Looking for motivational comfort zone quotes?
Each of us has our own boundaries and comfort zones.
Most of us don’t often step out of this, as we feel safe and secure in what we know.
You may also enjoy our article on:
However, sometimes, the best personal and professional experiences we can have in our lives are when we completely step outside our comfort zone.
Even if they are an epic failure, we know we have tried something new and likely learned a great deal in the process.
Listed below are some stirring thoughts on stepping out of your comfort zone.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Motivational Comfort Zone Quotes
1.“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
You will also enjoy our article on Quotes About Taking Risks.
2. “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!”- Jillian Michaels
You will also enjoy our article on authenticity quotes.
3. “Are we prepared to leave our comfort zones to reach a better place?” – Carlos A. Godoy
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about breaking your limits.
4. “All growth starts at the end of your comfort zone.” – Tony Robbins
You will also enjoy our article on opportunity quotes.
5. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”- Neale Donald Walsch
You will also enjoy our article on challenge quotes.
6. “Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.” – Morihei Ueshiba
You will also enjoy our article on hustle quotes.
7. “Everything we want is outside of our comfort zone and the other side is fear.” – Sivaprakash Sidhu
You will also enjoy our article on excellence quotes.
8. “Most everything that you want is just outside your comfort zone.”- Jack Canfield
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for students.
9. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You will also enjoy our article on how to step out of your comfort zone.
10. “Before anything great is really achieved, your comfort zone must be disturbed.” – Ray Lewis
You will also enjoy our article on journey quotes
11. “The only thing that is stopping you from where you are to where you want to go is your comfort zone.” – Dhaval Gaudier
You will also enjoy our article on what to do when life pushes you past your comfort zone.
12. “Whenever you feel uncomfortable, instead of retreating back into your old comfort zone, pat yourself on the back and say, “I must be growing,” and continue moving forward.” – T. Harv Eker
You will also enjoy our article on fear quotes.
13. “We have to be honest about what we want and take risks rather than lie to ourselves and make excuses to stay in our comfort zone.” – Ray Bennett
You will also enjoy our article on safety quotes.
14. “Coming out of your comfort zone is tough in the beginning, chaotic in the middle, and awesome in the end…because in the end, it shows you a whole new world.” – Manoj Arora
15. “You have to be uncomfortable in order to be successful, in some ways. If you stay in your comfort zone! You would never do the things that you need to do.” – Lights Poxlietner
16. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
17. “Choosing a path for convenience and speed is usually a recipe for mediocrity. The things that most enrich our lives usually demand a bigger investment of time and discipline.” – Gina Mohammed, Ph. D.
18. “I will guarantee you that the day you step outside your comfort zone by making success your goal is the day you discover that adversity, risk, and daring will make life sweeter than you ever imagined.” – Mark Burnett
19. “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.”- Brian Tracy
20. “The best piece of advice someone has ever given me was ‘do it scared.’ And no matter if you’re scared, just go ahead and do it anyway because you might as well do it scared, so it will get done and you will feel so much better if you step out of your comfort zone.” – Sherri Shepherd
21. “I constantly get out of my comfort zone. Looking cool is the easiest way to mediocrity. The coolest guy in my high school ended up working in a carwash. Once you push yourself into something new. And whole new world of opportunities opens up. But you might get hurt in fact you will get hurt. But amazingly when you heal — You are somewhere you’ve never been.” – Terry Crews
22. “Experts step outside their comfort zone and study themselves failing.” – Joshua Foer
Comfort Zone Quotes for Inspiration
If you’re feeling stuck in your comfort zone, these inspiring quotes will help motivate you to step outside and embrace new experiences. Check out our Instagram bio quotes for even more uplifting quotes to inspire you on your journey.
23. “Stepping outside your comfort zone is supposed to feel uncomfortable because we’re in new and unfamiliar territory. Being uncomfortable is a sign of success, NOT of failure! So if we are uncomfortably outside our comfort zones, then than means we are growing!!! And THAT is cause for celebration!” – Roz Savage
24. “One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.”- Abraham Maslow
25. “We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.”- Max DePree
You will also enjoy our article on personal growth quotes.
