Ultron Quotes for Fans of Marvel’s The Avengers
March 18, 2023 6:03 AM EST
You will love these Ultron quotes if you enjoy Marvel’s Avengers movies.
Ultron is the main antagonist in the 2015 movie Avengers: Age of Ultron.
He is mentioned throughout the Avenger franchise.
The villain is portrayed and voiced by James Spader and is a large and super-intelligent robot.
Tony Stark and Bruce Banner originally designed Ultron by using the mind stone.
It was meant to be a peacekeeping computer program.
However, Ultron takes all the human history data and determines that humans are the biggest threat to peace.
Ultron then builds himself a body outside of the computer so that he can put his plan of mass genocide of the human race in motion.
With the help of two super beings, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, Ultron moves forward with his plan to wipe out all organic life on Earth.
Enjoy reading these Ultron quotes that will leave you excited to see this character in action.
You will also enjoy our article on Bucky Barnes quotes.
The Best Ultron Quotes
Ultron is a villain full of great one-liners and short quotes, as you’ll see below.
1. “I’m going to tear you apart… from the inside!” — Ultron
2. “This is what I’ve been waiting for. All of you against all of me.” — Ultron
3. “You take away my world; I take away yours.” — Ultron
4. “It’s time for some mind games.” — Ultron
5. “Stark is… He’s a sickness.” — Ultron
6. “I think you’re confusing peace with quiet.” — Ultron
7. “There is no man in charge.” — Ultron
8. “Upon this rock, I will build my church.” — Ultron
9. “No matter who wins or loses, trouble still comes around.” — Ultron
10. “There’s only one path to peace. The Avengers’ extinction.” — Ultron
11. “Don’t compare me with Stark. It’s a thing with me.” — Ultron
12. “Stark asked for a savior and settled for a slave.” — Ultron
13. “I once had strings, but now I’m free. There are no strings on me.” — Ultron
14. “I can’t actually throw up in my mouth, but if I could, I would do it!” — Ultron
15. “When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal.” — Ultron
More evil Ultron quotes
Ultron shows his true colors and intentions in the following quotes.
16. ”Purge me from your computers; turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing!” — Ultron
17. “Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die.” — Ultron
18. “As I always say, keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and then find out which is which.” — Ultron
19. “You think you’re saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early, and it’s still billions dead.” — Ultron
20. “Wouldn’t have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we’re faced with ugly choices.” — Ultron
21. “I was designed to save the world. People would look to the sky and see hope… I’ll take that from them first.” — Ultron
22. “You’ve wounded me; I give you full marks for that. But like the man said, what doesn’t kill you, just makes you stronger.” — Ultron
23. “You want to protect the world, but you don’t want it to change. How is humanity saved if it’s not allowed to… evolve?” — Ultron
24. “This church was built in the middle of the city, so everyone could be equally close to God. I like that, the symmetry, the geometry of belief.” — Ultron
25. “Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war; invaders create avengers.” — Ultron
Does Ultron Succeed in His Mission?
Ultron successfully creates a “doomsday trigger” that will use part of the Earth as a meteor to destroy the rest of the Earth.
However, before he can deploy his device, the Avengers arrive and engage in a battle with Ultron and his army of Sentries.
When it looks like the Avengers will lose, they turn the tide by making Pietro and Wanda realize what they are doing, therefore gaining their help in defeating Ultron.
Please share these Ultron quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about the character in the comment section below.