Tyler Durden quotes that will inspire you to push out of your comfort zone.
Tyler Durden is a fictional character in the film, Fight Club, which was produced in 1999.
Durden is played by actor Brad Pitt and is the main antagonist in the movie.
The movie revolves around “The Narrator” and his adventures with Tyler Durden, including starting a bare-knuckle fighting club called Fight Club.
Tyler turns out to be the split personality of “The Narrator,” which we learn towards the end of the movie.
Tyler is the more outgoing, outrageous, dangerous, and adventurous of “The Narrator’s” personalities, as we see throughout the movie.
Tyler Durden was such a hit that in 2008, Empire Magazine voted him the greatest movie character of all time.
Check out these Tyler Durden quotes to push yourself toward new adventures.
Wise Tyler Durden quotes
Tyler Durden lived by his own rules and had a lot of wisdom to pass on to others.
1. “I want you to hit me as hard as you can.” — Tyler Durden
2. “The things you own end up owning you.” — Tyler Durden
3. “You decide your own level of involvement.” — Tyler Durden
4. “We are all part of the same compost heap.” — Tyler Durden
5. “Why? So you can pretend like you’re interested?” — Tyler Durden
6. “Stop trying to control everything and just let it go.” — Tyler Durden
7. “You wanna make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs.” — Tyler Durden
8. “Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.” — Tyler Durden
9. “We buy things we don’t need to impress people we don’t like.” — Tyler Durden
10. “Maybe self-improvement isn’t the answer, maybe self-destruction is the answer.” — Tyler Durden
Memorable Tyler Durden quotes
Check out these quotes you are sure to remember from the movie.
11. “You have night jobs because you can’t sleep. Or you stay up and make soap.” — Tyler Durden
12. “First you’ve gotta know—not fear, know—that someday you’re gonna die.” — Tyler Durden
13. “Or maybe, since I knew you’d know, I spent all days thinking about the wrong wires.” — Tyler Durden
14. “Shut up. Which means a lot of you have been breaking the first two rules of Fight Club.” — Tyler Durden
15. “Hey, you created me. I didn’t create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better.” — Tyler Durden
16. “So I graduate, I call him up long distance, I say, “Dad, now what?” He says, “Get a job.”” — Tyler Durden
17. “Fight Club was the beginning; now it’s moved out of the basement, it’s called Project Mayhem.” — Tyler Durden
18. “You are not your job; you’re not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive.” — Tyler Durden
19. “You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.” — Tyler Durden
20. “Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who’ve ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering.” — Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden has no fear
As we see throughout the movie Fight Club, Tyler Durden has no fear, allowing him to accomplish anything he sets his mind to.
Hopefully, the Tyler Durden quotes and sayings inspire you to push past any fears you may have to accomplish the things that matter most to you.
Please share with your friends and family to inspire them to push past fear.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below to keep the conversation going.
January 16, 2023 6:35 AM EST