Prophet Muhammad’s quotes are extremely popular among Muslims.
If you’ve been unable to find quotes by Prophet Muhammad, this article might prove to be helpful.
Here, we have created a list of such quotes, offering you the best possible options.
In addition, we have also shared some relevant information about Prophet Muhammad.
If interested, please continue reading!
You might also like these related articles:
A Brief Introduction to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is a profound and significant personality in Islamic History.
He is living in the hearts of more than 1.8 billion Muslims around the globe.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was born in Mecca in 570 CE.
His life serves as a trailblazer for those looking for guidance, wisdom, and mercy.
He was known for his impeccable features like:
These features earned him the title of Sadiq and Amin (Trustworthy).
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) spent his childhood in a society drowned in moral decadence and ignorance.
At the age of 40, he was bestowed with divine revelation from Allah (God).
The angel Jibreel (Gabriel) brought these revelations on behalf of Allah.
As a result, Muhammad (PBUH) was designated as the final prophet.
The Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH) spread the message of compassion, social justice, and monotheism.
During his sermons, he taught his followers about the oneness of God.
He was a stern advocate for treating all individuals irrespective of their religion, race, and social status.
He stressed the selection of the righteous path.
Compassion and Mercy
Compassion and mercy were a few of the most highlighted aspects of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) character.
Apart from showing mercy on humans, he also showed compassion towards animals.
He taught us how to stay merciful through his teachings and actions.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) laid the foundations of social justice in Arab society.
His teachings explained the importance of the proper distribution of wealth.
He asked wealthy people to care for orphans, widows, and poor people.
He laid forward the concept of “Sadaqah” (voluntary charity) and “Zakat” (obligatory charity).
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also engaged in dialogue with followers of different religions.
This led to promoting cooperation among people following their respective faiths.
He also talked about the protection of the rights of religious minorities.
This strategy created a harmonious relationship between Muslims and people of other religions.
Top 10 Prophet Muhammad Quotes
To inspire and guide humanity, here are the top 10 quotes of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
1. “Women are the twin halves of men.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
2. “The best richness is the richness of the soul.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
3. “Wisdom and power follow endurance and patience.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
4. “When something weighs on your conscience, give it up.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
5. “There is nothing like marriage, for the two who love one another.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
6. “The best jihad is to speak a word of justice to an oppressive ruler.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
7. “I have not been sent to curse people, but as a mercy to all mankind.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
8. “If you do not feel ashamed of anything, then you can do whatever you like.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
9. “Fear the pleading prayer of a wronged one, for there is no veil between it and Allah.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
10. “I leave behind me two things, The Quran and My Sunnah, and if you follow these, you will never go astray.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Prophet Muhammad Quotes On Parents & Paradise
Explore Prophet Muhammad’s teachings on parents and paradise and embrace the tremendous insight that lies within these sacred quotes.
11. “Heaven lieth at the feet of mothers.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
12. “God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
13. “He who wisheth to enter Paradise at the best door must please his father and mother.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
14. “The space of the bow of any one of you in Paradise is better than all that the sun rises upon.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
15. “No child can repay his father unless he finds him enslaved and then buys him and sets him free.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
16. “A space in Paradise equivalent to the size of a foot would be better than the world and what is in it.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
17. “In Paradise, there are things which no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human mind has thought of.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
18. “You will not enter paradise until you have faith. And you will not complete your faith until you love one another.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
19. “There will be no hatred or resentment among them, their hearts will be as one, and they will glorify God, morning and evening.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
20. “Whoever wishes to be delivered from the Fire and enter the Garden should die with faith in God and the Last Day and should treat the people as he wishes to be treated by them.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Prophet Muhammad Quotes On Morality
Discover timeless moral wisdom through inspiring quotes on virtue and compassion from Prophet Muhammad.
21. “Even a smile can be charity.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
22. “Be persistent in good actions.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
23. “Patience is the key to well-being.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
24. “Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
25. “Feed the hungry, Visit the sick, Set free captives.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
26. “To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil by evil is evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
27. “Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
28. “Cool the flames of your anger by performing the wudhu, for only water can extinguish the fire.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
29. “It is not within the character of a believer to curse, to damn, to speak or act improperly.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
30. “He is not of us who is not affectionate to the little ones, and does not respect the old; and he is not of us, who does not order which is lawful, and prohibits that which is unlawful.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Prophet Muhammad Quotes About God
Through expressions of love and gratitude, these enlightening quotes invite us to embrace a deeper understanding of our faith and strengthen our bond with the Almighty.
31. “Allah(God) is the greatest friend.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
32. “Whoever loves to meet God, God loves to meet him.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
33. “Do you love your creator Love your fellow beings first.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
34. “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him say something good or keep quiet.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
35. “Who is the most favored of God? He from whom the greatest good comes to His creatures.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
36. “There is a polish for everything that takes away rust, and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of God.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
37. “Anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should not harm his neighbor, & should entertain his guest generously.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
38. “Verily, God is Compassionate and is fond of compassion, and He gives to the compassionate what He does not give to the harsh.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
39. “If you rely on God as He ought to be relied upon, He will provide you as He provides the birds; they go out empty and hungry in the morning and come back big-bellied at eventide.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
40. “Once the Prophet was asked: ‘Tell us, which action is dearest to Allah?’ He answered: ‘To say your prayer at its proper time.’ Again he was asked: ‘What comes next?’ Mohammad said: ‘To show kindness to parents.’ ‘Then what?’ he was asked, ‘To strive for the cause of Allah!’” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Prophet Muhammad Quotes On Education & Awareness
Let’s check out the Prophet Muhammad’s enlightening quotes that promote education and awareness.
41. “The pursuit of knowledge is obligatory on every Muslim.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
42. “The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
43. “The best gift from a father to his child is Education and Upbringing.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
44. “Contemplation for an hour is better than formal worship for sixty years.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
45. “This world is a prison for the believers and a paradise for the non-believers.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
46. “Do not tell me how educated you are. Tell me how much you have traveled, and I will know how educated you are.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
47. “Knowledge from which no benefit is derived is like a treasure out of which nothing is spent in the cause of God.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
48. “If anyone travels on the road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
49. “Four things support the world: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the good, and the valor of the brave.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
50. “Speak to people according to the development of their consciousness, for if you speak all things to all people, some cannot understand you and so fall into errors!” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Which of these Prophet Muhammad Quotes is your Favorite?
The life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) serves as a beacon of light for countless individuals around the world.
Prophet Muhammad’s quotes teach us about mercy, compassion, and tolerance.
He is a role model for gender equality, social justice, and interfaith understanding.
The quotes provided above express the true legacy of Prophet Muhammad.
If you like these quotes, just let us know by commenting in the section below.
You can also share your favorite Prophet Muhammad quote.
We are looking forward to learning about your choice.