The award-winning Canadian sitcom Schitt’s Creek has received critical and commercial acclaim throughout its six-season run.
Below are 50 of the best Schitt’s Creek quotes to help you relive the hilarious adventures of the Rose family.
What’s your favorite episode of Schitt’s Creek?
Schitt’s Creek documents the riches-to-rags story of the wealthy Rose family.
They include former CEO of a video rental store company Johnny, former soap opera star Moira, along with their two adult children David and Alexis.
Over the show’s 5-year run, Schitt’s Creek has won a long list of awards including multiple Primetime Emmy Awards and Canadian Screen Awards.
Dive back into the lives of the Rose family and reminisce below!
Don’t forget to also check out these classic The Sandlot quotes from Ham, Smalls, and more.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
Schitt’s Creek quotes from Johnny Rose (Eugene Levy)
1. “Tweet us on Facebook!” – Johnny Rose (Eugene Levy)
You will also enjoy our article on Casablanca quotes.
2. “You see, I’ve got a closet full of suits, but, uh, I don’t wanna be taken advantage of because I’m overdressed, I need to look like I don’t have money.” – Johnny Rose (Eugene Levy)
You will also enjoy our article on rose quotes.
3. “Talk to the hand, son, because the ears are no longer working.” – Johnny Rose (Eugene Levy)
4. “Well, David, these kids of parties take time and planning. Now, when I planned that Casablanca-themed party for your mother’s 40th, I had to quarantine the camels for a month.” – Johnny Rose (Eugene Levy)
5. “Hope you’re enjoying the cinnamon buns and vodka. We thought it was festive in a Scandinavian sort of way.” – Johnny Rose (Eugene Levy)
6. “You know, I remember when Alexis was just a chubby-faced little girl racing around the house in that banned baby walker, and now she’s spending time In a drug lord’s trunk?” – Johnny Rose (Eugene Levy)
7. “A hashtag? Is that two words?” – Johnny Rose (Eugene Levy)
Schitt’s Creek quotes from David Rose (Dan Levy)
8. “I’m trying very hard not to connect with people right now.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
9. “I haven’t bedazzled anything since I was 22.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
10. “Very uninterested in that opinion.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
11. The North Korean army could not keep my mother under control when it comes to event planning.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
12. “Like Beyonce, I excel as a solo artist and my mom dressed me well into my teens.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
13. “I’m starting to feel like I’m trapped in an Avril Lavigne lyric here.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
14. “I could not be more at one with nature. I do Coachella every year.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
15. “I plan on popping a pill, crying a bit, and falling asleep early.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
16. “The idea of me life coaching another human being should scare you. A lot.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
17. “You might want to rethink the nightgown first — there’s a whole Ebenezer Scrooge thing happening. My best to Bob Cratchet.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
18. “Come in, come in. Make yourself at home. There’s nothing in the fridge, and I marked the booze so I’ll know if you touch it!” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
19. “It’s just one long string of really bad luck and I don’t know what kind of carnage I inflicted in my past life to deserve it. I must have been Dracula or a spin instructor or something.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
20. “He told me he doesn’t want my help, so I’m just going to play the supportive partner and watch him fail.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
21. “Fall off a bridge, please.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
22. “I’ve been burned so many times I’m like the human equivalent of the inside of a roasted marshmallow.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
23. “I was perfectly fine not trusting people. Not trusting people is what I’m used to. It is my comfort zone.” – David Rose (Dan Levy)
You might also like these Remember the Titans quotes from the inspiring movie.
Schitt’s Creek quotes from Moira Rose (Catherine O’Hara)
24. “Oh, I’d kill for a good coma right now.” – Moira Rose (Catherine O’Hara)
25. “A heavy salad might as well be a casserole.” – Moira Rose (Catherine O’Hara)
What do you love about your favorite TV shows?
Schitt’s Creek is a master at juggling gut-busting comedy along with emotional drama.
You may have come for the funny jokes, but you’ll stay for the friendships, romance, and familial bonds that Schitt’s Creek highlights.
Although the Rose family may seem larger-than-life, those deep connections are what make the show universally relatable.
That’s why audiences keep coming back for more, time and time again.
Be sure to share these quotes with your favorite Schitt’s Creek fan!
Which of these Schitt’s Creek quotes and sayings is your favorite?
Which TV show should we feature next on Everyday Power?
Let us know your thoughts below!
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST