Enjoy these fun and lighthearted Meet the Robinsons quotes from the Disney movie.
Walt Disney Pictures released Meet the Robinsons in 2007 as a computer-animated science fiction comedy film.
Stephen Anderson directed the film, loosely based on William Joyce’s children’s book A Day with Wilbur Robinson.
The movie stars the voices of Jordan Fry, Angela Bassett, Daniel Hansen, Tom Selleck, and Wesley Singerman, among others.
The plot of the movie follows Lewis, who is a 12-year-old boy that is energetic, eccentric, and an amateur inventor.
Lewis is an orphan and wants nothing more than to be adopted.
With the help of a new friend, Lewis travels to the future.
There he meets his future self while also seeing some things that happened to others because of his inventions.
Lewis eventually goes back in time, rights his wrongs, and is adopted by a loving man and woman.
Enjoy these Meet the Robinsons quotes from the feel-good movie.
Check out our collection of Superbad quotes if you enjoy this article.
Funny Meet the Robinsons Quotes!
Meet the Robinsons is a funny and lighthearted movie, as shown in the following quotes.
1. “Mister, you’re grounded ‘til you die.” – Franny
2. “Unlocking the secrets of the brain took a lot longer than I expected.” – Lewis
3. “Ah, yes. You are now under my control.” – Bowler Hat Guy
4. “Okay, next up is Lizzy and her fire ant farm.” – Mr. Willerstein
5. “Why is your dog wearing glasses?” – Lewis
6. “May I remind you, I’m your father, and you have to do what I say.” – Lewis
7. “Top notch, Lizzy! Let’s not anger her or make her jumpy in any way.” – Mr. Willerstein
8. “Take a good look around, Doris, ’cause your future’s about to change.” – Lewis
9. “Uh, did you just say “excellent” because I said “excellent”?” – Bowler Hat Guy
10. “Just a little tip for the future, I am always right. Even when I’m wrong, I’m right.” – Franny
Classic Meet the Robinsons Quotes
You are sure to remember these classic lines from the movie!
11. “Lizzy, we talked about the fire ants. You know that they have a tendency to bite people.” – Mr. Willerstein
12. “If I gave up every time I failed, I would never have invented my meatball canons!” – Gaston
13. “Laszlo, you stop painting my hat, or I’m telling ma.” – Tallulah
14. “One patch is the equivalent to twelve cups of coffee. You can stay awake for days with no side effects.” – Dr. Krunklehorn
15. “Five years ago, Dad wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. Wants to build a time machine.” – Wilbur
16. “If my family finds out I brought you from the past, they’ll bury me alive, and dance on my grave!” – Wilbur
17. “That’s strange. She usually takes the Harley.” – Grandpa Bud
18. “Dr. Krunklehorn, I know you’re very busy there at Inventco Labs, and we’re just so excited to have you as a judge.” – Mr. Willerstein
19. “Well, I was born in the past, which makes me older and the boss of you!” – Lewis
20. “I have a big head and little arms. I’m just not sure how well this plan was thought through.” – Dinosaur
Don’t Give Up!
When Lewis travels to the future and meets his future self, he learns that his life turns out well.
He sees that he creates some incredible inventions.
That inspiration leads him to return to his time and fix his invention in time to win the science fair and get adopted!
Share your favorite Meet the Robinsons quotes with your friends and family.
And share any other quotes you love from the film in the comments below.