Explore the dark side of the crime drama with these Ozark quotes.
Ozark is a dark crime drama television series on Netflix.
It began airing in 2017 and is currently working on the 4th and final season.
Stars of the series include Jason Bateman, Laura Linney, and Sofia Hublitz.
The storyline features a financial advisor that gets involved in money laundering with the Mexican cartel.
He has to move his family to the Ozarks and is tasked with laundering $500 million for a drug boss over a five-year period.
In the process, they’re faced with interacting with local crime bosses as well.
The following Ozark quotes will give you a taste of what you can expect from the show if you’ve never watched it before.
Don’t forget to also check out these Narcos quotes about the drug-kingpin himself.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Ozark quotes by Marty Byrde
1. “People deserve a second chance, just like businesses.” ― Marty Byrde
You will also enjoy our article on Zoolander quotes.
2. “The satisfying sound of your lover smacking the pavement is the only thing that gets me to sleep.” ― Marty Byrde
3. “Okay. Money Laundering 101.” ― Marty Byrde
You will also enjoy our article on Cleopatra quotes.
4. “Hypothetically, scale of one to ten, how difficult would it be for someone to disappear?” ― Marty Byrde
5. “Money is not peace of mind. Money is not happiness. Money is, at its essence, that measure of a man’s choice.” ― Marty Byrde
6. “Most people just have a fundamentally flawed view of money.” ― Marty Byrde
7. “If I want to put all $7,945,400 into a hot tub, get buck naked and play Scrooge McDuck, that is 100% my business.” ― Marty Byrde
8. “I bought a strip club.” ― Marty Byrde
9. “We are not husband and wife anymore. We’re just business partners, and our job is to raise those kids.” ― Marty Byrde
10. “Sometimes people make decisions, shit happens, and we gotta act accordingly.” ― Marty Byrde
11. “You sentimentalize property, you can kiss profits goodbye.” – Marty Byrde
12. “This is our life now. I can stay here. I can talk about our feelings. Or I can go take care of stuff and make sure that we don’t die, okay?” – Marty Byrde
13. “The dirty money is too clean.” – Marty Byrde
14. “You see, the hard reality is how much money we accumulate in life is not a function of who’s president or the economy or bubbles bursting or bad breaks or bosses.” – Marty Byrde
15. “I’m not paying you to find me more problems. I’m paying you to solve them before I even know they exist.” – Marty Byrde
16. “You’re waiting for the world to change to fit your pristine belief system, and it’s just never gonna happen.” – Marty Byrde
Ozark quotes by Ruth Langmore
17. “Tell me, why do rich folks need so much money spent on them before they’ll even think about going in their own pocket?” – Ruth Langmore
18. “Quit parking in the cripple spot. What you got ain’t a disability, just poor judgement.” ― Ruth Langmore
19. “If I was kidding I would’ve said you’re witty and handsome.” ― Ruth Langmore
20. “Look, I know I kissed you last night, but it’s cause I thought I was gonna die.” ― Ruth Langmore
21. “How’s about instead of shittin’ on me, you get your own house in order?” ― Ruth Langmore
22. “I’ve got a pretty strong fucking stomach… pardon my French.” ― Ruth Langmore
23. “If you’re a killer, then I’m Snow White. And I don’t see any dwarves around.” ― Ruth Langmore
24. “How about I pop those tits and squeeze out the silicon?” ― Ruth Langmore
25. “You know, Wyatt, in our world, it’s good to be one of the smart ones. Remember that, okay?” ― Ruth Langmore
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of classic Ruth Langmore quotes.
Which of these Ozark quotes is your favorite?
The Ozark series took some time to gain popularity among viewers.
The first two seasons didn’t receive the highest ratings.
It appears that viewers thought it had a ways to go in order to fully compete with other crime dramas out there.
However, the third season is where it all seems to have come together.
The Ozark quotes above are from the first three seasons.
And as the storyline has continued to build, so has excitement over the upcoming fourth and final season.
If you’ve never watched the series before, this is a great time to get caught up and ready for the new season to premiere.
If you’re a huge fan of the show, enjoy these Ozark quotes and sayings again and again as you wait to see how it all wraps up in the end.