Enjoy these Classic Ruth Langmore quotes From Ozark!
Ruth Langmore is a main character in the hit Netflix series Ozark as she is a significant character in seasons 1-4.
When we first meet Ruth, she is 19 years old.
She has experienced a rough childhood that has made her tough, intelligent, and independent.
Ruth’s mother passed away when she was only 8, and her father spent much of her childhood in jail.
Ruth grew up in the family trailer compound.
Although she is close to her cousins, Wyatt and Three, and dominates her two uncles, she is mainly alone.
With a biting tongue and an intelligent business sense, she finds herself with some job opportunities which, although illegal, gain her power.
We see Ruth have to make tough choices throughout the series.
These choices ultimately lead to her killing Javier Elizonndro in retaliation for him killing her cousin Wyatt and her friend Darlene.
As a result, she is killed by the cartel leader Camila Elizonndro.
These Classic Ruth Langmore quotes from Ozark will have you watching the series before you know it!
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Ozark quotes from the crime drama.
Intense Ruth Langmore Quotes
Ruth is an intense character who does not back down, as seen in the quotes below.
1. “If you want to stop me, you’re going to have to… kill me!” – Ruth Langmore
2. “If you’re a killer, then I’m Snow White, and I don’t see any dwarves around.” – Ruth Langmore
3. “You’re really willing to get me killed?” – Ruth Langmore
4. “Shut your nugget mouth and get the hell out.” – Ruth Langmore
5. “If I was kidding, I would’ve said you’re witty and handsome.” – Ruth Langmore
6. “Why would they make DEFCON1 worse than DEFCON 5?” – Ruth Langmore
7. “Lord help me… if you eat all my pringles.” – Ruth Langmore
8. “Look, I know I kissed you last night, but it’s ‘cause I thought I was gonna die.” – Ruth Langmore
9. “What you got ain’t a disability, just poor judgement.” – Ruth Langmore
10. “I’m not a welfare bum.” – Ruth Langmore
Boss Ruth Langmore Quotes
Ruth is not a follower, she is a leader, as the following quotes show.
11. “Now, they’re about to be running here, and when they do, you’re gonna tell them exactly what you told me, or I’ll shoot you.” – Ruth Langmore
12. “If you want to stop me, you’re gonna have to f**king kill me!” – Ruth Langmore
13. “That’s why I’m bringing on Rachel as a partner. It’ll be her name on everything.” – Ruth Langmore
14. “I’m sorry it didn’t go well with the sheriff the other day. I…I just don’t do well with authority figures.” – Ruth Langmore
15. “Listen, Martin, wouldn’t you agree it’s always a good idea to keep your friends close and your enemies closer?” – Ruth Langmore
16. “And just what do you expect me to do here? First of all, go ahead and follow the money if you want, ‘cause it ain’t gonna lead you nowhere.” – Ruth Langmore
17. “Every time I check the money, there’s less of it. The stacks are half of what they were a month ago.” – Ruth Langmore
18. “I only saw the one who pointed the gun at me.” – Ruth Langmore
19. “You know, Wyatt, in our world, it’s good to be one of the smart ones. Remember that, okay?” – Ruth Langmore
20. “Tell me, why do rich folks need so much money spent on them before they’ll even think about going in their own pocket?” – Ruth Langmore
Although Ruth gains a lot of business knowledge working for the Byrdes, she learns some hard lessons.
After they fail to protect her or follow through on their words, she realizes the only ones loyal to her are her family.
Ruth is then wholly loyal to her family, but that loyalty ultimately gets her killed.
Please share these classic Ruth Langmore quotes and sayings with your family and friends!
Post any comments in the comment section below to keep the conversation going.