my prayers to the sky. I asked em why I swear so many times.”, – NBA Youngboy, “Life”
36. “They smile up in my face but they don’t know what I been through. Whole lotta nights I went to sleep and I ain’t had no food. – NBA YoungBoy, “Untouchable”
Also, read these relatable Lil Baby quotes on wealth, music, and more.
NBA YoungBoy quotes about success
37. “I just keep recording. You never know what you’ll come up with.” – NBA YoungBoy
38. “I got a lot of money, but when you wealthy, that mean that your children is ballin’, your grandchildren is ballin’.” – NBA YoungBoy
39. “I think music made me who I am. Music taught me what was gutter and what wasn’t. Music taught me how to live.” – NBA YoungBoy
40. “I got my way with my grandma. I used to get whoopings with my mom, but my grandma spoiled me.” – NBA YoungBoy
41. “You probably can overcome what you’re going through from listening to my music.” – NBA YoungBoy
42. “I always try to make my next song better than the last.” – NBA YoungBoy
43. “When I’m in public people see me they screaming my name. Just a few days ago I was locked up in them chains. Now I’m in back of the Maybach with a lot of bands. I ain’t worry ’bout ’em dissin’ naw, I don’t hear a thing they sayin’” – NBA YoungBoy, “Untouchable”
44. “I wake up seven or eight in the morning and just smoke and write. It’ll be quiet as a beach, I’ll walk off or some sh*t. Sh*t just be coming to me. I really just rap about how I be feeling, the sh*t I be speaking about I done went through or I’m going to do.” – NBA YoungBoy
45. “Everybody depend on me. I can’t f*ck up. I ain’t the only person that I’m hurting. If I was given a billion dollars to do life in jail, I’d do it and give that sh*t to my fam.” – NBA YoungBoy
46. “I just know what I go through, and I know how to speak on it in an interesting way.” – NBA YoungBoy
47. “In the Maybach alone, I don’t need nobody.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Came From”
48. “Time is money I ain’t wasting time. I’m feelin like Kobe I’m in my prime.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Hell and Back”
49. “You gotta pay the cost to be the boss. Always been my dream for me to make it to the top. They act like they don’t believe me but sh*t I promise I won’t stop” – NBA YoungBoy, “What I Was Taught”
50. “F*ck the industry, won’t let ’em take me under.” – NBA YoungBoy, “All I Want”
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Chief Keef quotes from the rapper who influenced the industry.
NBA YoungBoy quotes and captions
51. “I’m leaving blood through the town. I ain’t never changed.” – NBA YoungBoy “Unchartered Love”
52. “All this sh*t that I go through just make me stronger. Came out the cave now they heard me conquer.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Hell and Back”
53. “Look what I accomplished, I know you see me shining. I know you in the sky you looking down here watching.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Life”
54. “Won’t show no sympathy ’cause it’s a dirty game. I know they don’t feel my pain. Can’t let ’em end my name.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Changed”
55. “I just wanna wrap you up and hold you in my arms for the night. You been gone for so long, let’s celebrate that we unite.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Ranada”
56. “At night I need someone on side me just to hold me …I’m tired of thuggin’, now I’m tryna see where the love at.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Where the Love At”
57. “I cannot sit here just stress about our situation. I just gotta look at the bigger picture, baby.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Twilight”
58. “I was falling in love with you, I ain’t take you as no dub. You something else, you don’t know what to do with yourself.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Ranada”
59. “After you show me your true colors I’m not thinking “just let it go” I’m thinking “just let them go.” – NBA YoungBoy
60. “I need nobody and I never needed nothing from nobody. I got me.” – NBA YoungBoy
NBA YoungBoy quotes that will inspire you
61. “Better stop showing more than people showing you.” – NBA YoungBoy
62. “Feel like nobody out here for me & I’m okay with that.” – NBA YoungBoy
63. “We all got the same 24 hours.. the time you spend speaking on me you could be getting yourself right.” – NBA YoungBoy
