Be inspired to go after your dreams by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel quotes below.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is an American period comedy-drama streaming television series that premiered on March 17, 2017, on Amazon Prime Video.
It is created by Amy Sherman-Palladino.
The story is set in the late 1950s and early 1960s.
It revolves around Miriam “Midge” Maisel, an energetic and sharp girl who had her life mapped out.
Midge is also a supportive wife to her husband, who dreams of being a stand-up comedian, but her life turned upside down when he decided to leave her for another woman.
This made Midge reevaluate her life and discover her own comedic skills, which she used to reinvent her life.
This series follows Midge’s journey as she pursues a career in the male-dominated profession and transforming from a society matron to a club performer.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel quotes below will help you find your strength in the most challenging times.
Memorable The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Quotes
1. “Hiroshima was tense. Breakfast was worse.” — Miriam “Midge” Maisel
2. “Big room, it’s just more people to fall in love with you.” — Miriam “Midge” Maisel
3. “Are you done playing with lipstick? Cuz I got you a gig.” — Susie Myerson
4. “I need a nice trim butt to be attracted to a man.” — Sophie Lennon
5. “You take care of the money. I get money, I spend money.” — Miriam “Midge” Maisel
6. “I’m a manager. Nobody cares what the fuck I look like.” — Susie Myerson
7. “Tragedy, comedy, all is one.” — Gavin Hawk
8. Abe: “This has been the longest month of my life.”
Rose: “We’ve been here a week.”
9. “Remember you’re not trying to fix anything. You’re just trying to be heard.” — Miriam “Midge” Maisel
10. “Believe me, Manischewitiz is best enjoyed in small quantities.” — Miriam “Midge” Maisel
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Quotes that Remind You of Your Favorite Episode
11. “You made me passionate, and independent, and broke!” — Rose Weinberg
12. “I’m feeling a little blonde right now.” — Miriam “Midge” Maisel
13. Midge: “Why, why, why was everybody eating?”
Susie: “At the dinner show? No idea.”
14. “How do these things weigh a thousand tons and stay in the air? It’s against the laws of God and nature and just heaviness.” — Susie Myerson
15. “Books feed me.” — Sophie Lennon
16. “I’m fine by myself. My mantra since I was three.” — Susie Myerson
17. “I haven’t had sex dreams since I converted to Judaism.” — Astrid
18. “You’ll always be my number one.” — Susie Myerson
19. “This is a banjo free zone, guys.” — Abe Weinberg
20. “Because, really, if there’s no loyalty, whats the point of a partnership?” — Miriam “Midge” Maisel
Entertaining The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Quotes
21. “I look like an angry building.” — Benjamin
22. “You’ll always be in love with her. You won’t let anything bad happen to her, ever.” — Susie Myerson
23. “She’s like my dirty, sparkly, good fucking fairy.” — Susie Myerson
24. “I got you a shot and you chickened out. You choked.” — Susie Myerson
25. “You’re a star, for now. She’s going to be a goddamn legend.” — Sophie Lennon
This series received critical acclaim, which led it to be picked up by Amazon Studios.
The show also won many awards, including the Best Television Series, Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Directing and Outstanding Writing.
The story’s theme is daring for its timeline as it tackles the marital separation and career of a single mother.
The message about self-actualization that comes with finding your own voice and having the means to share it at the same time makes it close to our real lives.
Throughout history, women have had a hard time sharing their voices and making them heard.
Let The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel quotes above guide you to find your voice and passion.
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST