Fans of the book series “Folk of the Air” will love these Jude and Cardan quotes!
The series “Folk of the Air” is a six-book young adult fantasy book series by author Holly Black.
The series’ first three books were released in 2018, the next two in 2019, and the last, a companion novel, was released in 2020.
You might also like these related articles:
Jude is a mortal girl that after being taken to the fairy world of Elfhame against her will, must deal with her feelings for the faerie prince Cardan Greenbriar.
After Jude and her sisters are taken to Elfhame, Cardan and his friends torment them.
But after a sabotage in the kingdom, Cardan is next in line to the throne.
He desperately wants to avoid the responsibility.
With Jude’s help, Cardan is crowned the King, although the original plan was to have Jude rule, so for one year, Cardan will secretly rule under submission to Jude.
They must find out if their love can grow under these trying circumstances.
Take a look at these Jude and Cardan quotes to learn more about these two interesting characters.
Best Jude and Cardan Quotes
Enjoy these quotes from the main characters of “Folk of the Air.”
1. “There you are.” — Cardan
2. “I charmed you, didn’t I?” — Jude
3. “So much of winning is waiting.” — Jude
4. “I like him better than I’ve ever liked anyone.” — Jude
5. “Have I told you how hideous you look tonight?” — Cardan
6. “If I cannot be better than them, I will become so much worse.” — Jude
7. “If you’re the sickness, I suppose you can’t also be the cure.” — Cardan
8. “I do not yearn to be their equal. In my heart, I yearn to best them” — Jude
9. “But we all want stupid things. That doesn’t mean we should have them.” — Jude
10. “The disturbing thing about Cardan is how well he plays the fool to disguise his own cleverness.” — Jude
Jude and Cardan Quotes From Cardan
Here are some of Cardan’s best quotes.
11. “Please, Jude!” — Cardan
12. “Just come home.” — Cardan
13. “Do not touch her.” — Cardan
14. “It amuses her to keep me out of trouble.” — Cardan
15. “You are in no mood for games. Very well.” — Cardan
16. “In my most wretched hours, I believe you will never come back.” — Cardan
17. “You have always known exactly what I am and seen all my failings, all my weaknesses, and scars.” — Cardan
Jude and Caradan Quotes From Jude
Jude had much to say throughout the popular series, as shown in these quotes.
18. “I can be charming.” — Jude
19. “I am tired of caring.” — Jude
20. “If you hurt me, I wouldn’t cry.” — Jude
21. “But I am done with being weak.” — Jude
22. “Anything less than that isn’t going to work.” — Jude
23. “I forgot how charming he can be — and how dangerous that is.” — Jude
24. “There are so many broken things that I don’t know how to fix. But I know how to fight.” — Jude
25. “What could I become if I stopped worrying about death, about pain, about anything? If I stopped trying to belong?” — Jude
Jude and Cardan’s Physical Descriptions
Jude is 17 or 18 when the story begins, and she is a beautiful young girl with brown hair and pale skin and is of medium height.
When the story begins, Cardan is 18 or 19 and is described as beautiful by Jude as he is fair-skinned, tall, thin, and has dark, curly hair.
Please share these Jude and Cardan quotes with your family and friend and post any comments about Jude or Cardan in the comment section below.