Fans of romantic comedy novels will enjoy these Love, Rosie quotes!
Cecelia Ahern wrote and published the novel, Where Rainbows End in 2004, also known as Rosie Dunne.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
They adapted the name to Love, Rosie for the movie.
The book is a romantic comedy written through letters, emails, newspaper articles, and instant messages.
This is Irish author Cecelia Ahern’s second novel.
It was an international best-seller and reached number one in the UK and Ireland.
The book’s plot follows the two main characters, Rosie and Alex, who were childhood friends and have kept in touch as adults.
They are now separated by distance but keep in touch through writing, but they must decide if their relationship should become more than friends.
Take a look at these Love, Rosie quotes to learn more about this bestselling book.
Best Love, Rosie Quotes
Enjoy these popular quotes from Love, Rosie.
1. “I’ve learned that home isn’t a place; it’s a feeling.” — Cecelia Ahern
2. “And who needs Paris when you can get a hug?” — Cecelia Ahern
3. “Note to self: Do not under any circumstances fall in love again.” — Cecelia Ahern
4. “I think I need to face what I could have been in order to understand and accept what I am.” — Cecelia Ahern
5. “You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.” — Cecelia Ahern
6. “You are always there for me, Alex, and I appreciate that. You keep me strong when I don’t feel like it.” — Cecelia Ahern
7. “Because sometimes you don’t see that the best thing that’s ever happened to you is sitting there, right under your nose.” — Cecelia Ahern
8. “Today, I love you more than ever; tomorrow, I will love you even more. I need you more than ever; I want you more than ever.” — Cecelia Ahern
9. “Because I’ve realized that no matter where you are or what you’re doing, or who you’re with, I will always honestly, truly, completely love you.” — Cecelia Ahern
10. “Today, I love you more than ever; I want you more than ever. I’m a man of fifty years of age coming to you, feeling like a teenager in love, asking you to give me a chance and love me back.” — Cecelia Ahern
Love Rosie Quotes for Life
These quotes from Love, Rosie, can be life lessons.
11. “Ex-girlfriends are easily forgotten. Best friends stay with you forever.” — Cecelia Ahern
12. “Age is just a number, not a state of mind or a reason for any type of particular behavior.” — Cecelia Ahern
13. “I know boy-girl friendships can be quite complicated sometimes, but I’m always here if you need to talk.” — Cecelia Ahern
14. “Children need close friends to help them grow up, to discover things about themselves and about life. They also need close friends to keep them sane.” — Cecelia Ahern
15. “There aren’t many sure things in life, but one thing I know for sure is that you have to deal with the consequences of your actions. You have to follow through on some things.” — Cecelia Ahern
16. “We have a long way to go to being the perfect couple; we certainly don’t live the fairy tale marriage; he doesn’t shower me with rose petals and fly me to Paris on weekends but when I get my hair cut, he notices.” — Cecelia Ahern
17. “Then you grow older, and that innocence is shattered, and somewhere along the way, the reality of life gets in the way, and you’re hit by the realization that you can’t be all you wanted to be; you just might have to settle for a little bit less.” — Cecelia Ahern
Love Rosie Quotes for Romantics
If you love romance, these quotes are for you.
18 . “After all, soulmates always end up together.” — Cecelia Ahern
19. “Make me the happiest man on this earth by being with me.” — Cecelia Ahern
20. “It was no ordinary friendship. We were inseparable, constantly being separated.” — Cecelia Ahern
21. “I needed you to be there for my wedding day, but I was too stupid to see that I needed you to be the reason for my wedding day.” — Cecelia Ahern
22. “I know that there’s something not right, and it takes me a while to remember what it is . . . then I remember. My best friend is gone.” — Cecelia Ahern
23. “My heart broke when I saw the woman I love turning away from me to walk down the aisle with another man, a man she planned to spend the rest of her life with.” — Cecelia Ahern
24. “You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws.” — Cecelia Ahern
25. “Life is funny, isn’t it? Just when you think you’ve got it all figured out, just when you finally begin to plan something, get excited about something, and feel like you know what direction you’re heading in, the paths change, the signs change, the wind blows the other way, north is suddenly south, and east is west, and you’re lost.” — Cecelia Ahern
What Happens to Rosie and Alex?
Rosie lives in Dublin, Ireland, and Alex lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
They both have failed relationships, while in the background, they know they should be together.
Years later, Alex shows up at Rosie’s hotel and kisses her, and they are finally together.
It’s a fitting and satisfying end to Love, Rosie.
Please share these Love Rosie Quotes with your romantic comedy-loving friends and post any comments about the book in the comment section below.