If you are searching for the best new car quotes, you have landed at the right place.
New car quotes provide great inspiration to get a new car for yourself.
These new car quotes also guide you in selecting a new car.
Tell us your favorite new car quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these new car quotes?
In these quotes, you will benefit from various authors’ experiences with their new cars.
People become so excited about their new cars and plan to welcome new cars into the house.
You should not hurry in selecting a new car but carefully select the car after proper research and making a complete observation.
Here are the things you must consider while selecting a new car:
- Car engine
- Car speed
- Car Interior
- Car Headlights
- Material used
- & Design
If you decide to buy a new car, the following steps will help you.
Steps of buying a new car
Want to buy a new car and change your old one as you heard about the new model coming into the market?
Here are the steps that will help you buy a new car.
Check your Affordability
The most basic step of buying a new car is to check it’s worth and whether you can afford it.
Sometimes you will like a particular car and want to buy it, but your budget will not allow it.
So it’s better to determine your budget and then look for a new car in the designated range.
After setting your budget, the next step is to research cars available in the market.
Look for different features of cars and compare them to decide which one is suitable for you.
The research will help you choose the best car in your budget range.
Negotiation holds great importance in buying a new car, so you should always try to negotiate with the dealer.
You should use your research to decide about the money of a car while making a deal, keeping the market rate in view.
Negotiate the sales price if you are exchanging your old car for a new one!
Ask for a test drive before making a final deal on your new car, as it will help you check whether the car is suitable.
Check the seat, the car’s interior, and the car, and breaks and system of the car to see how the car looks from the inside.
Drive the car to check your comfort level while driving the car and to decide whether it’s good for you.
Now, it’s time to check our great selection of new car quotes.
Top 10 new car quotes
Following are the top 10 new car quotes by some well-known people.
1. “A new car is not going to change your life.” — Monica Ali
2. “To attract men, I wear a perfume called ‘New Car Interior.’” — Rita Rudner
3. “People think getting a new partner is like getting a new car.” — Orlando Bloom
4. “We’re going to test with the same car, but we have a new car ready.” — Larry Dixon
5. “If I buy a new car, I rip the rearview mirror off because I don’t like to look back.” — Riff Raff
6. “When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.” — Prince Philip
7. “I don’t like new cars; I’m into vintage cars – there’s a Jaguar E-Type in the ‘Goldie’ video.” — ASAP Rocky
8. “You make alterations, affecting your pose, a new house, a new car, a new job, a new nose.” — Ray Davies
9. “It takes five years to design a new car in this country. Heck, we won World War II in four years.” — Ross Perot
10. “I didn’t want people to see me driving a new car and living in a high style and then playing poorly.” — Cris Collinsworth
New car quotes that show buyer’s experiences
These new car quotes share the authors’ experiences buying a new car.
11. “I thought boxes were the best toy. When my parents got a new car, I ran to my mother and said, ‘Did it come in a box?’” — Colin Angle
12. “I treat my body the same way I would treat a brand-new car. You have to treat it well so it can run for a long time.” — Hafthor Bjornsson
13. “The rollout of a new car is always filled with great anticipation; it’s almost like going back to school for a new school year.” — Christian Horner
14. “I wasn’t one to go out and buy a new car and stereo system and expensive clothes. My mom helped keep me grounded.” — Christina Applegate
16. “Short stories, for me, it’s like you step inside this brand new car and you drive it, and you drive it into a tree, and you walk away from it.” — Kevin Wilson
17. “I think about me and my dad taking a road trip from Phoenix to Nashville when I was 19. He’s no longer here with me, but I still drive that same 1994 Chevy truck. I never have bought a new car.” — Dierks Bentley
18. “I love driving. I still drive a 1993 Toyota Camry. I do want to get an electric car, but it’s less of a carbon footprint if you keep your old, fuel-efficient car on the road than if you say ‘build me a whole new car.’” — Josh Fox
19. “Part of us believes the new car is better because it lasts longer. But, in fact, that’s the worst thing about the new car. It will stay around to disappoint you, whereas a trip to Europe is over. It evaporates. It has the good sense to go away, and you are left with nothing but a wonderful memory.” — Daniel Gilbert
20. “The only big things I’ve purchased are my dad’s heart valve and a Rolls-Royce for my parents for their anniversary. And that was only because my dad had a Lady Gaga license plate on our old car, and it was making me crazy because he was getting followed everywhere, so I bought him a new car.” — Lady Gaga
New car quotes for motivation
Below mentioned new car quotes will motivate you to buy a new car.
