Fans of the Addams Family will love these Gomez Addams quotes!
Gomez Addams is the fictional patriarch of the extraordinarily rich Addams Family.
Gomez was created by Charles Addams in the 1940s and has appeared in comics, television shows, and movies starring the Addams family.
Several actors have played and voiced Gomez over the years, including John Astin, Tim Curry, Glenn Taranto, and Luis Guzman, among others.
Gomez seems destined to succeed in anything he does as he even tried to fail at something, anything, at one point but was successful in everything he tried.
Gomez is married to Morticia Addams, who he adores, and they have three children: Wednesday, Pugsley, and Pubert.
Gomez is of Spanish ancestry and lives in Westfield, New Jersey, with his wife and kids along with “Uncle” Fester, Cousin It, and his mother “Grandmama.”
Enjoy learning more about this classic character through these Gomez Addams quotes!
You will also enjoy our article on Morticia and Gomez quotes.
Gomez Addams Quotes Professing His Love for Morticia
Gomez is known to adore his wife, as evidenced by the following quotes.
1. “I’m blinded by such beauty.” – Gomez Addams
2. “You were so beautiful. Pale and mysterious.” – Gomez Addams
3. “When we are together, darling, every night is Halloween.” – Gomez Addams
4. “To live without you, only that would be torture.” – Gomez Addams
5. “You are the only cactus in the garden of my life.” – Gomez Addams
6. “When you are an Addams. You need to really love your wife!” – Gomez Addams
7. “I would die for her. I would kill for her.” – Gomez Addams
8. “Woo her, admire her. Make her feel like she is the most sublime creature on Earth.” – Gomez Addams
9. “Where you ask, do we go when the world’s not right? You and I, we reply, someplace out of sight.” – Gomez Addams
10. “I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.” – Gomez Addams
Classic Gomez Addams Quotes
Enjoy some of Gomez Addams’s most famous quotes!
11. “Sorry about the window, Judge. Keep the ball; I have a whole bucket full.” – Gomez Addams
12. “Pugsley, head for the dung heap. Mama and Morticia, the shallow graves.” – Gomez Addams
13. “He wore that finger trap for two years! Mother had to teach him to eat with his feet!” – Gomez Addams
14. “You will meet someone. Someone who won’t press charges.” – Gomez Addams
15. “You are so dashing, you could have any woman you wanted: dead or alive.” – Gomez Addams
16. “I hope that someday you’ll know the indescribable joy of having children and of paying someone else to raise them.” – Gomez Addams
17. “They say a man who represents himself has a fool for a client. Well, with God as my witness, I am that fool!” – Gomez Addams
18. “Think of it, Thing. For 25 years, we’ve attempted to contact Fester in the great beyond, and for 25 years, nothing.” – Gomez Addams
19. “At his request, I would rip out my eyes. At his command, I would crawl on my belly through hot coals and broken glass.” – Gomez Addams
20. “Now, If you will observe, my dear, croquet is a combination of TWO things: balance, timing, peripheral vision, superb coordination, and a killer’s instinct.” – Gomez Addams
Gomez Addams’ Physical Attributes
In the original cartoons, Gomez was portrayed as a slightly heavy man with crooked teeth and a receding chin.
Later, the character most know is portrayed as a thin Latin lover with his pin-stripe suit and pencil mustache.
Please share these Gomez Addams quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about Gomez in the comment section below.