These Beth Dutton quotes show off the character’s sassy personality and will motivate you to stand up for what you think is right.
Tough-as-nails character Beth Dutton, from Paramount Network’s Yellowstone, is quick with a quip and ready to fight for what she believes in.
Tell us your favorite Beth Dutton quotes in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Beth Dutton quotes?
Beth Dutton, John and Evelyn Dutton’s only daughter, is a ruthless banker ready to go down fighting and take her assailants with her.
Dutton grew up on her father’s ranch in the Yellowstone area and is fiercely committed to her family.
Though Beth is bad-mouthed, feisty, and scrappy enough to stop any cowboy from wanting to mess with her, she has a big heart and is fiercely loyal to the ones she loves.
These Beth Dutton quotes will:
- help you come up with some biting comebacks
- help you appreciate the show Yellowstone
- offer a new perspective you can use in your own life
Dutton is primarily portrayed by Kelly Reilly, with Kylie Rogers playing a younger Beth in flashbacks.
These Beth Dutton quotes will motivate you to tap into your inner badass.
Best Beth Dutton Burns
1. “You are the trailer park I’m the tornado.” — Beth Dutton
2. “You must be watching Ted Talks on YouTube.” — Beth Dutton
3. “No one wants to merge with you. You have a three-to-one debt ratio. It’d be easier to sell VCRs.” — Beth Dutton
4. “You look like a real soft f**k, Ted. All you city boys do.” — Beth Dutton
5. “The sting never fades with me. It is a painful lesson and one you’re about to learn.” — Beth Dutton
6. “I wouldn’t let that cocksucker pay for my funeral.” — Beth Dutton
7. “You should try zoomba. Get that cardio up.” — Beth Dutton
8. “What insight. No wonder you’re governor.” — Beth Dutton
9. “I always remembered your dick being bigger.” — Beth Dutton
10. “I don’t speak dipshit.” — Beth Dutton
Beth Dutton quotes about love, flirting, and relationships
Beth Dutton has her own take on flirting and love; of course, it is a bit sarcastic and funny.
11. “I’m not f*king you, I’m f*king her. And if you have a brother I’m f**king him too. I’m chopping your family tree down.” — Beth Dutton
12. “Every so often, you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you, and that thought fades.” — Beth Dutton
13. “I believe in lovin’ with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is.” — Beth Dutton
14. “It’s OK to watch me walk away, you know. That’s why we do it.” — Beth Dutton
15. “Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me.” — Beth Dutton
16. “I see things in people, and I feel like if I can touch it, even if the rest of the person is rotten, I can take that good thing and I can make it part of me.” — Beth Dutton
17. “Yeah, baby. I’m asking you to marry me. Will you do that?” — Beth Dutton
18. “Don’t say it. It doesn’t mean anything on a roof, under stars, like a bunch of f*cking hippies. You tell me… Tell me when it saves me.” — Beth Dutton
19. “It’s only the things I love that die, Rip, never me… Come to think of it, I’m surprised you’re still standing.” — Beth Dutton
20. “You are many things, Baby, but funny is not one of them. Sorry.” — Beth Dutton
Beth Dutton quotes about family and loyalty
21. “You can’t unmake family Jamie, but you can take their gold card.” — Beth Dutton
22. “I love how people think that word entitles them to absolution from the people whose lives they ruin. We owe you nothing.” — Beth Dutton
23. “Here’s all the things I don’t believe. I don’t believe you’re capable of swallowing your pride and contributing to this family. I don’t believe our father will ever trust you again, which is why I don’t believe you have a role here anymore.” — Beth Dutton
24. “Loyalty, morality, not part of the equation for you.” — Beth Dutton
25. “Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.” — Beth Dutton
26. “Just tell me who to fight.” — Beth Dutton
Wise Beth Dutton quotes
27. “I know that now, and now is all that matters.” — Beth Dutton
28. “I made two decisions in my life based on fear and they cost me everything.” — Beth Dutton
29. “I think heaven’s right here. So’s hell. One person can be walking the clouds right next to someone enduring eternal damnation. And God is the land.” — Beth Dutton
30. “Don’t judge us for the way we’re protecting the thing we’re giving you.” — Beth Dutton
Sassy Beth Dutton quotes
31. “For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of balls.” — Beth Dutton
32. “Your company will be chapter eleven by Friday, and since we are your largest creditors, I can promise you there’ll be no negotiating then.” — Beth Dutton
