If you feel like you have ever missed an opportunity to connect with someone else because it wasn’t the right time, then these right person wrong time quotes are for you.
Right person, wrong time simply means that you may come across someone you would have had a relationship with under different circumstances.
You might also like these related articles:
Here are some examples of the right person at the wrong time:
- You start a small business and meet someone who would greatly benefit your organization, but you don’t currently have the business and funding to hire them.
- You just emerged from a bad relationship and met someone you would be compatible with, but you are not emotionally ready for a new relationship.
- You meet someone you feel you could be great friends with but are moving to another state next week.
- You think you have finally found the mentor you have been looking for, but come to find out, that person’s schedule is completely full.
Read these right person wrong time quotes for a few minutes to see if you can relate.
Top Right Person Wrong Time Quotes
These quotes highlight the importance of timing in relationships.
1. “Timing is everything.” — Carl Lewis
2. “Right guy, wrong time; right time, wrong guy.” — Jojo
3. “Time is an illusion, timing is an art.” — Stefan Emunds
4. “Timing is everything with relationships.” — Rashida Jones
5. “Love will come; it just takes the right person.” — Carissa Kohne
6. “Everyone is the right person for the right person.” — Raheel Farooq
7. “The two most important warriors are patience and time.” — Leo Tolstoy
8. “The right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing.” — Joshua Harris
9. “Good timing is invisible. Bad timing sticks out a mile.” — Tony Corinda
10. “Meeting the right person at the wrong time is bittersweet.” — Karan Gaur
Right Person Wrong Time Quotes About Finding the Right One
These quotes show the importance of finding the right person for your life.
11. “It just clicks when you meet the right person.” — Mohit Raina
12. “So I think you have to marry for the right reasons and marry the right person.” — Anne Bancroft
13. “The right man in your life will fly across the world to say hello, instead of saying goodbye.” — Shannon L. Alder
14. “There might be a million wrong people in your life, but when the right one comes, everything looks dark.” ― M.F. Moonzajer
15. “There is nothing sweeter than finding the right person to love and cherish and to share your hopes and dreams with.” ― Mary Lydon Simonsen
16. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” — Julia Child
17. “It may be an old cliche, but I think true love will last; it has no end. But finding the right person is a very difficult thing.” — Bruce Forsyth
18. “There is no wrong or right timing in love. The right person is timeless; because we will make time to let them into our lives.” — Susanna Georgiou
19. “When it comes to your partner, you have to choose the right person, knowing you can live with them for the rest of your life, learn from each other and grow in every way.” — Shamita Shetty
20. “It is not about finding the right person. People are not that right. Even if they start out right, we soon have a litany of complaints. The only answer is to be the right person ourselves. Then everything will tend to work together in a good way.” — Donna Goodard
Right Person Wrong Time Quotes About Love
These quotes highlight why people stress the importance of timing in relationships.
21. “There is no such thing as bad timing. Just weak people.” — Iveta Cherneva
22. “It is always the wrong time to meet the wrong person.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
23. “To find the right person, you must first BE the right person.” — Merrill Markoe
24. “Timing is everything. When you’re really ready for it, it will come.” — Mandy Hale
25. “Accidents are not accidents but precise arrivals at the wrong right time.” — Dejan Stojanovic
26. “Have the confidence to trust your gut feeling and choose your moment to act.” — Lulu Guinness
27. “The search only ends when you finally find the one who truly gets you.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
28. “If you love the wrong one so much, just imagine how much you can love the right one.” — Brandon Stanton
29. “I’m such a profound believer that timing is everything; I would tattoo that on my arm.” — Drew Barrymore
30. “Love isn’t about finding the perfect person, but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” — Sam Keen
Differing Perspectives on Right Person Wrong Time Quotes
Not everyone believes that there is a right or wrong time when you meet the one, as shown in these quotes.
31. “I used to think timing was everything. I have since learned that now is the time for everything.“ — Stella Mowen
32. “The right person coming to you at the right time will change everything you ever thought was true.” — Kate McGahan
33. “Now, when she felt so deeply connected to him, they were finally estranged.” — Iris Murdoch, The Message to the Planet
34. “So many girls fall in love with the wrong guys, simply because the wrong guys say the right things.” — Tribhuvan Suthar
35. “There might be a million wrong people in your life, but when the right one comes, everything looks dark.” — M.F. Moonzajer
36. “Sometimes life has a cruel sense of humor, giving you the thing you always wanted at the worst time possible.” — Lisa Kleypas
37. “How many times did we pass each other before we met? If only I’d known…. I would have searched for you endlessly.” — Ranata Suzuki
38. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” — Rumi
39. “You think not meeting the right person is sad. Wait until life brings you the beauty of meeting the right person at the wrong time!” — Wordions
40. “I’ve never loved the wrong person, but I have loved the right people at the wrong time. The wrong life. The wrong moment.” — Dominic Riccitello
More Right Person Wrong Time Quotes
Here are a few more quotes highlighting the challenge of meeting the right person in bad timing.
41. “The right person, the wrong time. The right script, the wrong line. The right poem, the wrong rhyme, and a piece of you was never mine.” — K. Town Jr.
42. “Right person, wrong timing doesn’t mean God was wrong. It means you were there at the right time to fulfill something else. Look for it.” — Shannon L. Alder
43. “She did not fall in love with the wrong person; it was just the wrong timing. But if her love lasts through time, the right timing will come.” — C.J. Thompson
44. “It’s scary being loved. Because life is complicated and all too often it throws you off balance by sending you the right person at the wrong time.” — Guillaume Musso
45. “To know that you cannot give them happiness, not through any fault of yours or theirs, but only because you were not born the right person for them?” — Diana Gabaldon
46. “It’s hard to meet the right one at the wrong time because no matter how sincere your intentions could be, the world will have its way of pulling our fates apart.” — Edison Dizon
47. “A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other… maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.” — Dave Matthews
48. “We were always in the right place at the wrong time, the wrong place at the right time, always just missing each other, always just a few inches from figuring the whole thing out.” — Paul Auster
50. “Life is all about timing… The unreachable becomes reachable; the unavailable becomes available; the unattainable… attainable. Have the patience; wait it out. It’s all about timing.” — Stacey Charter
51. “I think you can meet the right girl at the wrong time, and it gets screwed up. If you meet the right girl at the wrong time, that girl has to be the most understanding person in the world because there’s going to be a lot more bumps in the road.” — Jake Johnson
How Can I Avoid Missing Out on the Right Person?
You cannot prevent living your life, and that means that sometimes you might find the right person, but it will just be the wrong time.
The good news is that if you are willing to put yourself out there and consciously look for the right person, you will find them in time.
Share these right person wrong time quotes with your friends and post any comments about the subject in the comment section below.