26. “A ship in a harbor is safe, but that’s not what a ship is built for.”- Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on stepping into your comfort zone.
27. “If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.”- Les Brown
28. “My experience is that you cannot have everything you want but you can have anything you really want, you just need to decide what it is and then plan your exit from the comfort zone.”- Jonathan Farrington
29. “If you’re in a comfort zone, afraid to venture out, Remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt.”- Unknown
30. “A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.”- Denis Waitley
31. “Dare to learn, to be different, to set your goals, to move out of your comfort zone, to be persistent.” – Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on Thursday quotes.
32. “Anything you to do to stretch yourself out of your comfort zone will ultimately enable you to take larger risks and grow.”- Leslie Evans
33. “Comfort zones are plush lined coffins. When you stay in your plush lined coffins, you die.”- Stan Dale
34. “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.”- John C. Maxwell
More Comfort Zone Quotes About Dreams, Life and Adventure
35. “To the degree we’re not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.”- Peter McWilliams
36. “The comfort zone is the great enemy to creativity; moving beyond it necessitates intuition, which in turn configures new perspectives and conquers fears.”- Dan Stevens
37. “Don’t be afraid to expand yourself, to step out of your comfort zone. That’s where the joy and the adventure lie.”- Herbie Hancock
38. “I’ve been scared and I’ve liked not hanging on to stuff where I know that I’m in my comfort zone.”- Robert Plant
39. “What I find really interesting is to try and mix it up, to push myself and try different things. I don’t want to stay in my comfort zone. I want to take risks and keep myself scared.”- Michael Fassbender
40. “I think one of the most difficult challenges in show business is the challenge of longevity and to constantly realize and reveal what’s already been there – like doing stage and singing and dancing in New York. I haven’t been that far out of my comfort zone in a while.”- Blair Underwood
41. “It is really hard for me to get out of my comfort zone.”- Connie Sellecca
42. “So you have to force yourself out of a comfort zone and really try to figure out what are the key ingredients, the key skill sets, the key perspectives that are necessary, and then figure out a way to attract the very best people to fill those particular roles.”- Steve Case
43. “I’m generally more and more in my comfort zone in the wild.”- Tom Felton
44. “I love working with a stylist but I also love having personal relationships with designers. A stylist is great for pulling together an entire outfit, accessories included, and for shaking me out of my comfort zone.”- Elizabeth Banks
45. “As an artist, you want to stretch. That’s the only way you’re going to grow. If I stay inside my comfort zone, do roles that I’ve done before, then I’m never going to get better as an actress.”- Jurnee Smollett
Encouraging comfort zone quotes
46. “As you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal.” – Robin S. Sharma
47. “The hardest thing to do is leaving your comfort zone. But you have to let go of the life you’re familiar with and take the risk to live the life you dream about.” – T. Arigo
48. “Step so far outside your comfort zone that you forget how to get back.” – Anonymous
49. “Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.” – Billy Cox
50. “We want to take ourselves out of our comfort zones; when you’re in your comfort zone for so long, you only play to a certain level.” – Toni Duggan
51. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.” – Anonymous
52. “The best things in life are often waiting for you at the exit ramp of your comfort zone.” – Karen Salmansohn
53. “The comfort zone is nothing else but a graveyard for your dreams & ideas.” – Anonymous
54. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
55. “I mostly like to travel and volunteer because I get antsy if I stay in my comfort zone for too long.”- Eden Sher
Comfort Zone Quotes To Help You Do The Unthinkable
56. “Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.” — Shannon L. Alder
57. “Outside your comfort zone is the only place worth living.” — Karina Bliss
58. “Pushing yourself through your comfort zone can pay you handsomely.” — Douglas McGehee
