Scrub Quotes For The Beauty Conscious Folks
January 23, 2023 12:49 AM EST
Scrub quotes are relatively more popular among girls, who are much more sensitive about their skin.
Scrubbing is usually associated with a beauty treatment.
However, there is another scrubbing that surgeons do before surgical procedures.
This cleans the hands and arms to remove any bacteria and viruses.
Here we will talk about the scrubbing (body scrub) done for beautifying the skin.
In addition to enjoying the quotes, you can also learn some basic tips regarding body scrubbing.
What is a body scrub?
It’s a mechanical procedure where the dead skin is exfoliated to bring out the new and much softer skin.
For this purpose, beauticians usually take advantage of natural abrasive ingredients such as salt, sugar, or even coffee.
Through a body scrub treatment, we can stimulate the growth of new and more elastic skin cells, which results in brighter and smoother skin.
How to do it?
Here are the steps that you need to follow when doing a body scrub:
- The first step involves rinsing off the skin with warm water.
- Take a small amount of the scrubbing material in your hand and rub it on a specific part of your body that you want to scrub. (You can use either exfoliating gloves or just your hands)
- When doing so, make sure to rub gently in a circular motion.
- Don’t overdo the scrubbing part, which means it would be appropriate not to scrub an area over 30 seconds.
- After that, wash your skin with lukewarm water with a mild cleanser.
- Apply your regular moisturizer once the skin is dry.
How often can you scrub your body?
The answer to this question depends on the type of your skin.
Doing body scrubbing twice a week for regular skin types would be appropriate.
Nonetheless, people with sensitive skin should do body scrubbing only once a month.
Top 10 scrub quotes
Our most loved scrub quotes are here for you to read and enjoy.
1. “Facial scrubs are always good.” — Cher Lloyd
2. “I love a good scrub, especially on my face.” — Stella Maxwell
3. “I don’t think I’m beautiful. I just think I can scrub up OK.” — Katie Price
4. “I am not a big facial person. But I do love a body scrub.” — Daria Werbowy
5. “My advice is don’t scrub your makeup off your eyes; be gentle.” — Colbie Caillat
6. “Olive oil mixed with raw sugar makes for an excellent lip scrub.” — Kirti Kulhari
7. “I hardly use a face wash and use face scrubs at times to exfoliate the skin.” — Dino Morea
8. “Graffiti’s always been a temporary art form. You make your mark and then they scrub it off.” — Banksy
9. “I am an absolute clean freak and scrub things constantly; I am an over-perfectionist.” — Shirley Ballas
10. “Before I scrub and exfoliate, I like to cleanse my face with the Tatcha cleansing oil.” — Hennessy Carolina
You will also enjoy our article on pretty quotes.
Facial scrub quotes
Scrubbing the face is people’s first choice because it removes more dirt and oil than regular face washing. Perhaps that’s why you often see the word “scrub” in quotes. Here are the most relatable quotes about cleaning one’s face.
11. “I use an acne cleanser. I’ve always had that St. Ives apricot scrub. But I have bad skin sometimes.” — Lili Reinhart
12. “Did you know you’re supposed to soap and scrub for as long as it takes to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ twice?” — Faith Salie
13. “If I had a dollar for every guy that came up to me to say, ‘I’m not a scrub,’ oh my God, I’d have a billion dollars.” — Rozonda Thomas
14. “It’s like miners’ coal dust underneath your fingernails. Very difficult to scrub out. I’m a social democrat to my fingertips.” — Betty Boothroyd
15. “After a gig, even if I’m on tour and it’s 3 A.M., I’ll get in the shower and scrub my face, otherwise I’ll have a spot the next day.” — Sarah Harding
16. “Men mostly ignore taking care of their skin. I think a weekly scrub and a face pack for every man is a must to get rid of all the pollution, dirt and grime.” — Tulsi Kumar
17. “Begin challenging your own assumptions. Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in.” — Alan Alda
18. “I started off doing street team work for No Limit and Def Jam. I was the waterboy, the scrub. I was passing out demo tapes, and nobody wanted to hear them.” — Paul Wall
19. “I was brought up with old-fashioned values. I wasn’t allowed to have a boyfriend until I finished school. I wasn’t allowed to wear make-up: the nuns would scrub your face if they saw it.” — Imelda May
20. “To clean your face thoroughly, even do a scrub, and let it sit, and make sure your pores are clean before you go to club. If it sits on your face overnight, dirt just builds up. Even just laying there the whole night, stuff gets on your face, so anything else there is just really not good.” — Sasha Pieterse
Body scrub quotes
Body scrubbing is the most effective way to get skin cleaner all over. That is why body scrubbing is one of the most preferred practices. Here are some body scrub quotes in this regard.
