Mighty Ducks Quotes From The Hit Disney Movie
February 28, 2023 7:14 AM EST
You will love these Mighty Ducks quotes from the classic Disney film!
The Mighty Ducks is a sports comedy movie released in 1992.
It was written by Steven Brill and directed by Stephen Herek.
The movie stars Emilio Estevez, Joss Ackland, and Lane Smith, among many other talented actors.
The Mighty Ducks received mediocre results from critics, but the audience loved the movie so much that they made two sequels.
Additionally, one year after the original film, the NHL formed a team called “Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.”
The movie is 104 minutes long and grossed over $50 million against a $14 million budget.
The plot of the movie follows Gordon Bombay, an arrogant lawyer who gets in trouble with the law.
As a punishment, he has community service and is forced to coach a Pee-Wee hockey team.
Enjoy these lighthearted Mighty Ducks quotes!
You will also enjoy our article on Monsters Inc quotes.
Funny Mighty Ducks quotes
These funny quotes will have you laughing.
1. “QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!” – The Entire Team in Detention
2. “It’s my mom. She looks pissed.” – Charlie Conway
3. “Keep swingin’. Maybe you’ll give them a cold.” – Gordon Bombay
4. “Averman! It’s hockey! There’s no batter! Idiot!” – Gordon Bombay
5. “Goldberg, you’re the goalie. It’s supposed to hit you.” – Charlie Conway
6. “This is your Bar Mitzvah, Goldberg. Today, you become a man.” – Gordon Bombay
7. “I’m insulted by that, Frank, you have no idea how low I can stoop.” – Gordon Bombay
8. “Like the karate kid, right? Wax on, Wax off!” – Les Averman
9. “Hey, I’ll decide who sucks around here.” – Gordon Bombay
10. “I’m gonna let you get your sorry vanilla booty out of here before we be usin’ your eyeballs as hockey pucks!” – Jesse Hall
Classic Mighty Ducks quotes
Take a look at these classic quotes from the movie.
11. “Because it’s not worth winning if you can’t win big!” – Coach Reilly
12. “You guys stink! I thought we came here to play hockey.” – Gordon Bombay
13. “Forget it, cake-eater! If you wanna play, play with yourself!” – Jesse Hall
14. “Look at yourself! You’re not even a ‘has-been’; you’re a never was!” – Coach Reilly
15. “Take your best shot. I believe in you, Charlie.” – Gordon Bombay
16. “Now here’s the long and the short of it: I hate hockey, and I don’t like kids.” – Gordon Bombay
17. “Coach, c’mon, don’t leave me hanging like this! Coach, don’t make me come after you, coach!” – Goldberg
18. “To think, I wasted all those years worrying about what you thought. You’re going down, Reilly.” – Gordon Bombay
19. “I’m sure this will be a real bonding experience. One day, maybe one of you will write a book about it in jail.” – Gordon Bombay
20. “A team isn’t a bunch of kids out to win; A team is something you belong to, something you feel, something you have to earn.” – Gordon Bombay
You will also enjoy our article on Bambi quotes.
How Does Coaching the Pee-Wee Team Go?
The team that Gordon is charged with is a bunch of misfits with no real equipment, skill, or support.
Gordon quickly realizes that because this team does not have money for real equipment, they have never had a fair chance against the other teams.
With the help of his friend Hans, Gordon teaches the team teamwork and belief in themselves and helps everyone get equipment.
From there, the team goes on an improbable run of victories and wins the city championship!
Please share these Mighty Ducks quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about the movie in the comment section below.