Fans of Disney and Winnie the Pooh will love these Tigger Quotes!
Tigger is a fictional character created by A. A. Milne in 1928 for the Winnie the Pooh series.
Tigger is an anthropomorphic stuffed tiger based on one of A. A. Milne’s son’s stuffed animals.
Tell us your favorite Tigger quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Tigger quotes?
You will often see Tigger “bouncing” around on his springy tail.
- full of energy
He is one of Winnie the Pooh’s best friends and dislikes honey, bees, and thistles.
When referring to himself, Tigger never calls himself a Tiger but a “Tigger,” and he claims he is the only one.
Tigger’s confidence and bubbly personality are backed by him constantly, but he innocently overestimates his own ability.
Enjoy learning more about this fun and favorite character through these Tigger Quotes!
Best Tigger quotes
1. “I’m the only Tigger!” ― Tigger
2. “TTFN! Ta-ta for now!” ― Tigger
3. “Don’t be ridickorous.” ― Tigger
4. “I’m so happy I could bounce.” ― Tigger
5. “Tiggers don’t jump; they bounce!” ― Tigger
6. “Name’s Tigger. T-I-double guh-er!” ― Tigger
7. “Bouncing is what Tiggers do best.” ― Tigger
8. “Roo, are you ready for some bouncing?” ― Tigger
9. “Bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy, fun fun fun fun fun.” ― Tigger
10. “The wonderful thing about Tiggers is I’m the only one.” ― Tigger
Tigger quotes that show why everyone loves him
These Tigger quotes show how happy and cheerful the fun-loving character is.
11. “Consider yourself pounced.” ― Tigger
12. “Tiggers never get lost, bunny boy.” ― Tigger
13. “Leave it to me! I’ll bounce him out of here.” ― Tigger
14. “Watch me scare the stripes off this imposter.” ― Tigger
15. “Why, that’s no doo-hickey. It’s a thing-a-ma-bob.” ― Tigger
16. “Climbing trees? Why that’s what Tiggers do best!” ― Tigger
17. “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” ― Tigger
18. “That’s the story of you and me; from the very beginning, we were meant to be.” ― Tigger
19. “It’s not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.” ― Tigger
20. “Tiggers don’t like honey. That icky sticky stuff is only fit for Heffalumps and Woozles.” ― Tigger
Since Tigger was created and appeared in the Winnie the Pooh sequel in 1928, fans could not get enough of him.
Tigger has appeared in many books, Winnie the Pooh television series, and in his own movie in 2000.
Please share these Tigger Quotes with your friends and family so they can get to know this fan-favorite character a little better!
Post any comments about Tigger in the comment section below.