Our Botox quotes are perfect for anybody who wants to learn more about how the injection works and how it impacts the body.
Botox has been around for a long time, and many people are obsessed with the treatment.
You might also like these related articles:
But does Botox have any adverse side effects?
Find out more with our Botox quotes below.
What is Botox?
Botox is a neurotoxin that temporarily prevents communication between your nerves and muscles by paralyzing the injected muscle for three to six months.
Check out these Botox facts below:
- The FDA approved Botox injections in the 1980s.
- These shots are used to smooth wrinkles on people’s faces.
- Botox injections treat neck spasms, sweating, overactive bladder, lazy eye, and migraines.
Are Botox injections safe?
Botox has been approved for use in the United States since the eighties.
Like most new treatments, the long-term side effects have remained unknown.
We need more data about Botox to determine its long-term impacts.
Botox paralyzes muscles in the body, which can help remove wrinkles.
People have been excited about the prospect of cheating the aging process, and Botox treatment has increased in popularity.
What are the benefits of Botox?
Some people joke that since Botox paralyzes your face, it stops you from being able to frown. Various studies demonstrate that Botox treatment enhances mood and fights depression.
Botox shots block specific chemical signals from nerves that cause muscles to contract.
This “muscle relaxation” therapy can calm the mind and body.
Botox is used to ease symptoms; it is not a cure and does not replace proper care for the mind and body.
However, it can undoubtedly relax facial muscles and mitigate wrinkles and lines.
What is Brotox?
Despite stereotypes that hamper everyone’s perception, men also care about their appearance.
Brotox is Botox for men.
Data from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons notes that in 2014 alone, 400,000 men received a Botox injection.
The numbers have only increased since then.
Everyone looks at themselves in the mirror and judges their appearance.
When you look good, you feel good.
For more age-cheating fun, check out our Botox quotes below.
Short Botox quotes about the popular trend
Let’s get started with these short quotes about Botox.
1. “I will not have Botox.” — Salma Hayek
2. “Instead of eating, I do Botox.” — Bob Einstein
3. “I have done Botox, and I loved it.” — Olivia Colman
4. “Botox blocks and acupuncture moves.” — Monica Bellucci
5. “Botox? I think it’s fantastic and also horrible.” — Courteney Cox
6. “It’s a body Botox, and if it ever cracks, I’m in trouble.” — Bob Einstein
7. “I have about 1,100 pounds of Botox all over my body.” — Bob Einstein
8. “People say I look so happy, and I say, ‘That’s the Botox.’” — Dolly Parton
9. “I don’t do anything artificial. I don’t do Botox or surgery.” — Tony Goldwyn
10. “I tried Botox once. Never again. It made my forehead freeze.” — Donny Osmond
The best Botox quotes from experienced users
Check out these Botox quotes from people who have experience with the treatment.
11. “I do acupuncture. Because it really helps. It is the opposite of Botox.” — Monica Bellucci
12. “I would advise women not to be shy about admitting they’ve had Botox.” — Trinny Woodall
13. “Some of my friends have plastic surgery and Botox, but I’m not interested in it.” — Miriam Margolyes
14. “I’ve never done Botox in my life. But I’ve probably tried everything else under the sun.” — Ryan Seacrest
15. “I can tell you’ve had Botox. I can tell you’ve had plastic surgery. You look really strange to me” — Guy Pearce
16. “My hope is that if I take good care of my skin and use Botox, I won’t have to use anything else.” — Courtney Thorne Smith
17. “Botox not only helps with wrinkles, it actually makes you feel more relaxed as frowning causes tension.” — Patricia Cornwell
18. “I believe if you have something you believe in, that will keep you alive far more than plastic surgery or Botox.” — Veruschka von Lehndorff
19. “I judge when I need a top-up of Botox by looking in the mirror to see if I can move more than half my forehead.” — Trinny Woodall
20. “Botox is one of the most effective treatments for chronic migraines — here’s how to know if it’s right for you.” — Dr. Ilan Danan
The top Botox quotes for anyone wishing to age gracefully
People who do not support Botox believe it damages your skin and nerves.
21. “I’ve had Botox. It hurts a lot, but I like it.” — Pamela Hanson
22. “I take care of my skin and my body. I’m against Botox.” — Melania Trump
23. “I used to think I had to stay frozen in time. No amount of Botox will keep up.” — Sheena Easton
24. “I think women in Hollywood who don’t do Botox and plastic surgery are revered. I revere them.” — Evangeline Lilly
25. “You have to be desirable. And that’s why so many women of my age or even younger are pushed to Botox and plastic surgery.” — Kim Cattrall
26. “I have tried Botox, and I don’t like it because it stops you being able to move your facial muscles, which, as an actress, are essential.” — Kate O’Mara
27. “Botox should be banned for actors, as steroids are for sportsmen. Acting is all about expression; why would you want to iron out a frown?” — Rachel Weisz
28. “Funny enough, if you are looking at people these days who are putting Botox in their face and getting all sorts of plastic surgery, we look at them and go.” — Guy Pearce
29. “I work out three or four times a week, I have Botox, take tons of vitamins and vitamin infusions – if you believe that these things work, you will feel better.” — Simon Cowell
30. “I love my grey hair and wrinkles. I love the fact that my face has more of an edge and more character than it did when I was in my twenties and thirties. No Botox for me.” — George Clooney
Botox quotes and sayings for a divided crowd
These quotes remind us that there are many people who are for and against Botox.
31. “I am a fan of Botox.” — Patricia Cornwell
32. “I keep thinking: ‘Georgia O’Keeffe wouldn’t have had Botox.’” — Gloria Steinem
33. “I have done Botox before. I just don’t love doing it. It gives me so much anxiety!” — Kyle Richards
34. “I had Botox, and I hated it. For four long months, I looked like a different person.” — Stevie Nicks
35. “Look, it’s to the point where kids are getting Botox. It’s insane. We’re not allowed to age.” — Rosanna Arquette
36. “I’m totally not against plastic surgery. I’ve tried Botox before. That’s the only thing that I’ve done.” — Kim Kardashian
37. “I have girlfriends who’ve had Botox and been left with lumps in their faces. And the lips, don’t even get me started.” — Joan Collins
38. “I’ve had a little plastic surgery. I’ve had a little lipo. I’ve had a little Botox. And you know what? None of it works. None of it.” — Jamie Lee Curtis
39. “Americans spend more money on Botox, face lifts, and tummy tucks than on the age-old scourges of polio, smallpox, and malaria.” — Victor Davis Hanson
40. “In our world of sleek flesh and collagen, Botox and liposuction, what we most fear is the dissolution of the body-mind, the death of the brain.” — A. S. Byatt
Popular Botox quotes for a superficial world
These quotes are great for anybody considering Botox.
41. “Botox to me is not surgery.” — Kim Kardashian
42. “Botox, I think, is poison, I would never put it into my face, and I’m needle-phobic.” — Joan Collins
43. “I have had Restylane and Botox, but I don’t think of that as plastic surgery anymore.” — Tom Ford
44. “Thanks to Botox and fillers, as well as the work that I’ve already had, my face pretty much maintains itself.” — Dolly Parton
45. “I think the good thing about my face is it has always been expressive. With Botox that goes – not what you want as an actress.” — Jane Seymour
46. “I’ve had Botox, but then again, pretty much everyone I know has. To me, Botox is no more unusual than toothpaste. It works. You do it once a year. Who cares?” — Simon Cowell
47. “A lot of actresses I’ve worked with recently have done so much Botox their faces don’t look real anymore. If you freeze everything on your face, you can’t emote.” — Jane Seymour
48. “If you are a beautiful girl who’s trying to be beautiful with Botox, you will look like you’re angry all the time.” — Stevie Nicks
49. “You can point any kind of laser at my face, but I don’t think Botox is for me. I think it is bad. People who have too much, they look like their faces are full of candles, a shiny, shiny face.” — Tina Fey
50. “I’m interested in how we can change the nature of what’s appealing in women so that all this nonsense about how we look, this obsession with Botox, dieting and cosmetic surgery, will just go away.” — Caroline Quentin
Just in case you were wondering
Sometimes the difference between medicine and poison is the dosage.
The medicine in Botox injections is made from the same toxin that causes a type of food poisoning called botulism.
If you liked this article, you should check out our plastic surgery quotes.
What is your favorite Botox quote?
Be sure to let us know in the comments section below.