21. “Resume? I wish I had a resume. And if I did, I wouldn’t scrub anything from it. Who cares?” — Anders Holm
22. “I like to scrub everything down because I’ve usually got so much makeup and body makeup and products on. I have to shower every day.” — Stella Maxwell
23. “In the morning when I wake up, I’ll exfoliate. Then at night when I shower, I’ll also use an exfoliating scrub. My routine is easy, and I just get clean skin.” — Jazz Jennings
24. “My secret weapon is baking soda. It’s a great natural exfoliator; you can put it in the shower and scrub down your body, and you can even use it on your teeth.” — Molly Sims
25. “In India, people love turmeric. They make turmeric milk, and sometimes I mix it with some cream or yogurt and turn it into a scrub. You’d be amazed at what it can take off your skin.” — Priyanka Chopra
26. “Generally for red carpet, I love to relax first. I love to work out. I love to eat well, drink tons of water beforehand, so on the night of the red carpet I feel good and ready to go. I also love to get a good body scrub.” — Emmanuelle Chriqui
27. “I love making a body scrub with ground-up coffee and coconut oil. It’s really good for circulation, and it smells delicious. I also do a DIY Greek-yogurt-and-honey mask that softens your skin and helps reduce puffy eyes.” — Lily Aldridge
28. “Coffee Body Scrub Ingredients – 1 cup of ground coffee – 1 Tablespoon of salt – 1 Tablespoon of ground cinnamon – Approximately 1/3 cup of almond oil or coconut oil – Essential oils: 4 drops peppermint, 8 drops grapefruit and 8 drops orange.” — Amy White
29. “I like the Glycolic Cleansing Pads because they’re super easy. Sometimes it’s annoying to scrub your face with your hands, but these are just little pads, so I like that. I also really like the Kale Fix Moisturizer and Dragon’s Blood Fix Serum. The Dragon’s Blood is good for priming before your makeup.” — Kylie Jenner
30. “I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub, and you can just get that at CVS – it’s so good, though; it’s my favorite! Usually, I only use that when I shower, because if I don’t shower, I’m usually too tired to wash my face and just use Maybelline cleansing wipes. And then I use Chanel Hydra Beauty Lotion. That’s so good, I love it.” — Gigi Hadid
Inspiring scrub quotes
The following is a list of some of our scrub quotes about keeping oneself and one’s surroundings clean, whether it be one’s home, feet, teeth, or even lips.
