Fans of Clint Eastwood and western movies will love these Unforgiven quotes!
Unforgiven is a Western movie released in 1992, directed, produced, and starred in by Clint Eastwood.
You might also like these related articles:
David Webb Peoples wrote the movie.
Besides starring Clint Eastwood, the film also featured:
- Richard Harris
- Gene Hackman
- Morgan Freeman
Unforgiven was met with excellent reviews from critics, won numerous awards, and was a hit at the box office.
It grossed over $159 million against a $14.4 million budget.
The Library of Congress selected the movie to be preserved in the United States National Film Registry.
The plot of the movie follows a former outlaw and murderer named Will Munny, that takes a bounty job with two friends to bring in money for his children by bringing two abusive cowboys to justice.
TLookat these Unforgiven quotes to learn more about this hit movie.
Classic Unforgiven Quotes
Check out these classic quotes from the movie.
1. “You boys better move away.” — William Munny
2. “Don’t go trusting me too much.” — William Munny
3. “Now all you gotta do is pull the trigger, mister.” — Little Bill Daggett
4. “You know we ain’t bad men no more. We’re farmers.” — Ned Lamont
5. “I guess I’d rather be blind and ragged than dead.” — The “Schofield Kid”
6. “It’s been a long time, Bob. You run out of Chinamen?” — Little Bill Daggett
7. “You’d be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children.” — Little Bill Daggett
8. “It’s no wonder you all emigrated to America because they wouldn’t have you in England.” — English Bob
9. “You go on, keep it. I’m never gonna use it again. I won’t kill nobody no more. I ain’t like you, Will” — The “Schofield Kid”
10. “Well, actually, what I heard was that you fell off your horse, drunk of course and that you broke your bloody neck.” — English Bob
Most Remembered Unforgiven Quotes
Here are some of the most remembered quotes from the movie.
11. “You better bury Ned right!” — William Munny
12. “Deserve’s got nothin’ to do with it.” — William Munny
13. “I ain’t like that no more. I ain’t no crazy killing fool.” — William Munny
14. “I don’t deserve this, to die like this. I was building a house.” — Little Bill Daggett
15. “You don’t have to worry, Kid. I ain’t gonna kill you. You’re the only friend I got.” — William Munny
16. “He should have armed himself… if he’s going to decorate his saloon with my friend.” — William Munny
17. “What I said the other day, you looking like me, that ain’t true. You ain’t ugly like me; it’s just that we both have got scars.” — William Munny
Violent Unforgiven Quotes
Unforgiven is a violent movie, as evidenced by the quotes below.
18. “You just shot an unarmed man!” — Little Bill Daggett
19. “And I’m here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.” — William Munny
20. “Any man don’t wanna get killed better clear on out the back.” — William Munny
21. “I’m coming out. Any man I see out there, I’m gonna shoot him.” — William Munny
22. “It’s a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he’s got and all he’s ever gonna have.” — William Munny
23. “It don’t seem real… how he ain’t gonna never breathe again, ever… how he’s dead.” — The “Schofield Kid”
24. “I suppose you know, Bob, if I ever see you again, I’m just going to start shooting and figure it was self-defense.” — Little Bill Daggett
25. “I’ve killed women and children. I’ve killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another.” — William Munny
Do Will and His Friends Find the Cowboys?
William Munny and his friends find and kill the cowboys, but before they find the second cowboy, his friend Ned quits and heads home.
After Will and the “Kid” kill the second cowboy, they learn that Ned has been captured and killed by a corrupt sheriff.
Will sends the “Kid” home to pass out the bounty money as he avenges the sheriff and his crooked deputies.
Please share these Unforgiven quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about the movie in the comment section below.