Our latest collection of Louise Hay quotes on Everyday Power Blog!
Louise Hay, born in 1926 in Los Angeles, California, is best known for her bestselling book You Can Heal Your Life, is a motivator, self help author and founder of Hay House Publishing.
‘You Can Heal Your Life’, which has sold over 40,000,000 copies, was inspired by the support groups Louise created for people infected with HIV, called Hay Rides, who felt they had lost all control over the life and felt abandoned.
Louise went on to fight her own medical battles when she was diagnosed with cervical cancer and denied all conventional treatments.
We had a great time looking for Louise Hay quotes all around the web, here are our favorite 25!
Also check out these powerful Rick Warren quotes for living a better life.
Louise Hay Quotes About Healing Our Life
1. “I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.” – Louise Hay
2. “Every thought we think is creating our future. ”- Louise Hay
3. “You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds…Claim and consciously use your power.- Louise Hay
4. “I have never understood the importance of having children memorize battle dates. It seems like such a waste of mental energy. Instead, we could teach them important subjects such as How the Mind Works, How to Handle Finances, How to Invest Money for Financial Security, How to be a Parent, How to Create Good Relationships, and How to Create and Maintain Self-Esteem and Self-Worth. Can you imagine what a whole generation of adults would be like if they had been taught these subjects in school along with their regular curriculum?”- Louise Hay
5. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.”- Louise Hay
6. “I am willing to release the need to be unworthy. I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it”- Louise Hay
7. “No matter where we live on the planet or how difficult our situation seems to be, we have the ability to overcome and transcend our circumstances.”- Louise Hay
8. “I say “Out” to every negative thought that comes to my mind. No person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. I create my own reality and everyone in it.”- Louise Hay
More Louise Hay Quotes about self love and life
9. “When we expand our thinking and beliefs our love flows freely. When we contract we shut ourselves off. Can you remember the last time when you were in love? Your heart went ahhh!! It was such a wonderful feeling. It is the same with loving yourself except that you will never leave once you have your love for yourself. Its with you for the rest of your life, so you want to make it the best relationship that you can have.”- Louise Hay
10. “I will not be distracted by noise, chatter, or setbacks. Patience, commitment, grace, and purpose will guide me.”- Louise Hay
11. “I have noticed that the Universe loves Gratitude. The more Grateful you are, the more goodies you get.”- Louise Hay
12. “You are the only person who thinks in your mind! You are the power and authority in your world.”- Louise Hay
13. “The point of power is always in the present moment.”- Louise Hay
14. “You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.”- Louise Hay
15. “I am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.”- Louise Hay
16. “Your unique creative talents and abilities are flowing through you and are being expressed in deeply satisfying ways. Your creativity is always in demand.”- Louise Hay
17. “Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite well of love.”- Louise Hay
18. “If you want to understand your parents more, get them to talk about their own childhood; and if you listen with compassion, you will learn where their fears and rigid patterns come from. Those people who “did all that stuff to you” were just as frightened and scared as you are.”- Louise Hay
19. “Your thoughts and beliefs of the past have created this moment, and all the moments up to this moment. What you are now choosing to believe and think and say will create the next moment and the next day and the next month and the next year.”- Louise Hay
Louise Hay Quotes about healing and love
20. “It’s what we all wanted when we were children- to be loved and accepted exactly as we were then, not when we got taller or thinner or prettier…and we still want it… but we aren’t going to get it from other people until we can get it from ourselves.”- Louise Hay
21. “Well, I believe you created those experiences over and over because they mirrored something you believed about yourself. It doesn’t really matter how long we have had a problem, or how big it is, or how life-threatening it is. The Point of Power Is Always in the Present Moment”- Louise Hay
22. “It is true if you believe it to be true.”- Louise Hay
23. “Think thoughts that make you happy. Do things that make you feel good. Be with people who make you feel good. Eat things that make your body feel good. Go at a pace that makes you feel good.”- Louise Hay
24. “How you start your day is how you live your day. How you live your day is how you live your life.”- Louise Hay
25. “Humor and joy contribute to my total well-being.”- Louise Hay
26. “If we are willing to do the mental work, almost anything can be healed.”- Louise Hay
27. “Each day is a new opportunity. I chose to make this day a great one.”- Louise Hay
28. “In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete, I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack, I now choose to begin to see myself. As the Universe sees me perfect, whole, and complete.” – Louise Hay
29. “When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives.” – Louise L. Hay
30. “I forgive you for not being the way I wanted you to be. I forgive you and I set you free.” – Louise L. Hay
Other inspirational Louise Hay Quotes
31. “The past has no power over us. It doesn’t matter how long we have had a negative pattern. The point of power is in the present moment. What a wonderful thing to realize! We can begin to be free in this moment!” – Louise L. Hay
32. “Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the main keys to positive changes in every area of our lives.” – Louise L. Hay
33. “Love who and what you are and what you do. Laugh at yourself and at life, and nothing can touch you. It’s all temporary anyway. Next lifetime you will do it differently anyway, so why not do it differently right now?” – Louise L. Hay
34. “Every Experience is a Success.” – Louise L. Hay
35. “When there is a problem, there is not something to do, there is something to know.” – Louise L. Hay
36. “Your security is not your job, or your bank account, or your investments, or your spouse or parents. Your security is your ability to connect with the cosmic power that creates all things.” – Louise L. Hay
37. “What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us.” – Louise L. Hay
Which Louise Hay quotes were your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.