Riverdale Quotes to Build Anticipation for Season 6
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These Riverdale quotes will give you a different spin on the characters from the classic comic.
Riverdale is an American teen drama television series based on the characters of Archie Comics.
The original idea was to make it a feature film adaptation for Warner Bros.
Picture, but it was reimagined as a television series for Fox.
It debuted in January 2017 and has been renewed for its sixth season.
The story is set in the innocent, small town of Riverdale and follows Archie Andrew’s life.
Although it revolves around common themes like romance, school, and family, its interesting storyline will make you want to watch all episodes in one sitting.
So let the Riverdale quotes below take you on a mysterious ride.
Don’t forget to also check out these Altered Carbon quotes from the Netflix series.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Riverdale quotes by Archie Andrews
1. “I feel like the prettiest girl at the dance.” — Archie Andrews
2. “Ronnie, when will you learn? You are, now and forever, the only girl for me.” — Archie Andrews
3. “You can’t go through life trying not to get hurt.” — Archie Andrews
4. “I was born alone. I’ll die alone. I’ll sing alone. I’ll be OK.” — Archie Andrews
5. “Don’t underestimate her. And don’t bet against her.” — Archie Andrews
6. “From now on, we’re protecting our own.” — Archie Andrews
7. “When I’m with Veronica, as dark as things get — and they’ve been getting pretty dark — she makes me feel like everything is gonna be fine. She makes things fun. I don’t wanna lose that.” — Archie Andrews
8. “I don’t know how to do this… to just pretend like everything’s the same as it was before.” — Archie Andrews
9. “I fought. Every day. I didn’t stop fighting. I fought for my life.” — Archie Andrews
10. “We will find you, we will hunt you, and we will end you.” — Archie Andrews
Riverdale quotes by Veronica Lodge
11. “You may be a stock character from a ’90s teen movie, but I’m not.” — Veronica Lodge
12. “Betty and I come as a matching set. You want one; you take us both.” — Veronica Lodge
13. “I don’t follow rules; I make them. And when necessary, I break them.” — Veronica Lodge
14. “If the Manolo Blahnik fits.” — Veronica Lodge
15. “You wouldn’t be the first mobster to see a therapist, Daddy.” — Veronica Lodge
16. “You ever seen what happens to a snake when a Louboutin heel steps on it? Keep talking, and you’ll find out.” — Veronica Lodge
17. “You wanted fire? Sorry, Cheryl Bombshell, my specialty is ice.” — Veronica Lodge
18. “I’m Breakfast at Tiffany’s, but this place is strictly In Cold Blood.” — Veronica Lodge
19. “We’re endgame, Archie.” — Veronica Lodge
20. “As hot and smart as you are, you should be the Queen Bey of this drab hive.” — Veronica Lodge
21. “Thank you for mansplaining my business to me.” — Veronica Lodge
Riverdale quotes by Betty Cooper
22. “I do everything for everyone. Everything to be perfect. The perfect daughter, the perfect sister, the perfect student. Can’t I do this one thing for me?” — Betty Cooper
23. “What do we do now that Cheryl’s gone full Poison Ivy?” — Betty Cooper
24. “It’s like, you know, how in a time of crisis, people either come together or fall apart? It feels like we’re falling apart.” — Betty Cooper
25. “We’re both so lucky. I mean, don’t you think? To have found the people that we’re meant to be with?” — Betty Cooper
Which of these Riverdale quotes is your favorite?
Along with the positive reviews it garnered, critics say it demonstrates what a progressive media should look like 一 experimental, well-intentioned, and willing to take risks.
Viewers got hooked on this series as the plot kept getting wilder and more bizarre making them think, who killed Jason Blossom.
This series revolves around the mishaps and darkness behind the small town of Riverdale.
Every villain presented by each character is very much human.
As it serves as a progressive media, it also tackled heartbreak, family secrets, sexual awakening, and mental health issues.
Think of these issues and evaluate where you stand while reading these Riverdale quotes and sayings.