59. “Better to step out of your comfort zone, enjoy new experiences and not know what’s coming your way, than stick to routines and be bored with the same end results.” — April Mae Monterrosa
60. “When you cross your comfort zone, fear zone, learning zone and growth zone, you will enter into the zone of leadership.” — Amit Ray
61. “The comfort zone is always the most desirable place to be. But in settling for comfort, there is a price to pay and it comes in the death of ambition, of hope, of youth and the death of self.” — Simon Barnes
62. “True self-discovery begins where your comfort zone ends.” — Adam Braun
63. “We often forget that as human beings, it is in our nature to give and create, so step out of your comfort zone and change your mindset, do what we do best and connect.” — Dee Waldeck
64. “Your comfort zone is your danger zone.” — Greg Plitt
65. “Comfort zones are overrated. They make you lazy.” — Melina Marchetta
Inspiring Comfort Zone Quotes To Motivate You to Live Your Best Life
66. “Be willing to step outside your comfort zone once in a while; take the risks in life that seem worth taking. The ride might not be as predictable if you’d just planted your feet and stayed put, but it will be a heck of a lot more interesting.” — Edward Whitacre, Jr
67. “I want to challenge you today to get out of your comfort zone. You have so much incredible potential on the inside. God has put gifts and talents in you that you probably don’t know anything about.” — Joel Osteen
68. “I just don’t believe people when they say they want to change and want a better life but are unwilling to change or take the first step.” — Germany Kent
69. “Don’t let your life goals fall victim to the allure of comfortable routines.” — Zero Dean
70. “Do something uncomfortable today. By stepping out of your box, you don’t have to settle for what you are, you get to create who you want to become.” — Howard Walstein
71. “The biggest rewards in life are found outside your comfort zone. Live with it. Fear and risk are prerequisites if you want to enjoy a life of success and adventure.” — Jack Canfield
72. “If you want to be excellent at something, you must move away from your comfort zone, overcome doubt, setbacks and failure. Never give up. Keep plugging away and being persistent. One day, success will be yours.” — Mark F. LaMoure
73. “Don’t let fear make your decisions for you.” — Annette White
74. “Sometimes it is good to be in uncomfortable situations because it is in finding our way out of such difficulties that we learn valuable lessons.” ― Idowu Koyenikan
75. “Real change is difficult at the beginning, but gorgeous at the end. Change begins the moment you get the courage and step outside your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Comfort Zone Quotes To Inspire You To Challenge Yourself
76. “The sooner you step away from your comfort zone, the sooner you’ll realize that it wasn’t really all that comfortable.” ― Eddie Harris
77. “Everything you desire is always just outside your comfort zone, dear boy. If it wasn’t you would already possess it, would you not?” ― Chris Murray
78. “Writer advice… Write. Finish things. Go for walks. Read a lot & outside your comfort zone. Stay interested. Daydream. Write.” ― Neil Gaiman
79. “You’re going to feel uncomfortable in your new world for a bit. It always does feel strange to be knocked out of your comfort zone.” ― Jojo Moyes
80. “I’d hate to feel in a comfort zone while I am working. That’s not the way I like to do things. I want to be pressurized and challenged every day.” ― Daniel Craig
81. “Sometimes you have to do the things that scare you and that are outside of your comfort zone and challenge yourself.” ― Morten Tyldum
82. “I’m a big believer in pushing yourself outside your comfort zone and stretching yourself artistically, but not at the expense of foolishness.” ― Nichole Nordeman
83. “Authenticity pushes us past our comfort zone – it’s meant to.” ― Sarah Ban Breathnach
84. “I have stepped outside my comfort zone enough to know that, yes, the world does fall apart, but not in the way that you fear.” ― Tan Le
85. “Every time you take a risk or move out of your comfort zone, you have a great opportunity to learn more about yourself and your capacity.” ― Jack Canfield
Comfort Zone Quotes To Assure You Its Worth Trying
86. “Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
87. “Hitting your comfort zone’s boundaries is simply a sign that you’re about to have the chance to grow.” ― Clare Josa
