Hilarious Idiocracy Quotes
December 27, 2022 7:41 AM EST
You will love these Idiocracy quotes from the outrageous and funny movie.
Idiocracy is a 2006 science fiction comedy directed by Mike Judge.
It stars Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Shepard, and Terry Crews.
The distributor (20th Century Fox) was accused of abandoning the movie before its release.
However, the movie still was well reviewed by critics and has become a cult favorite.
The plot has U.S. Army Librarian Joe and female companion Rita, a prostitute, selected for a government hibernation experiment.
After they are put in their chambers, illegal activity shuts the experiment down, and the two characters are left in their chambers for over 500 years.
When they wake up, they find they are in a vastly different United States.
Critical thinking has been eliminated, overconsumption is expected, and social expectations have long since stopped intelligent people from reproducing.
With the United States needing leadership, Joe and Rita work to become President and 1st Lady and start reintroducing intelligence into society.
Enjoy these lighthearted Idiocracy quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out these hilarious Fear and Loathing quotes.
Funny Idiocracy quotes
Check out some of the funniest quotes from the movie!
1. “Go away, ‘bating!” — Frito
2. “People wrote books and movies.” — Joe
3. “You went to law school at Costco?” — Joe
4. “Can you tell me where the art museum is at?” — Rita
5. “Man, I could really go for a Starbucks, you know?” — Joe
6. “I just need you to tell me how to get to the time machine.” — Joe
7. “Well, I’ve never seen no plants grow out of no toilet.” — Secretary of Energy
8. “You think Einstein walked around thinkin’ everyone was a bunch of dumb sh*ts?” — Rita
9. “Today I setp into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.” — Joe
10. “Now I understand everyone’s sh*t’s emotional right now, but I’ve got a 3-point plan that’s going to fix everything.” — President Camacho
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of hilarious Major Payne quotes.
Telling Idiocracy quotes from the movie
The following quotes will give you a glimpse into what the movie is about!
11. “Welcome to Costco. I love you.” — Greeter
12. “I can’t believe you like money too. We should hang out.” — Frito
13. “You didn’t give me no fries, I got an empty box.” — Woman at Carl’s Jr.
14. “But Brawndo’s got what plants crave. It’s got electrolytes.” — Secretary of State
15. “You’ve already confirmed your first name is ‘Not’. Please confirm your last name ‘Sure’.” — Program
16. “Confirmation is complete. Please wait while I tattoo your new identity on your arm.” — Program
17. “But then an even greater force emerged, the U.N. and the U.N. un-nazied the world—forever.” — Narrator
18. “Your balance is zero. Please come back when you can afford to make a purchase.” — Carl’s Jr. Computer
19. “If you have one bucket that contains two gallons and another bucket that contains seven gallons, how many buckets do you have?” — Computer
20. “Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction.” — Narrator
You might also like these RoboCop quotes from the movie.
Make a difference!
When Joe and Rita wake up from their hibernation chambers, they have one goal, to get back to the past where they are from.
However, they start seeing the need for intelligence in the current time, and they start making friends and decide to stay in the future and make a difference!
After reading these Idiocracy quotes and sayings, did they inspire you to make a difference in anything?
Please share the quotes with your friends and family and post any comments below.