These Amy Winehouse quotes about life and death will bring tears to your eyes.
Amy Winehouse was a famous singer and songwriter known for her talented vocals and soulful lyrics.
She is a member of the 27 Club, which is made up of musicians and artists who all died at the age of 27.
These Amy Winehouse quotes about death will make you appreciate her life and legacy.
What are your favorite Amy Winehouse songs?
Whether you’re a fan of Back to Black or Tears Dry on Their Own, you’ll love these Amy Winehouse quotes about love, life, and fame.
As a musical artist, she redefined genres such as soul, jazz, and rhythm and blues.
The quotes below highlight her impressive talent.
What would she have accomplished in the music industry if she was still alive today?
Share these Amy Winehouse quotes about life as an artist with your friends and family.
Don’t forget to also check out these Lauryn Hill quotes on unconditional love and respect.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Amy Winehouse quotes about love, death, and fame
1. “Every bad situation is a blues song waiting to happen.” – Amy Winehouse
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about death.
2. “Life’s short. Anything could happen, and it usually does, so there is no point in sitting around thinking about all the ifs, ands and buts.” – Amy Winehouse
3. “I fall in love every day. Not with people but with situations.” – Amy Winehouse
4. “There’s no point in saying anything but the truth.” – Amy Winehouse
5. “I’m not frightened of appearing vulnerable.” – Amy Winehouse
6. “My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they’re going to do for the next five or ten years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking.” – Amy Winehouse
7. “If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl.” – Amy Winehouse
8. “The jazz I love is sweet and pure with raw elements, which is exactly what the good hip-hop is doing now.” – Amy Winehouse
9. “I don’t think your ability to fight has anything to do with how big you are. It’s to do with how much anger is in you.” – Amy Winehouse
10. “Some men do think I’m a psycho bunny-boiler.” – Amy Winehouse
Amy Winehouse quotes to give you a deeper insight into her music
11. “I saw a picture of myself when I came out of the hospital. I didn’t recognize myself.” – Amy Winehouse
12. “When you’re around kids you can be a little kid yourself and pretend that life is magic and you don’t have to be one of those sweaty people going to work every day.” – Amy Winehouse
13. “I write songs about stuff that I can’t really get past personally – and then I write a song about it and I feel better.” – Amy Winehouse
14. “Yes, I’m still going to misbehave!” – Amy Winehouse
15. “I don’t need help because if I can’t help myself I can’t be helped.” – Amy Winehouse
16. “Cause I’m a musician, I’m not really good at posing and being a model, like, modeling.” – Amy Winehouse
17. “I like pin-up girls. I’m more of a boy than a girl. I’m not a lesbian, though – not before a sambuca anyway.” – Amy Winehouse
18. “To be honest, I think kids have got a lot more going on than adults. They’ve got their heads screwed on a lot better.” – Amy Winehouse
19. “Girls talk to each other like men talk to each other. But girls have an eye for detail.” – Amy Winehouse
20. “I don’t think I’m such an amazing person who needs to be written about.” – Amy Winehouse
Amy Winehouse quotes that will bring tears to your eyes
21. “When I’m nervous, I stutter, and I had to keep stopping and starting.” – Amy Winehouse
22. “If you play an instrument, it makes you a better singer. The more you play, the better you sing, the more you sing, the better you play.” – Amy Winehouse
23. “I would say that jazz is my own language.” – Amy Winehouse
24. “Having listened to great songwriters like James Taylor and Carole King, I felt there was nothing new that was coming out that really represented me and the way I felt. So I started writing my own stuff.” – Amy Winehouse
25. “I really started writing music to challenge myself, to see what I could write.” – Amy Winehouse
What are your favorite Amy Winehouse quotes about death and love?
Although Amy Winehouse died too young, she was still able to leave a huge impact on the world.
This collection of Amy Winehouse quotes about love and life will give you deeper insight into her music.
Once you understand her perspective on life, you will be able to feel the lyrics on a deeper level.
Read these quotes to honor all of the lives she was able to touch.
As an artist, Amy Winehouse earned a spot on the VH1 ‘100 Greatest Women in Music’ list.
She also received numerous awards and accolades throughout her career.
If you consider yourself to be a fan of her music, share these quotes with everyone you know.
What are your favorite Amy Winehouse quotes and lyrics about fame, life, and love?
Let us know in the comment section below.