88. “Do not allow your comfort zone to prevent you from adapting to change or from trying new ventures.” ― Byron Pulsifer
89. “Adventure should be 80 percent ‘I think this is manageable,’ but it’s good to have that last 20 percent where you’re right outside your comfort zone. Still safe, but outside your comfort zone.” ― Bear Grylls
90. “Understanding how your past created your present empowers you to recreate your future by confronting your greatest challenge – your comfort zone!” ― Virend Singh
91. “Constantly push yourself out of your comfort zone and face your fears.” ― Nathan Ergang
92. “Resistance to change is very much governed by your comfort zone. Just because something is comfortable does not for a moment mean it’s what you want, or even good for you for that matter.” ― Robin H-C
93. “There are other reasons to change up your life and step outside that comfort zone. One reason is that anxiety tends to help push you to be better.” ― T. Whitmore
94. “By stepping out of your comfort zone, you begin to feel comfortable with the one thing that was once so unfamiliar it gave you anxiety.” ― Brian Cagneey
95. “My friend, leaving one’s comfort zone is no small chore! Trust me, I’ve learned this first hand. I can say that when all’s said and done it’s worth it!” ― Josh Hinds
Comfort Zone Quotes To Give You Courage To Go After Your Dreams
96. “Fear and anxiety many times indicate that we are moving in a positive direction, out of the safe confines of our comfort zone, and in the direction of our true purpose.” ― Charles F. Glassman
97. “Each one of us has a comfort zone. The problem comes when we are unwilling to leave it.” ― Bill Courtney
98. “The place between your comfort zone and your dream is where life takes place.” ― Helen Keller
99. “To get better you have to step out of your comfort zone. You can’t do the same things you’ve always done & improve.” ― Jordan Burroughs
100. “You can choose courage or you can choose comfort. You cannot have both.” ― Brene Brown
101. “The best way to come out of our comfort zone is, not to create one.” ― Sukant Ratnakar
102. “The comfort zone takes our greatest aspirations and turns them into excuses for not bothering to aspire.” ― Peter McWilliams
103. “If I didn’t or missed my chance then let me clarify, / you are my comfort zone… it’s true / the best way for me to relax / from all of the stressors in my life / is to drift away in my thoughts… of you.” ― Melissa Valeria Greer
104. “Somebody once said, ‘Everything you want in the world is just right outside your comfort zone.’ Everything you could possibly want.” ― Jennifer Aniston
105. “Each time you try something for the first time you will grow-a little piece of the fear of the unknown is removed and replaced with a sense of empowerment.” ― Annette White
Comfort Zone Quotes to Encourage Personal Growth
106.”Your comfort zone is a place where you keep yourself in a self-imposed imprisonment.” ― Les Brown
107. “Comfort is the enemy of progress.” ― Tony Robbins
108. “You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ― Roy T. Bennett
109. “Our comfort zones can be our greatest enemy to our potential.” ― David Cottrell
110. “I want to be tested beyond my comfort zone. I don’t want to be safe if it is more interesting to be dangerous.” ― Nicole Kidman
111. “You need to push yourself, put yourself in uncomfortable situations rather than stick to your comfort zone.” ― Gwenno
112. “Most of us die with our music underplayed…We should try to step out of our comfort zones and do the things we’re capable of.” ― Mary Kay Ash
113. “I want to push myself to be brave and out of my comfort zone, but I guess I stay in my comfort zone knowing I have my family close by.” ― Lissie
114. “Success is on the other side of your comfort zone.” ― Orrin Woodward
115. “There is a percentage of people who want to be a little bit outside their comfort zone and I am one of them, someone who lives on the edge.” ― Alain Robert
Which of these comfort zone quotes can you relate to?
Stepping out of our comfort zone on a regular basis takes bravery and a willingness to stumble and pick ourselves back up.
If we live our lives entirely in our comfort zone, we miss out on thrills and experiences that life can give us.
We do NOT have to be good or perfect – we need only try.
If we try, even if we are far from perfect, we learn something.
Only then can we improve on ourselves for the future.