These chakra quotes show the importance that some people place on the role of energy in the body.
Chakra is a word that many people have heard, but not as many are actually familiar with. It can actually be used to describe several different things but generally boils down to the energy in a person’s body. It’s often talked about with meditation but does not need to be a direct connection.
Chakras are believed by some to be the areas of a body or soul where energy is stored. They play an important role in both Buddhism and Hinduism. These chakra quotes explain more about these beliefs.
Don’t forget to also check out these meditation quotes to help you calm your mind.
Chakra quotes about power
1. “When you touch the celestial in your heart, you will realize that the beauty of your soul is so pure, so vast and so devastating that you have no option but to merge with it. You have no option but to feel the rhythm of the universe in the rhythm of your heart.” – Amit Ray
2. “Whenever you feel threatened or afraid, you should place your hands over your third chakra, right in the middle of your stomach, and breathe very deliberately and slowly until you feel calm. In doing so, you will actually begin to feel stronger and more protected. Breath gives us life and it is the source of our power.” – Sonia Choquette
3. “The power chakra is the navel center. The center of balance is the heart chakra; it’s the center of our being. The third eye is the center of wisdom, the Agni chakra.” – Frederick Lenz
4. “Opening your chakras and allowing cosmic energies to flow through your body will ultimately refresh your spirit and empower your life.” – Barbara Marciniak
5. “When you focus on a chakra it’s very easy to bring subtle physical energies into your consciousness.” – Frederick Lenz
6. “To give vent now and then to his feelings, whether of pleasure or discontent, is a great ease to a man’s heart.” – Francesco Guicciardini
7. “In the chakra system, the solar plexus is the seat of personal power. Power is not about exerting our will over others, it is about being in complete truth with yourself.” – Madisyn Taylor
Chakra quotes about health
8. “Disease is often an accumulation of damned-up energy. When we learn how energy moves through the chakras we can begin to allow it to flow freely through our bodies, creating greater health.” – Caroline Shola Arewa
9. “The body never lies.” – Martha Graham
10. “Ki energy acts as a bridge connecting body and soul. The Soul Delivers its messages to the body through ki energy.” – Ilchi Lee
11. “There is deep wisdom within our very flesh if we can only come to our senses and feel it.” – Elizabeth Behnke
12. “The chakras are very intelligent – they are like the software of the whole computer body.” – Dharma Mittra
13. “A trembling in the bones may carry a more convincing testimony than the dry documented deductions of the brain.” – Llewelyn Powers
14. “Our own physical body possesses a wisdom which we who inhabit the body lack. We give it orders which make no sense.” – Henry Miller
15. “Without knowing energy, you cannot approach your soul.” – Ilchi Lee
16. “Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states.” – Carol Welch
Quotes about chakra
17. “The chakras are specialized energy centers that connect us to the multidimensional universe. The chakras are dimensional portals within the subtle bodies which take in and process energy of higher vibrational nature so that it may be properly assimilated and used to transform the physical body.” – Richard Gerber
18. “The crown chakra is located several inches above the head, but it is not connected. The crown chakra, also known as the thousand-petal lotus of light, references the planes of light, of enlightenment.” – Frederick Lenz
19. “The chakras or force-centers are points of connection at which energy flows from one body of a man to another all these wheels are perpetually rotating, and into the hub or open mouth of each a force from a higher world is always flowing.” – Charles Webster Leadbeater
20. “The body is the vehicle, consciousness the driver. Yoga is the path, and the chakras are the map.” – Anodea Judith
21. “Each of the seven chakras are governed by spiritual laws, principles of consciousness that we can use to cultivate greater harmony, happiness, and wellbeing in our lives and in the world.” – Deepak Chopra
22. “Chakras are organizational centers for the reception, assimilation, and transmission of life-force energy. They are the stepping stones between heaven and earth.” – Anodea Judith
23. “There are many other chakras, or nadis as they are also called. There are chakras in the hands, fingertips, feet and a number of other areas.” – Frederick Lenz
24. “We have five senses in which we glory and which we recognize and celebrate, senses that constitute the sensible world for us. But there are other senses – secret senses, sixth senses, if you will – equally vital, but unrecognized, and unlauded… unconscious, automatic.” – Oliver Sacks
25. “There are twenty-one mystical dimensions of consciousness. Enlightenment is abiding in the highest three dimensions of consciousness.” – Amit Ray
26. “When your mind is clear and your third eye is open, you can see and know things that are taking place thousands of miles away from you.” – Frederick Lenz
27. “Chakra Meditation is designed to bring you back to neutrality, to a place of balance. You might call this “Zero Point”, a place where you can begin again with a fresh, new mind.” – Ilchi Lee
28. “The chakra is a doorway. These are doorways that lead you into other dimensions. But you have to focus on them to the exclusion of everything else.” – Frederick Lenz
29. “When you unlock the mysteries of the 114 chakras, you will truly realize that you are not the body and not even the mind. You are the eternal spirit.” – Amit Ray
30. “The heart is not only the location of the 4th chakra, located at the centre of your chakra system but also the centre of your conscious universe and is able to create and define life in its true essence.” – Steven Redhead
31. “A healthy heart chakra makes you feel peaceful connected and loved.” – Della Reside
More chakra quotes
32. “Program your life the way you want it to be: don’t waste the unuse energy that lodges in the matrix of your soul. You are transcendent, be a superintendent.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
33. “Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.” – Benjamin Spock
34. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of karma quotes about what goes around & comes around in our life.
