There are few movies that have stood the test of time like Grease.
Enjoy reliving some of the most memorable moments with these Grease quotes.
Grease is a movie from the 1970s that was based on a musical that came out around the same time.
Famous members of the cast included John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John in the leading roles.
The storyline is that Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsson met over the summer before their senior year of high school and fell in love.
They were from two different worlds but that didn’t seem like a big deal until she ended up transferring to his school and they seemed to be torn apart by their differences.
Until the surprise ending.
Enjoy these Grease quotes and lines!
Don’t forget to also check out these famous movie quotes from your favorite characters.
Famous Grease Movie Quotes from Marty Maraschino
1. “Twinkies and wine? Oh, that’s real class, Jan.” – Marty Maraschino
2. “Why don’t you just let the cold water run, and stick her ear under the fawcett?” – Marty Maraschino
Best Grease Quotes from Danny Zuko
3. “Well I do not know. Maybe there’s two of us. Why don’t you take out a missing person’s ad? Or try the yellow pages, I don’t know.” – Danny Zuko
4. “When a guy picks a chick over his buddies, something’s gotta be wrong. Come on, guys let’s go for some pizza.” – Danny Zuko
5. “I’m not very hungry. Just gimme a double Polar Burger with everything and a cherry soda with chocolate ice cream.” – Danny Zuko
6. “Why, this car is auto-matic. It’s system-matic. It’s hyyyydro-matic. Why, it’s greased lightning!” – Danny Zuko
7. “You can’t just walk out of a drive-in.” – Danny Zuko
8. “I got chills. They’re multiplyin’, and I’m loosing control cause the power your supplying, it’s electrifyin’.” – Danny Zuko
9. “I’m sure glad you didn’t take any of her crap, Sonny. You would have really told her off, huh?” – Danny Zuko
10. “That’s my name, don’t wear it out.” – Danny Zuko
11. “You know, if we fix up this car, it could be make-out city, you know that.” – Danny Zuko
Grease Quotes from Sandy
12. “But it’s true! I’ve just had the best summer of my life, and now I have to go away. It isn’t fair.” – Danny Zuko
13. “Tell me about it, stud.” – Danny Zuko
14. “Oh, yes I did. I had some champagne at my cousin’s wedding once.” – Danny Zuko
15. “You’re a fake and a phony and I wish I never laid eyes on you!” – Danny Zuko
16. “You know, Danny, I’m kind of worried about this dance-off. Maybe.” – Danny Zuko
Grease Quotes from Rizzo
17. “And we’re going to rule the school!” – Rizzo
18. “You goody-goodies are too much for me, I’m gonna get my kicks while I’m still young enough to get em.” – Rizzo
19. “Ah, ring-a ding-ding.” – Rizzo
20. “We don’t have to flaunt it. Okay, girls. Let’s go get them.” – Rizzo
21. “I’ve got so many hickies people will think I’m a leper.” – Rizzo
22. “Eat your heart out.” – Rizzo
23. “Haul your cookies all the way to the beach for some guy?” – Rizzo
24. “Peachy keen, jellybean.” – Rizzo
25. “It’s okay, Sandy, maybe we’ll invent the kangaroo bop.” – Rizzo
Which of these Grease quotes is your favorite?
If you’ve never watched the movie Grease, it’s a classic that you should check out.
The characters will make you laugh and the songs will get stuck in your head for the rest of your day.
Even if you didn’t grow up during the same time period, you’ll be able to relate to the way the kids act throughout the movie.
You’ll also be able to see one of the original movies that helped John Travolta on his way to fame.
If you’ve seen the movie before, this is a great time to break it back out and relive the storyline again.
Did you enjoy reading these Grease quotes and lines?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST