Fans of the hit book series The Heroes of Olympus will love these Leo Valdez quotes!
Leo Valdez is a sixteen-year-old male that is a Greek demigod and is the son of Hephaestus and Esperanza Valdez.
He is one of the main protagonists in the book series The Heroes of Olympus.
He is one of the heroes prophesied in the Prophecy of Seven.
Leo can create and manipulate fire, and when he is eight, the evil Gaia tricks him into starting a fire that kills his mother.
From there, Leo is an outcast and lives in different foster homes until he is sent to the Wilderness School in Nevada.
Leo often jokes and uses humor to hide his pain and loneliness.
Take a look at these Leo Valdez quotes to learn more about this character.
You will also enjoy our article on Percy Jackson quotes.
Humorous Leo Valdez quotes
Check out some of the more humorous Leo Valdez quotes.
1. “Okay, do not call me Aquaman. That’s even worse than waterboy.” – Leo Valdez
2. “We’ve all got weaknesses. Me, for instance; I’m tragically funny and good-looking.” – Leo Valdez
3. “Survive first. Figure out crayon drawing of destiny later.” – Leo Valdez
4. “I try not to think. It interferes with being nuts.” – Leo Valdez
5. “Personally, I’m trying to avoid lots of death, but you guys have fun.” – Leo Valdez
6. “A fair and generous offer.” – Leo Valdez
7. “I try very hard to be annoying. Don’t insult my ability to annoy.” – Leo Valdez
8. “Well, then, Leo fall down, go boom. Let’s find out.” – Leo Valdez
9. “You’d be amazed what you can do with an Archimedes sphere, a girl who can sense stuff underground, and a weasel.” – Leo Valdez
10. “I’m Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme. And the ladies love a bad boy.” – Leo Valdez
Serious or sad Leo Valdez quotes
Leo has a tough life, as you can see in some of the following quotes.
11. “Great heroes need great sorrows and burdens, or half their greatness goes unnoticed.” – Leo Valdez
12. “Gee, I didn’t think of that. Let me just hit this switch and—no, Piper; I can’t turn it off.” – Leo Valdez
13. “I figure the world is basically a machine.” – Leo Valdez
14. “Look, lady, we’re not going all Hunger Games on each other. Isn’t going to happen.” – Leo Valdez
15. “Well, maybe you got the smoke, buddy, but I’ve got the fire.” – Leo Valdez
16. “You must forge your own path for it to mean anything.” – Leo Valdez
17. “I told you I had a plan. When are you going to trust me?” – Leo Valdez
18. “Bunker goes ka-boom. One square mile of forest turns into a smoking crater.” – Leo Valdez
19. “And how am I supposed to resent you if you go apologizing?” – Leo Valdez
20. “No, Pipes. It could be a random group of giant eagles flying in perfect formation. Of course, they’re Roman!’” – Leo Valdez
Does Leo Ever Find Someone That Cares About Him?
After Leo lost his mother at eight, he did not have someone who cared about him until he was sent to the Wilderness School at the age of fifteen.
There Leo meets a couple of real friends named Piper McLean and Jason Grace, and he later meets the love of his life, Calypso, who is a nymph and third-generation titanness.
Please share these Leo Valdez quotes with your friends and post any comments about the powerful character in the comment section below.