33. “When all this is over, I’m gonna hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house. You have my word.” — Beth Dutton
34. “You’re hunting. That’s why you’re sitting in a bar instead of standing in a river.” — Beth Dutton
35. “The only thing I ask is you outlive me, so I never have to live another day without you.” — Beth Dutton
36. “I’m going to get you disbarred you spineless piece of sh*t. You should never have come home.” — Beth Dutton
37. “That’s a conversation for another time.… that we’ll never have.” — Beth Dutton
38. “What do you think’s gonna happen when I dump our 18-percent share tomorrow morning? I’ll tell you what. The stock will drop below 10, SEC will suspend trading, and every creditor you have will file on you.” — Beth Dutton
39. “Well, I’m no lawyer, but I believe it’s the Fourth Amendment that deals with unlawful search and seizure.” — Beth Dutton
40. “Spanx. What a shocker. You know you had an ass like a 12-year-old boy in high school. What happened?” — Beth Dutton
41. “If you cum on my leather seats, your walking home.” — Beth Dutton
42. “You came alone ’cause none of your friends could afford it, and those who do, they have wives a lot smarter than yours ’cause let’s be honest, Ted, you didn’t come here to fish.” — Beth Dutton
43. “You know, houses are like boats. They need to be Christened.” — Beth Dutton
44. “Money is my new drug.” — Beth Dutton
45. “I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly that worked out for them.” — Beth Dutton
Short Beth Dutton quotes
46. “Challenge accepted.” — Beth Dutton
47. “He never has anything to say, Dad.” — Beth Dutton
48. “They f*ck*d with the wrong bull, daddy.” — Beth Dutton
49. “You better have a big pistol in that purse.” — Beth Dutton
50. “Say it when it matters. Say it when it will save me!” — Beth Dutton
51. “I do. It’s called my name. Beth Dutton. What’s yours?” — Beth Dutton
52. “We don’t care if he’s scared. We’re here to scare you.” — Beth Dutton
53. “I remember the stories of heaven and hell in church. Lies, a lot of it.” — Beth Dutton
54. “I’ve got the cure for that. We’ll see how tough you are after I give it to ya.” — Beth Dutton
55.“You know why I always run away? Cause there’s only so much I can give you, Rip.” — Beth Dutton
Memorable Beth Dutton quotes
56. “I ain’t judging you, buddy. Morning, gentlemen. I’m hunting too, just not hunting you.” — Beth Dutton
57. “And just like that, seven generations of our family legacy will be taken from you.” — Beth Dutton
58. “That’s interesting. When I’m here, I understand me less.” — Beth Dutton
59. “I gotta tell you something, and it comes from a place of love. You should really consider killing yourself.” — Beth Dutton
60. “We’re with Yellowstone. Nobody’s gonna mess with us.” — Beth Dutton
61. “Ok. It’s solved. We’re getting married.” — Beth Dutton
62. “In a world of uncertainty, I am the constant force of determination.” ― Beth Dutton
63. “When the world throws stones, I build castles.” ― Beth Dutton
64. “No, martinis have vermouth and are enjoyed with friends. I don’t like vermouth, and these aren’t my friends.” — Beth Dutton
65. “None succeeded, though I did dry hump some lawyer’s girlfriend in the coat closet. That was interesting.” — Beth Dutton
More Beth Dutton quotes
66. “I had the blush fckd out of me years ago.” — Beth Dutton
67. “A queen in her kingdom, I wear the crown of resilience.” ― Beth Dutton
68. “Not sure the world does slow down, Dad.”— Beth Dutton
69. “I like to know I’m ruining generations.”— Beth Dutton
70. “It’s handled. He saved you the indignity. So, what do you say?”— Beth Dutton
71. “My great-grandfather had a dream. All of his sons on the same road, the same ranch working toward the same goal.”— Beth Dutton
72. “In 35 years, I have never been alone on this ranch. We’re all alone, Rip. We can do whatever we want.”— Beth Dutton
73. “No, I can’t have children. You need to know that. When you’re with me, it’s the end of you.”— Beth Dutton
74. “I’m gonna tell you a little secret. The more you become what he wanted you to become, the more he’ll hate you for it. And he does hate you for it. We all do.”— Beth Dutton
75. “I’m somethin’ bad.”— Beth Dutton
Thought Provoking Beth Dutton Quotes
76. “I didn’t ask you for a f*ck*n’ hysterectomy.” ― Beth Dutton
77. “Work, family life, it’s so demanding. A little fresh air, a little ‘me’ time.” ― Beth Dutton
78. “Like in your heart, you believe that. But you refuse to look at the results of your help.” ― Beth Dutton
79. “I’ll tell you what. The stock will drop below 10, SEC will suspend trading, and every creditor you have will file on you.” ― Beth Dutton