64. “Don’t ever think you used me, you just ran into a real one with a big heart.” – NBA YoungBoy
65. “We all lost a good bond and over some wack sh*t.” – NBA YoungBoy
66. “Real isn’t what someone says, it’s what they do.” – NBA YoungBoy
67. “I be pretending like I’m heartless, when shit constantly getting to me every day.” – NBA YoungBoy
68. “Low expectations equals less disappointment and heartache” – NBA YoungBoy
69. “Cut me off before you hurt me I don’t have time for heartbreak.” – NBA YoungBoy
70 “The cure for a broken heart is simple, my lady. A hot bath and a good night’s sleep.” – NBA YoungBoy
Popular NBA YoungBoy Quotes
71. “I don’t understand why my feelings be hurt most of the time because I real life don’t be giving a f**k.” – NBA YoungBoy
72. “I hope you woke up in grind mode patience for the ones who really don’t want nothing.” – NBA YoungBoy
73. “I believe that you can’t cheat on someone you’re truly in love with. I mean if anger changes your loyalty, then you were really never loyal in the first place.” – NBA YoungBoy
74. “You’re just in love with the thought of being in love and the feeling you get when you’re around them, not the person.” – NBA YoungBoy
75. “I can see if you was loyal from the start and I ain’t f**king with you on no level so you mad but if you wasn’t never loyal why you complaining? – NBA YoungBoy
76. “Don’t get your hopes up you a get crossed 10 times faster for being loyal I seen it.” – NBA YoungBoy
77. “Everybody wants loyalty but no one wants to give it.” – NBA YoungBoy
78. “My heart so big I help people even when I be needing help.” – NBA YoungBoy
79. “Stop expecting loyalty from people who can’t even be honest with you.” – NBA YoungBoy
80. “Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that things will not go back to the way they used to be.” – NBA YoungBoy
More NBA YoungBoy Quotes
81. “Learn to be ok with people missing out on you, stop proving your solid and move on.” – NBA YoungBoy
82. “To be happy you really gotta not give AF..” – NBA YoungBoy
83. “Energy never lies, if they acting funny they found someone new.” – NBA YoungBoy
84. “Always look out for the ones who look out for you.” – NBA YoungBoy
85. “The less we talk the less I care and that’s for anybody..” – NBA YoungBoy
86. “Setbacks hurt, but them comebacks feel so damn good.” – NBA YoungBoy
87. “I just smile because I know it could be worse.”– NBA YoungBoy
88. “When time gets hard, smile it could be a lot worse.” – NBA YoungBoy
89. “Pain only temporary don’t let nobody have control over your mind.” – NBA YoungBoy
90. “I rather be alone than be surrounded by fake love.” – NBA YoungBoy
NBA YoungBoy Quotes To Inspire You To Be Yourself
91. “I might like you a lot but, if the effort doesn’t match mine then ima fall back.” ― NBA Young Boy
92. “You’ll learn to put yourself first when they constantly putting you last.” ― NBA Young Boy
93. ”You gotta step out of your comfort zone. Be broke for a while. Lose friends. Sleepless nights. Most people don’t get it tho.” ― NBA Young Boy
94. “Sometimes you just gotta be quiet, no matters how you feel.” ― NBA Young Boy
95. “You gotta make sure that person you choosing over everybody choosing you too.” ― NBA Young Boy
96. “Never speak twice on how you feel, cause that mf heard you the first time.” ― NBA Young Boy
97. “Unless you are me, in my position, don’t ever tell me how to feel.” ― NBA YoungBoy
98. “I’ll never let nobody else tell me what’s best for me because I know my worth I know what I want.” ― NBA YoungBoy
99. “Gotta go through the worst to get the best.” ― NBA Young Boy
100. “At some point life gone end and all your time will be wasted from trying to prove what didn’t matter.” ― NBA YoungBoy
Wisdom and Insight from NBA YoungBoy’s Quotes
101. “You gotta watch the ones who say they care the most. Girl, don’t never play yourself, you gotta play your role. I ain’t lying for so long I been on this roll. I knew that I couldn’t trust nobody, I was up the road.” ― NBA YoungBoy
102. “I just won’t show you I’m changing, yeah. Kinda hard for to show you, I’m trying, yeah. I admit it ain’t easy baby, it’s gon take a minute. Told you somethin and show different, but everything I swear I meant it.” ― NBA YoungBoy
103. “Sometimes I just like to be quiet. I’m not in my feelings. I’m not in a mood. Nothing is wrong I’m literally just enjoying and embracing the silence. Don’t take it personal I’m just chilling.” ― NBA YoungBoy
