Throw on your cowboy boots and get ready to enjoy these Luke Combs quotes!
Luke Combs is an award-winning country music singer born in Charlotte, North Carolina, in 1990.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
He is the only child of Chester and Rhonda Combs, and he grew up singing in school, in musicals, and in the church choir.
His passion continued while he attended Appalachian State University, and he dropped out of college to pursue a music career full-time.
Luke moved to Nashville, Tennessee, in 2014 and released his first album in 2017, titled This One’s for You.
He has released multiple chart-topping albums and won numerous awards, including the Country Music Association Awards “Entertainer of the Year” twice.
Read these Luke Combs quotes and learn more about the famous singer.
Best Luke Combs Quotes
Here are some of the best quotes from Luke Combs.
1. “Maybe some things last forever after all.” — Luke Combs
2. “I’m trying to learn, I’m trying to get better.” — Luke Combs
3. “You don’t think that much about life. You just live it.” — Luke Combs
4. “Some things go better together and probably always will.” — Luke Combs
5. “But sometimes things ain’t what you think they’re gonna be.” — Luke Combs
6. “I’m an honest dude, not trying to be anything other than who I am.” — Luke Combs
7. “He doesn’t shy away from anything, and that’s the way I wanted to be.” — Luke Combs
8. “Hate is not a part of my core values, and it’s not something that I consider a part of myself at all.” — Luke Combs
9. “I do gravitate towards the sad songs because I find them to be more of a challenge for me from a writing perspective.” — Luke Combs
10. “Sometimes, you sit down to write a song, you don’t realize what it’s going to mean to somebody other than yourself.” — Luke Combs
Luke Combs Quotes From His Songs
Over his career, Combs has already gotten 15 number-one hits from his catchy songs.
11. “When it rains, it pours.” — Luke Combs
12. “I’d still be doing this if I wasn’t doing this.” — Luke Combs
13. “What you want ain’t always what you need.” — Luke Combs
14. “You hit me category five with your smile. Blew me away.” — Luke Combs
15. “I guess goodbye’s just too tough, ’cause last time was the last time, but we’re fallin’ all over again.” — Luke Combs
16. “They say nothing lasts forever, but they ain’t seen us together, or the way the moonlight dances in your eyes.” — Luke Combs
17. “If you’re anything like me, you just might be doing whatever it takes to drown out the noise. But I just wanna hear your voice” — Luke Combs
Fun Luke Combs Quotes
Enjoy these fun and funny quotes from the popular country singer.
18. “I’ve always been a super regular guy.” — Luke Combs
19. “I’m a horrendous golfer, though I do enjoy it.” — Luke Combs
20. “I pick up a beer can and get to feeling like Superman.” — Luke Combs
21. “I could play a gig on the moon and not be nervous about it.” — Luke Combs
22. “I’ve been singing my entire life. The guitar came to me later on down the road.” — Luke Combs
23. “There’s an authenticity in just being who you are and not having an act about it or wear clothes you normally wouldn’t wear. I’m just comfortable in my own skin.” — Luke Combs
24. “When I picked up a guitar, it wasn’t like, ‘OK, I’m going to be Kenny Chesney.’ It was like, ‘I want to play a chord,’ and then it was like, ‘I want to play another one, then play a song, then sing while playing the song.’” — Luke Combs
25. “My tour manager, I met him at Boot Barn. He was selling me a pair of boots… and he said, ‘I moved to Nashville to be a tour manager, and I need work right now,’ and I said, ‘Man, I don’t even have a tour manager, so you can tour-manage me.’” — Luke Combs
Luke’s Personal Life
Luke Combs lives near Nashville with his wife Nicole, who he married in 2020.
The couple has one child and a second child due in September 2023.
Although Luke struggles with anxiety, he has learned to control this better through the years.
Please share these Luke Combs Quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about Luke Combs in the comment section below.