Share which of these Futurama quotes takes you back to the series in the comments.
Futurama is an American animated science fiction sitcom aired in 1999.
The series centered on the adventures of Philip Fry and his friends: one-eyed Leela and metal robot Bender.
Philip is cryogenically preserved in the 20th century and reawakens in the 30th century to become a delivery boy for an intergalactic delivery company owned by his great-grandnephew, Professor Hubert.
Together with his friends and old nephew, they will become the best delivery company in the galaxy and solve many problems along with their adventures.
The series received numerous awards during its run because of its genius scriptwriting and hilarious gags.
Here are some of the most iconic and funniest Futurama quotes to laugh at.
Don’t forget to also check out these Back to the Future quotes from your favorite 80s sci-fi.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Futurama quotes from Bender
1. “Oh wait, you’re serious. Let me laugh even harder.” — Bender
You will also enjoy our article on nephew quotes.
2. “This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against me!” — Bender
You will also enjoy our article on how people treat you quotes.
3. “I’m back, baby!” — Bender
4. “I’m so embarrassed, I wish everybody else was dead!” — Bender
5. “Have you ever tried simply turning off the TV…sitting down with your kids…and hitting them?” — Bender
6. “I hope he didn’t die. Unless he left a note naming me his successor, then I hope he did die.” — Bender
7. “We’re making beer. I’m the brewery!” — Bender
8. “Well, if jacking on will make strangers think I’m cool, I’ll do it.” — Bender
9. “Hey sexy mama. Wanna kill all humans?” — Bender
10. “Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The ‘X’ makes it sound cool.” — Bender
11. “I got ants in my butt, and I need to strut.” — Bender
12. “Game’s over, losers! I have all the money. Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves.” — Bender
13. “My story is a lot like yours, only more interesting cause it involves robots.” — Bender
14. “I don’t remember ever fighting Godzilla… But that is so what I would have done!” — Bender
15. “Bite my shiny metal ass.” — Bender
16. “You know what cheers me up? Other people’s misfortune.” — Bender
17. “You’re a pimple on society’s ass and you’ll never amount to anything!” — Bender
18. “I’m going to go build my own theme park! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the park!” — Bender
19. “We’ll soon stage an attack on technology worthy of being chronicled in an anthem by Rush!” — Bender
Futurama quotes from Fry
20. “Valentine’s Day is coming? Oh crap – I forgot to get a girlfriend again.” — Fry
21. “Shut up and take my money!” — Fry
22. “My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?” — Fry
23. “They’re like sex, except I’m having them!” — Fry
24. “I never thought it would end this way, gunned down by Santa Claus.” — Fry
25. “When you look this good, you don’t have to know anything!” — Fry
Which of these Futurama quotes is your favorite?
If you find Futurama hilarious and fun, you’ll probably have a hard time finding someone to disagree with you.
This series has tons of entertainment value, and each episode never gets old.
In addition, there are numerous hidden details and easter eggs, which is a hidden treat for fans of the series.
In essence, this series is an interestingly fun workplace sitcom where every character has running jokes that define who they are.
Futurama gained a large number of loyal fans, and even now, many people are rewatching and sharing the series with their friends.
If you haven’t already, now is a good time to rewatch this series after you’re done enjoying these Futurama quotes and sayings.