80. “That’s a conversation for another time that we’ll never have.” ― Beth Dutton
81. “You know what is so f*ck*n’ dangerous about you? That you actually believe that you’re helping.” ― Beth Dutton
82. “That was your excuse to come out here. Need the break.” ― Beth Dutton
83. “I’m not a survivor; I’m a conqueror.” ― Beth Dutton
84. “You know, when you consider the pain that you cause a person, is it the person’s fault? That’s evil, Jamie.” ― Beth Dutton
85. “You’re in real estate or something equally as unimportant, married, couple of kids, one on the way.” ― Beth Dutton
Beth Dutton Quotes for Being Undefeatable
86. “Lady, you crave trouble; you just don’t want resistance. And if you don’t want resistance around here, you just mind your business.” — Beth Dutton
87. “I’d like to end this day on a victory. We’ll talk defeat tomorrow.” — Beth Dutton
88. “Nothing’s wrong. It’s just life. Always changing.” — Beth Dutton
89. “When you go to war with someone, you want them emotional. You want them angry. The more they feel, the less they think.” — Beth Dutton
90. “Love you. Off to ruin a life.” — Beth Dutton
91. “Everything I do is for him, and everything you do is for you.” — Beth Dutton
92. “We gotta fill a week’s worth of lovin’ into eight hours. Hope you weren’t planning on sleeping.” — Beth Dutton
93.“I don’t need a man to fight my battles. I need a man to be my partner.” — Beth Dutton
94. “You can’t be scared of the things that make you feel alive.” — Beth Dutton
95. “I am the bigger bear.” — Beth Dutton
Beth Dutton Quotes About Family
96. “I think my father’s reputation should warrant a little trust.” — Beth Dutton
97. “Your political career was over the moment you chose your father over mine. You’re in my prison now. And if you ever forget it, I’ll put you in a real one.” — Beth Dutton
98. “I wanna believe that you’re advising what’s best for the family. I really do. But then I remember this isn’t your family. And he’s not your father.” — Beth Dutton
99. “My mother was the spine of this family. She was the center. And without her, he’s, well, the best of him died with her.” — Beth Dutton
100. “I want a place with no memories, you know? A place where nothing happened until we happened.” — Beth Dutton
101. “Dad, you can love a memory all you want. But it can’t love you back. Find someone to love while you’re still young enough to do it. Her memory’s not going anywhere.” — Beth Dutton
102. “I’m about to work you like a rented mule, brother. It’s time for your pound of flesh.” — Beth Dutton
Beth Dutton Quotes for Unapologetic Determination
103. “In a world of wolves, be the fearless she-wolf who guards her pack.” ― Beth Dutton
104. “Strength isn’t measured by muscle; it’s measured by resilience.” ― Beth Dutton
105. “Survival isn’t a game; it’s a way of life, and I’m playing to win.” ― Beth Dutton
106. “I don’t break hearts; I break barriers.” ― Beth Dutton
107. “Life’s a battlefield, and I’m the warrior who thrives in the chaos.” ― Beth Dutton
108. “In the wild west of life, only the relentless survive.” ― Beth Dutton
109. “Fierce and unapologetic, I’m the storm they didn’t see coming.” ― Beth Dutton
110. “No one can ride your path but you; saddle up and face the wilderness.” ― Beth Dutton
111. “I don’t play by the rules; I rewrite them.” ― Beth Dutton
112. “Fear me not for my aggression, but for my determination.” ― Beth Dutton
Beth Dutton Quotes of Grit and Tenacity for the Ultimate Hustle
113. “I’m the wildfire in a world of embers.” ― Beth Dutton
114. “In the face of adversity, I sharpen my resolve like a blade.” ― Beth Dutton
115. “In the game of power, I play the hand I’m dealt and make it my own.” ― Beth Dutton
116. “My strength lies not in my muscles but in my unyielding spirit.” ― Beth Dutton
117. “In the arena of life, I’m the gladiator who thrives on challenge.” ― Beth Dutton
118. “I’m not afraid of the darkness; I am the darkness.” ― Beth Dutton
Have you watched Yellowstone?
Without giving away spoilers, it is still safe to say that Beth Dutton has had a tough life.
However, despite the heartbreak and trauma, she faced as a child, Beth became a strong, independent, and successful businesswoman.
She can hold her own against any antagonist who tries to come up against her.
Beth is a foul-mouthed, sassy, quick-whipped, and clever badass and a fan favorite in the Yellowstone series.
Her attitude is entertaining, and her self-empowerment motivates the viewers to find that same confidence within themselves.
Did you enjoy these Beth Dutton quotes and lines?
Which quote was your favorite?
Let us know in the comments below.