If you enjoyed the old days of Charlie Brown, you’ll surely enjoy reading through these unforgettable Charlie Brown quotes.
Charlie Brown first debuted in 1950 as a creation of Charles M. Schulz. Charlie Brown has stood the test of time, appearing in comics from 1950 to 2000 and still appearing in animated movies.
Charlie Brown is the little kid inside of all of us at certain times.
We all have times when we are uncertain, uncomfortable, or afraid, but Charlie Brown lives his life in this state.
I think that is what has made Charlie Brown connect with generations — the fact that he lives out our fears every day.
Enjoy the quotes below and see if you have ever felt like Charlie Brown.
Uplifting Charlie Brown quotes
Lift your spirits with these quotes from Charlie Brown.
1. “In the Book of Life, the answers aren’t in the back.” — Charlie Brown
2. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.” — Charlie Brown
3. “Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life.” — Charlie Brown
4. “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.” — Charlie Brown
5. “Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.” — Charlie Brown
6. “Life has no remote; get up and change it yourself.” — Charlie Brown
7. “If there’s one person you want by your side at a moment like this, it’s your loyal dog.” — Charlie Brown
8. “Charlie Brown is not a quitter.” — Charlie Brown
9. “My life isn’t perfect, but I’m thankful for everything I have.” — Charlie Brown
10. “What if today we were just grateful for everything?” — Charlie Brown
Memorable Charlie Brown quotes
11. “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.” — Charlie Brown
12. “It is not the things we get, but the hearts we touch that will measure our success in life.” — Charlie Brown
13. “Whenever I feel really alone, I just sit and stare into the night sky. I’ve always thought that one of those stars is my star, and I know that my star will always be there for me. Like a comforting voice saying, ‘Don’t give up, kid.’” — Charlie Brown
14. “I don’t have time to worry about who doesn’t like me; I’m too busy loving the people that love me.” — Charlie Brown
15. “All we need is confidence.” — Charlie Brown
16. “A friend is someone who knows all your faults but likes you anyway.” — Charlie Brown
17. “A dog doesn’t try to give advice or judge you; they just love you for who you are. It’s nice to have someone who will just sit and listen to you.” — Charlie Brown
18. “Isn’t there anyone out there who can tell me what Christmas is all about!” — Charlie Brown
19. “What’s the good of living if you don’t try a few things?” — Charlie Brown
20. “I think I’ve discovered the secret of life — you just hang around until you get used to it.” — Charlie Brown
21. “I love the kind of hugs where you can physically feel the sadness leaving your body.” — Charlie Brown
Worrying Charlie Brown Quotes
Charlie Brown is a worrier, as shown in the following quotes.
22. “Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, ‘Where have I gone wrong.’ Then a voice says to me, ‘This is going to take more than one night.’” — Charlie Brown
23. “I think I’m afraid of being happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens.” — Charlie Brown
24. “I think there must be something wrong with me, Linus. Christmas is coming, but I’m not happy. I don’t feel the way I’m supposed to feel.” — Charlie Brown
25. “I’m already tired tomorrow.” — Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Quotes
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving was the third holiday special and tenth prime-time animated special by Charles M. Schulz.
26. “Where’s the turkey, Chuck? Don’t you know anything about Thanksgiving dinners?” — Peppermint Patty
27. “Are we going to have a prayer? It’s Thanksgiving, you know.” — Peppermint Patty
28. “I can’t cook a Thanksgiving dinner. All I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast.” — Charlie Brown
29. “We’ve got another holiday to worry about. It seems Thanksgiving Day is upon us.” — Charlie Brown
30. “Besides, she wouldn’t try to trick me on a traditional holiday. This time, I’m gonna kick that football clear to the moon!” — Charlie Brown
Which of these Charlie Brown quotes is your favorite?
Hopefully, you have enjoyed the Charlie Brown quotes and have gotten to understand a little more about who he is.
Take some time to see Charlie Brown in the “Peanuts” old comics or in one of his animated films.
You will quickly find out that you want Charlie Brown to succeed and that you are cheering for him!
The cast of characters around him will draw your attention as well.
From his loveable and daring dog, Snoopy, to his best friend, Linus, and his nemesis, Lucy, you will find something in all of them that you have experienced in life.
If you have never met Charlie Brown, take the time to do so, and if you have met him, give yourself a shot of nostalgia by picking up some old comics to enjoy again.
Which of these Charlie Brown quotes and sayings is your favorite?
Do you have any other quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.