104. “A car is a car, a job is a job. Don’t let people belittle you.” ― NBA YoungBoy
105. “Aye you can’t let nobody make you mad I ma say it like this. How the ck you don’t want nobody controlling you, but you let that person make you mad? They controlling you.” ― NBA YoungBoy
106. “This brand new ring makes me feel like I won a whole season. You’re supposed to make me feel like a king without it on.” ― NBA YoungBoy
107. “Crossroad, I know. Tonight somebody won’t make it home. Out here on my own, somebody tell me where I went wrong.” ― NBA YoungBoy
108. “I watched the person I was in love with show another mf with no hesitation the love I deserved 100, so don’t ask me why I don’t trust people.” ― NBA YoungBoy
109. “Claim they are riding and see who’s really with me. I went hard and I finally really did it.” ― NBA YoungBoy
110. “Your intention been for the leaving I can say that’s for certain. The day I die that’s my revenge from you hurtin me.” ― NBA YoungBoy
Legendary NBA Youngboys Quotes
111. “I’ll never change on you, girl. You my baby.” ― NBA YoungBoy
112. “Baby, I just wanna show you off. Come and show me what you’re all about.” ― NBA YoungBoy
113. “Your intention has been for the leaving. I can say that’s for certain. The day I die, that’s my revenge from you hurting me.” ― NBA YoungBoy
114. “Gave you everything you wanted. Still don’t have to give me nothing.” ― NBA YoungBoy
115. “When you are with me, you ain’t got nothing to worry about.” ― NBA YoungBoy
116. “When somebody start acting funny That means the person met somebody new or somebody came back into their life.” ― NBA YoungBoy
117. “At night, I need someone by my side just to hold me. Now I’m tryna see where love is.” ― NBA YoungBoy
118. “Some people you thought loved you only needed you.” ― NBA YoungBoy
119. “I’m committed to my family.” ― NBA YoungBoy
120. “Love yourself and never let the hate get to you.” ― NBA YoungBoy
Life Lessons from NBA YoungBoy Quotes
121. “I came from the bottom, but I’m reaching for the top. Success is the only option.” ― NBA YoungBoy
122. “Life is a struggle, but I’m here to hustle and make it through.” ― NBA YoungBoy
123. “They may doubt me now, but I’m going to show ’em all what I’m made of.” ― NBA YoungBoy
124. “I don’t need anyone to believe in me. I believe in myself, and that’s enough.” ― NBA YoungBoy
125. “In the game of life, I’m playing to win, no matter the odds.” ― NBA YoungBoy
126. “I’ve faced demons and battles, but I’m still standing strong.” ― NBA YoungBoy
127. “I’ve learned that pain can be a powerful motivator. I’m turning my pain into progress.” ― NBA YoungBoy
128. “When life gets tough, the tough get going. I’m not backing down.” ― NBA YoungBoy
129. “I’ve got dreams bigger than my doubts, and I’m chasing them relentlessly.” ― NBA YoungBoy
130. “Life can be a storm, but I’ve learned to dance in the rain.” ― NBA YoungBoy
NBA YoungBoy Quotes that He Never Broke Again
131. “I’m not a product of my environment; I’m a product of my decisions.” ― NBA YoungBoy
132. “No matter how many times I fall, I’ll rise stronger every time.” ― NBA YoungBoy
133. “I may have scars, but they’re a reminder of how far I’ve come.” ― NBA YoungBoy
134. “I’m not defined by my past; I’m defined by my determination to change my future.” ― NBA YoungBoy
135. “Life is a journey, and I’m on a path to greatness.” ― NBA YoungBoy
136. “I won’t let the haters and doubters deter me from my path.” ― NBA YoungBoy
137. “I’m a warrior in this game of life, and I’m fighting for my dreams.” ― NBA YoungBoy
138. “Every setback is a setup for a comeback, and I’m ready to make my comeback.” ― NBA YoungBoy
139. “I’m writing my own story, and it’s a story of resilience and determination.” ― NBA YoungBoy
140. “I may have started with nothing, but I’m destined for something great.” ― NBA YoungBoy
What’s your favorite viral moment involving NBA YoungBoy?
Whether you love or hate him, one thing that NBA YoungBoy knows how to do well is hustle.
His work ethic is undeniable.
It’s one of the main reasons the popularity of his music has grown so rapidly.
Take a page from NBA YoungBoy’s playbook and prioritize consistency and productivity within your work.
Those are often the factors that separate those who are good from those who are stellar.
Did we forget any of your favorite NBA YoungBoy quotes and lyrics?
Let us know your favorites in the comments section below.