21. “Every new car, you open the door, and you look at all those internal mellifluous swoopy bits, and they have no meaning.” — Jonathan Ive
22. “After I got popular, my company gave me a new car. It’s not a personal car, but for schedule purposes. It’s a little bigger than a Carnival. It even plays TV and DVD!” — Kim Woo-bin
23. “In this industry, you have to have passion. It’s tough; there’s no mercy. But I just love cars – I love to bring a new car to market. And every time I do this, it gets a little easier.” — Henrik Fisker
24. “I think I’m pretty smart on what I spend my money on. I still don’t have a new car, I drive my old car that I’ve had forever. But I bought a house in downtown Chicago.” — Chris O’Donnell
25. “I’m one of the few lucky actors in the world. I’ve never waited tables. I never pumped gas. I’ve always earned a living. I never had to borrow from my parents. I was the first in our family to own a new car.” — Brian Stokes Mitchell
26. “For Nirvana, putting out their first major-label record was like getting into a new car. But the runaway success was like suddenly discovering that the car was a Ferrari and the accelerator pedal was Krazy Glued to the floorboard.” — Michael Azerrad
27. “Every time you shop online, every time you sign up for a newsletter, or register on a website, or enquire about a new car, or fill out a warranty card, or buy a new home, or register to vote – you are unwittingly handing over a small clue as to who you are and how you behave.” — Hannah Fry
28. “What I think is so amazing about having everything, and feeling like I have everything, is that I don’t really find happiness within materialistic things. Like, it’s cool if I can buy myself a new car, and I think it’s amazing for a week, but then the thrill is over, and I’m like, ‘Oh, so I guess that wasn’t really happiness.’” — Kylie Jenner
29. “I am a spiritual person in an eastern religion kind of way. I learned that happiness for all of us is a switch that you flick in your brain. It doesn’t have anything to do with getting a new house, a new car, a new girlfriend, or a new pair of shoes. Our culture is very much about that; we are never happy with what we have today.” — Tom Ford
30. “My personal fascination with the power of the crowd has been growing: Exactly what can a ‘crowd’ accomplish? We know crowds can raise billions of dollars, create Wikipedia, and even design and build small autonomous drones. But how about something large and complex like designing a new car, and maybe someday even a spaceship?” — llPeter Diamandis
Interesting new car quotes
These new car quotes are interesting and could make the new car selection process a bit more fun.
31. “I bought my wife a new car. She called and said, “There is water in the carburetor.” I said, “Where’s the car?” She said, “In the lake.” — Henny Youngman
32. “Just got a new car – got a little Miata convertible. Pretty happy about it, except for one thing: I’m 6-foot-6, so now I look like a McDonald’s toy.” — Brian Posehn
33. “What I’ve learned during my life is that the near future is 90% identical to the present – if you buy a new car today, it’ll probably still be on the road in 2022.” — Charles Stross
34. “I’m not trying to be new school and I’m not old school – I’m classic. There’s a lot of new cars, and there’s a lot of old cars, but I’m just classic in doing what I do.” — LL Cool J
35. “Every time you turn on your new car, you’re turning on 20 microprocessors. Every time you use an ATM, you’re using a computer. Every time I use a set-top box or game machine, I’m using a computer. The only computer you don’t know how to work is your Microsoft computer, right?” — Scott McNealy
36. “Too many people try to do the new job, new spouse, new house, new car thing in 18 months. That’s a good way to end up broke. We’ve got to resist the temptation to catch up with our parents in 18 months. Slow down. You have the rest of your life to play catch up. After all, it’s just stuff.” — Dave Ramsey
37. “I wondered how long it took for a baby to become yours, for familiarity to set in. Maybe as long as it took a new car to lose that scent or a brand-new house to gather dust. Maybe that was the process more commonly described as bonding: the act of learning your child as well as you know yourself.” — Jodi Picoult