31. “I married a man who isn’t afraid to wash a dish, scrub a toilet, or have his unibrow waxed into submission by a licensed professional.” — Jen Lancaster
32. “Never leave the house looking like a scrub. You never know when a life-changing opportunity is right around the corner. Dress for success.” — Unknown
33. “I go home and stay there. I wash and scrub up each day, and that’s it. One month I actually grew a moustache, just so I could say that I’d done something.” — Bill Murray
34. “My feet look like hooves-like, fake-leather bottoms and funky toenails – and I scrub them with a big stiff-bristled nylon brush you’d use for scrubbing the side of your house.” — Dean Potter
35. “I have to exfoliate my lips as they’re quite a large surface area and sometimes when I wear lipstick, it goes all cakey. So I mix brown sugar with lip balm and just scrub it onto them.” — Georgia May Jagger
36. “I actually use baking soda to exfoliate my lips – I mix a little bit with water and use my fingers to lightly scrub with it. Then I use jojoba oil and olive oil to keep them moisturized.” — Lindsey Wixson
37. “I would dream of going up to the ‘New York Times’ and asking them if I could please be a copy boy or let me scrub the toilets or something like that. But I couldn’t rise to those heights.” — Frank McCourt
38. “Whenever I do Zoom teeth whitening my teeth ‘zing’ so bad. They’re so sensitive. But I just put this on my toothbrush with water and scrub hard. It doesn’t taste like anything and it works!” — La La Anthony
39. “Oh, I’ve never gone off into that ‘the room’s not the right temperature, take this tea back’ stuff. I still scrub my own toilet and vacuum the carpet, and I have to be able to push my trolley around Morrisons and do my shopping.” — Rob Halford
40. “I use a toothbrush on my lips as a lip scrub; occasionally, I use a toothbrush with some dark eyeshadow on my eyebrows if I want to fill them in. And if I want a really thick, textured look with mascara, I put one on my lashes, as well.” — Dua Lipa
Some more scrub quotes
To quench your zeal, keep reading more scrub quotes in this section.
41. “Heart means something, especially in Gotham City, where the only thing worse than a scrub is someone devoid of that thumping sound inside the chest.” — Stephen A. Smith
42. “The funny thing that still cracks me up is when you get a grown man coming up to you shaking asking for a picture. I’m like ‘Dude, you know I’m a scrub, right?” — Samantha Ponder
43. “This world has a way of trying to homogenize you. Trying to sanitize you. Trying to scrub you of your unique divine genius. This world wants to make you regular.” — Cory Booker
44. “From the rugged cliffs of Cape Liptrap peninsula jutting bravely into the swells of Bass Strait, the coast arcs southeast, hugging the waters of Waratah Bay with sweeping flat lines of fine pale sand and knotty scrub.” — Tim Cope
45. “I’m originally from southern California, so I, like, say ‘like’, like, a lot. I’ve been trying to scrub any traces of Valley Girl from my speech since I moved to New York, but it’s, like, totally way harder than anyone thinks, you know?” — Mara Wilson
46. “I love hiking in the hills not far from my house. I’m invested in my hikes. Sometimes kids go up there and spray-paint over the signs; I’ve found a biodegradable paint cleaner, and I’ll scrub the signs so they’re nice and clean.” — Nathan Fillion
47. “Many parks in Florida have information kiosks with colorful enamel signs showing the special flora and fauna in the park. The gopher tortoise, the scrub jay, and the indigo snake. At no park with an indigo snake on its kiosk signs could I find indigo.” — Padgett Powell
48. “I don’t believe in diets. They don’t necessarily work. What they do is scrub your weight down, but as soon as you finish, you naturally go back up. I keep everything in my diet – gluten and sugar – I just cut it down a little bit and train more. It’s not rocket science.” — Paul Hollywood
49. “Jim Sheridan, the MP who wants to ban sketchwriters from the Commons for being rude about politicians, is a blithering idiot. Sorry, scrub that – clearly a very thoughtful person with whom I might conceivably disagree on some marginal issues. A blithering savant, perhaps.” — Simon Hoggart
50. “In recent years, America’s wealthiest man has begun to tackle energy issues in a major way, investing millions in everything from high-capacity batteries to machines that can scrub carbon dioxide out of the air. With a personal fortune of $50 billion, Gates has the resources to give his favorite solutions a major boost.” — Jeff Goodell
Which of these scrub quotes is your favorite?
The scrub quotes and sayings above are selected to offer a nice and impressive way to tell everyone how much you care about your skin health.
You can share these quotes with your friends and have fun.
Most of the quotes are sweet and short, making them an ideal choice for social media sharing.
If you have found your preferred quote, please let us know by commenting in the section below.