Tough-as-nails character, Beth Dutton, from Paramount Network’s Yellowstone, is quick with a quip and ready to fight for what she believes in. These Beth Dutton quotes show off the character’s sassy personality and will motivate you to also stand up for what you think is right.
Beth Dutton, played by Kelly Reilly, is a ruthless banker who is ready to go down fighting and take her assailants with her. Dutton grew up on her father’s ranch in the Yellowstone area and is fiercely committed to her family.
Though Beth is bad-mouthed, feisty, and scrappy enough to stop any cowboy from wanting to mess with her, she has a big heart and is fiercely loyal to the ones she loves.
These Beth Dutton quotes will motivate you to tap into your inner badass.
Don’t forget to also check out these savage quotes that will ignite your inner boss.
Best Beth Dutton Burns
1. “Every so often, you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you, and that thought fades.” — Beth Dutton
2. “You must be watching Ted Talks on YouTube.” — Beth Dutton
3. “No one wants to merge with you. You have a three-to-one debt ratio. It’d be easier to sell VCRs.” — Beth Dutton
4. “You look like a real soft f**k, Ted. All you city boys do.” — Beth Dutton
5. “I’m not f*king you, I’m f*king her. And if you have a brother I’m f**king him too. I’m chopping your family tree down.” — Beth Dutton
6. “I wouldn’t let that cocksucker pay for my funeral.” — Beth Dutton
7. “You should try zoomba. Get that cardio up.” — Beth Dutton
8. “What insight. No wonder you’re governor.” — Beth Dutton
9. “I always remembered your dick being bigger.” — Beth Dutton
10. “I don’t speak dipshit.” — Beth Dutton
11. “The sting never fades with me. It is a painful lesson and one you’re about to learn.” — Beth Dutton
12. “You are the trailer park I’m the tornado.” — Beth Dutton
Beth Dutton quotes about love, flirting, and relationships
13. “I believe in lovin’ with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is.” — Beth Dutton
14. “It’s OK to watch me walk away, you know. That’s why we do it.” — Beth Dutton
15. “Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me so I never live another day without you.” — Beth Dutton
16. “I see things in people, and I feel like if I can touch it, even if the rest of the person is rotten, I can take that good thing and I can make it part of me.” — Beth Dutton
17. “Yeah, baby. I’m asking you to marry me. Will you do that?” — Beth Dutton
18. “Don’t say it. It doesn’t mean anything on a roof, under stars, like a bunch of f*cking hippies. You tell me… Tell me when it saves me.” — Beth Dutton
19. “It’s only the things I love that die, Rip, never me… Come to think of it, I’m surprised you’re still standing.” — Beth Dutton
20. “You are many things, Baby, but funny is not one of them. Sorry.” — Beth Dutton
Beth Dutton quotes about family and loyalty
21. “You can’t unmake family Jamie, but you can take their gold card.” — Beth Dutton
22. “I love how people think that word entitles them to absolution from the people whose lives they ruin. We owe you nothing.” — Beth Dutton
23. “Here’s all the things I don’t believe. I don’t believe you’re capable of swallowing your pride and contributing to this family. I don’t believe our father will ever trust you again, which is why I don’t believe you have a role here anymore.” — Beth Dutton
24. “Loyalty, morality, not part of the equation for you.” — Beth Dutton
25. “Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.” — Beth Dutton
26. “Just tell me who to fight.” — Beth Dutton
Wise Beth Dutton quotes
27. “I know that now, and now is all that matters.” — Beth Dutton
28. “I made two decisions in my life based on fear and they cost me everything.” — Beth Dutton
29. “I think heaven’s right here. So’s hell. One person can be walking the clouds right next to someone enduring eternal damnation. And God is the land.” — Beth Dutton
30. “Don’t judge us for the way we’re protecting the thing we’re giving you.” — Beth Dutton
More Sassy Beth Dutton quotes
31. “For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of balls.” — Beth Dutton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of sassy quotes perfect for social media captions.
32. “Your company will be chapter eleven by Friday, and since we are your largest creditors, I can promise you there’ll be no negotiating then.” — Beth Dutton
33. “When all this is over, I’m gonna hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house. You have my word.” — Beth Dutton
34. “You’re hunting. That’s why you’re sitting in a bar instead of standing in a river.” — Beth Dutton
35. “You’re in real estate or something equally as unimportant, married, couple of kids, one on the way. That was your excuse to come out here. Need the break. Work, family life, it’s so demanding. A little fresh air, a little ‘me’ time.” — Beth Dutton
36. “I’m going to get you disbarred you spineless piece of sh*t. You should never have come home.” — Beth Dutton
37. “That’s a conversation for another time.… that we’ll never have.” — Beth Dutton
38. “What do you think’s gonna happen when I dump our 18-percent share tomorrow morning? I’ll tell you what. The stock will drop below 10, SEC will suspend trading, and every creditor you have will file on you.” — Beth Dutton
39. “Well, I’m no lawyer, but I believe it’s the Fourth Amendment that deals with unlawful search and seizure.” — Beth Dutton
40. “Spanx. What a shocker. You know you had an ass like a 12-year-old boy in high school. What happened?” — Beth Dutton
41. “If you cum on my leather seats, your walking home.” — Beth Dutton
42. “You came alone ’cause none of your friends could afford it, and those who do, they have wives a lot smarter than yours ’cause let’s be honest, Ted, you didn’t come here to fish.” — Beth Dutton
43. “You know, houses are like boats. They need to be Christened.” — Beth Dutton
44. “Money is my new drug.” — Beth Dutton
45. “I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly that worked out for them.” — Beth Dutton
Have you watched Yellowstone?
Without giving away spoilers, it is still safe to say that Beth Dutton has had a tough life. However, despite the heartbreak and trauma she faced as a child, Beth became a strong, independent, and successful businesswoman with the will to hold her own against any antagonist who tries to come up against her.
Beth is a foul-mouthed, sassy, quick whipped, and clever badass and a fan favorite in the Yellowstone series. Her attitude is entertaining and her self-empowerment motivates the viewers to find that same confidence within themselves.
Did you enjoy these Beth Dutton quotes and lines? Which quote was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
December 23, 2020 7:00 AM EST