35. “When you are realized, you can start feeling your own chakras and the chakras of other people. This is enlightenment.” – Nirmala Srivastava
36. “In the chakras, it’s the heart chakra, Anahata, the central chakra, three above and three below, which symbolizes happiness and love, psychic oneness, spiritual understanding.” – Frederick Lenz
37. “Every man is the builder of a temple called his body, nor can he get off by hammering marble instead.” – Henry David Thoreau
38. “The true potential to clear your chakras exists in the conscious awareness of the moment.” – Della Reside
39. “The key to meditation is focusing on specific symbols. These symbols are the chakras.” – Frederick Lenz
40. “In Buddhism, we meditate. We make our minds quiet by learning to focus on the chakras, release internal energy that we call kundalini, and bring ourselves into high states of consciousness.” – Frederick Lenz
More insightful chakra quotes
41. “The presence of the demon keeps the chakra from doing its job, but that challenge also forces us to bring more awareness to that job, so eventually we can do it better.” ― Anodea Judith
42. “It is up to us, how we explore the great wonders in our body, its life force, and subtle centers we call “CHAKRAS”. We can either deny that they exist or learn to understand, work and awaken them in order to live a more fulfilling life on planet Earth.” ― Raju Ramanathan
43. “Mountains are the example of pure dominating energy. You automatically become submissive around them, not out of fear but out of divine love.” ― Shunya
44. “It was when I stopped searching for home within others and lifted the foundations of home within myself I found there were no roots more intimate than those between a mind and body that have decided to be whole.” ― Rupi Kaur
45. “If we remain humble and grounded in nature’s wisdom, our mind will guide us safely through the confines of unawareness and the blindness of ignorance.” ― Erik Pevernagie
46. “And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” ― Kahlil Gibran
47. “Learning too soon our limitations, we never learn our powers.” ― Mignon McLaughlin
48. “Surely a man needs a closed place wherein he may strike root and, like the seed, become. But also he needs the great Milky Way above him and the vast sea spaces, though neither stars nor ocean serve his daily needs.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
49. “The body is a big sagacity, a plurality with one sense, a war and a peace, a flock and a shepherd.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
50. “Chakras are mystical energy centers that exist within the human aura. Tremendous occult power resides in a person`s chakras. Siddha masters draw upon that power during meditation, store it within themselves, and later use it to perform miracles.” ― Frederick Lenz
What did you learn from these chakra quotes?
There are many people who are uncomfortable with the idea of chakras and stay away from meditation because of it. It’s important to know that for some, chakras may play a part in why they practice meditation.
Meditation itself does not need to be about a spiritual or religious experience. For example, Christians can meditate by spending time peacefully reflecting on or focusing on God while leaving any belief of chakras out of the practice.
While chakras and meditation can be connected for some, they don’t need to be. You can experience the benefits of meditation for your mental and physical health without bringing any of the beliefs or practices of chakra into it.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these chakra quotes and sayings? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
April 15, 2022 5:00 AM EST