Russian Doll Quotes that Will Inspire You to Mix Up Your Day a Little
August 11, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These Russian Doll quotes will make you want to break up the mundane in your life.
The Russian Doll Netflix series is easily one of the most interesting pieces of media out there and it is entirely written and directed by women.
This show is about death, untimely timelines, and alternate possibilities mixed with roller coaster elements of life.
The story revolves around Nadia, a woman who cannot stop dying and ends up repeating the same day over and over like being trapped inside a loop.
Metaphorically, this show mirrors our daily lives of repeating the same routine over and over.
And each day passing, a little bit of us dies along with it.
Enjoy the Russian Doll quotes below and savor the masterful scriptwriting of some of the best-talented writers in television.
Don’t forget to also check out these Fullmetal Alchemist quotes to inspire the anime fan.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Russian Doll quotes by Ruth Brenner
1. “That’s why therapists are important. Without them, we are very unreliable narrators of our own stories.” — Ruth Brenner
2. “Why don’t we sit crooked and then talk straight?” — Ruth Brenner
3. “Nothing in this world is easy, except pissing in the shower.” — Ruth Brenner
You will also enjoy our article on Latin quotes.
4. “Holding two incompatible ideas in your head at the same time and accepting both of them that’s the best of being human. Yes-no, good-bad, life-death.” — Ruth Brenner
Russian Doll quotes by Nadia Vulvokov
5. “It’s my bad attitude that keeps me young.” — Nadia Vulvokov
6. “You’re supposed to ask people about their kids. Okay? It’s polite. It gives everybody a moment to pretend there’s gonna be a future.” — Nadia Vulvokov
7. “With the amount of guilt, I’m surprised you’re not a Jew.” — Nadia Vulvokov
8. “What do time and morality have in common? Relativity. They’re both relative to your experience.” — Nadia Vulvokov
9. “That’s my drug dealer. I gotta take this.” — Nadia Vulvokov
10. “Sometimes Hail Marys are the best Marys we’ve got.” — Nadia Vulvokov
11. “Routine is an incredible thing. We become what we repeatedly do.” — Alan Zaveru
12. “Like is like a box of timelines.” — Nadia Vulvokov
13. “The universe is trying to fuck with me, and I refuse to engage.” — Nadia Vulvokov
14. “Sexualizing self-hatred is the hallmark of any relationship that begins with extra-marital infidelity.” — Nadia Vulvokov
15. “Religion is a dumb as fuck, all right? It’s racist. It’s sexit. There’s no money it… anymore. Who needs it?” — Nadia Vulvokov
16. “Oh my God. Seriously? Come on. No I did not kill somebody. If I killed somebody, I’d play it cool, move to Mexico, start a band.” — Nadia Vulvokov
17. “Look, I got bigger fish to fry, okay? I got to figure out how to get down the stairs.” — Nadia Vulvokov
18. “I mean, I smoke, what, like two packs a day. I have the internal organs of a man twice my age. If I make it to my low 70’s, I’ll be shocked.” — Nadia Vulvokov
19. “Fun is for suckers, Max. Two minutes ago, I turned 36. Staring down the barrel of my own mortality always beats fun.” — Nadia Vulvokov
More Russian Doll quotes by Nadia Vulvokov
20. “I don’t know what I’m doing. I was gonna go home and fuck this guy, but now I just feel so profoundly empty.” — Nadia Vulvokov
21. “What is this ‘bad person?’ I mean, there’s Hitler and then there’s everybody else.” — Nadia Vulvokov
22. “Humanity… a little bit overrated, no?” — Nadia Vulvokov
23. “Hey, bartendress! Hello. Uh, more drunk please.” — Nadia Vulvokov
24. “Now, do guys like blow jobs, or is that just a rumor?” — Nadia Vulvokov
25. “Looks like someone just threw a gauntlet right into my puss-puss.” — Nadia Vulvokov
Which of these Russian Doll quotes is your favorite?
The Russian Doll is such a unique and creative series that everyone can easily enjoy.
The entire series from the ground-up is a work of art that gives the audience the satisfaction they crave for a TV show.
It doesn’t underestimate its audience and is bold enough to throw out complex and beautiful concepts of time and space and mix them with engaging storytelling.
The mix of drama and real-life portrayal of this series attract fans all over the world.
The ability of the creators to pack so much stuff in a single episode will keep you hooked every single time.
Take a deep breath and do something different today and put a difference in your day.
Hopefully, these Russian Doll quotes and sayings will inspire you more each day.