38. “Always leave people with a solution; the heaven if you do versus the hell if you don’t. If you’re really skillful, you can put the person into the future solution. Shoaff used to say, ‘Jim, I can see you now in your new clothes, in your new home, in your new car. I can see others walking up to you.’ The Promise of the Future is an Awesome Force!” — Jim Rohn
39. “We’re so wrapped up with egotistical things, career, family, having enough money, meeting the mortgage, getting a new car, fixing the radiator when it breaks—we’re involved in trillions of little acts just to keep going. So we don’t get into the habit of standing back and looking at our lives and saying, Is this all? Is this all I want? Is something missing?” — Mitch Albom
40. “Most people don’t understand that a thought has a frequency – every thought has a frequency. We can measure a thought, so if you’re thinking about a thought over and over and over again, or if you’re imagining in your mind having that brand new car, having that money that you need, building that company, finding your soul mate, if you imagine what that looks like you’re emitting that frequency on a consistent basis.” — John Assaraf
Some other new car quotes
Following are some other new car quotes that you would love to read.
41. “Pictures bring you inside, whether you see yourself driving a new car or as a hapless prisoner who is being abused.” — Jerry Della Femina
42. “I’ve done movies I’m very proud of, but there’s always a sense of: ‘Come see this shiny new car!’ The question I hate the most is: ‘Why should people see it?’” — Oscar Isaac
43. “You can get spoilt in this game, you know. You reach the point where you get a new car and don’t get excited about it. You get complacent, and that’s what you’ve got to watch for.” — Phil Taylor
44. “I live a fairly simple life, and that didn’t change much after I sold TechCrunch in 2010. I didn’t buy a new house or even a new car. The one thing I did splurge on was a boat. Nothing too fancy or large.” — Michael Arrington
45. “The culture is going into a psychological depression. We are concerned about our place in the world, about being competitive: Will my children have as much as I have? Will I ever own my own home? How can I pay for a new car? Are immigrants taking away my white world?” — James Hillman
Long new car quotes that explain a lot
46. “You can refi your car loan just like you can refi your mortgage. It’s even easier and less expensive. There’s no appraisal process, and fees are minimal for a new car title. A couple of caveats: Most lenders require that the car be less than five years old and have a minimum loan balance of $7,500.” — Jean Chatzky
47. “I would say that if there is one thing we could have done better in the last 10 years under my watch, is when we launched what we called ‘the new car.’ It is now called the Gen-5. We just didn’t get the collaboration we needed to get from the industry, the owners, the drivers, the engineers, and car manufacturers.” — Brian France
48. “The reason I keep talking about a wife and saying the word ‘wife’ on stage is because it seems a funny word to me. The more you say it, the more it seems to detach from that person and become this sort of abstract thing: that you would set out to find a wife, that it would be an objective like buying a new car.” — Stephen Merchant
49. “Marketers use big data profiling to predict who is about to get pregnant, who is likely to buy a new car, and who is about to change sexual orientations. That‘s how they know what ads to send to whom. The NSA, meanwhile, wants to know who is likely to commit an act of terrorism – and for this, they need us.” — Douglas Rushkoff
50. “I dated a guy, and he liked me, but I didn’t like him. I went through his wardrobe, cleaned his house, and got him a new car. He said to me, ‘If I give you $10,000, will you find me, my wife, because I want someone to like you?’ And within a year, he got married. That was the first match that led to me leaving my corporate job.” — Patti Stanger
Which new car quote helped you in buying a new car?
The new car quotes listed above will provide guidance to you about new car selections for yourself.
New car shopping can be complicated, so take guidance from these new car quotes to help you in this task.
In these quotes, different authors showed their personal experiences of buying a new car.
You can take inspiration from these quotes to make your car purchasing process convenient.
Share with us about a new car that helped you buy a new car via the comment section.
Please click the share button below if you enjoyed these new car quotes.