Our latest collection of the best Napoleon Hill quotes from Think And Grow Rich.
Think and Grow Rich contains some of the best wisdom available regarding making money and improving your life.
While the book was published many years ago it has stood the test of time alongside other great books like The Art of War.
Think and Grow Rich, written by Napoleon Hill, is often referred to as one of the greatest personal development books of all time.
The book covers everything that a person needs to know in order to become rich.
Think and Grow Rich focuses on mindset, the most important thing when it comes to becoming rich and succeeding in all aspects of life.
When you have the right mindset you will take the right actions, and display discipline and perseverance.
The book analyzes the traits that every self-made rich person possesses.
Napoleon Hill was a huge fan of Andrew Carnegie and as a result studied him for years.
He also received advice on success from Einstein and other successful figures.
The book is so great because he personally interviewed some of the richest men alive during a period of over ten years.
Each chapter analyzes something that you need in order to become successful.
The book teaches you how to develop an abundance mentality.
It shuns the common logic that getting rich involves coming up with a great original idea or that you need to be extremely intelligent to get rich.
None of this is true.
Having a great mindset and surrounding yourself with other great people are the two keys to success.
The examples that Napoleon Hill uses throughout the book really emphasize his key points.
You can clearly see that the principles in the book actually work.
In addition, the book is not filled with fluff like other personal development books.
One of the last and most important chapters discusses the fears that hold people back from becoming rich.
If one gets rid of these fears and develops the correct mindset success is inevitable.
In the book, Napoleon Hill discusses his visualization techniques.
In one incredible technique he imagines some of the greatest minds in history, such as Abraham Lincoln and Napoleon, discussing things.
The book covers why visualizations like this are vital to success.
The best Think and Grow Rich quotes are valued because they have helped millions of people to find success and become rich.
There is no time limit on these principles; they are just as relevant in this day and age.
They’ve worked in the past and they will continue to work in the future.
Napoleon Hill Quotes From Think And Grow Rich
1. “Opinions” are the cheapest commodities on earth.”― Napoleon Hill
2. “The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.”― Napoleon Hill
3. “A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.”― Napoleon Hill
4. “Dreams are the seedlings of reality.”― Napoleon Hill
5. “More gold had been mined from the mind of men than the earth itself.”― Napoleon Hill
6. “Success requires no apologies, failure permits no alibis.”― Napoleon Hill
7. “We refuse to believe that which we don’t understand.”― Napoleon Hill
8. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.”― Napoleon Hill
9. “Faith removes limitations!”― Napoleon Hill
10. “Both success and failure are largely the results of habit!”― Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill quotes to elevate your mind
11. “Opinions are the cheapest commodities on earth. Everyone has a flock of opinions ready to be wished upon anyone who will accept them. If you are influenced by “opinions” when you reach DECISIONS, you will not succeed in any undertaking.”― Napoleon Hill
12. “Neglecting to broaden their view has kept some people doing one thing all their lives.”― Napoleon Hill
13. “If you are ready for the secret, you already possess one half of it, therefore, you will readily recognize the other half the moment it reaches your mind.”― Napoleon Hill
14. “There is no substitute for persistence. The person who makes persistence his watch-word, discovers that “Old Man Failure” finally becomes tired, and makes his departure. Failure cannot cope with persistence.”― Napoleon Hill
15. “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought”― Napoleon Hill
16. “the cause of the depression is traceable directly to the worldwide habit of trying to reap without sowing.”― Napoleon Hill
17. “Knowledge is power.” It is nothing of the sort! Knowledge is only potential power. It becomes power only when, and if, it is organized into definite plans of action, and directed to a definite end.”― Napoleon Hill
18. “Put your foot upon the neck of the fear of criticism by reaching a decision not to worry about what other people think, do, or say.”― Napoleon Hill
19. “Those who succeed in an outstanding way seldom do so before the age of 40. More often, they do not strike their real pace until they are well beyond the age of 50.”― Napoleon Hill
20. “One who has loved truly, can never lose entirely. Love is whimsical and temperamental. Its nature is ephemeral, and transitory. It comes when it pleases, and goes away without warning. Accept and enjoy it while it remains, but spend no time worrying about its departure. Worry will never bring it back.”― Napoleon Hill
21. “Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.”― Napoleon Hill
22. “If you fill your mind with FEAR, doubt and unbelief in your ability to connect with, and use the forces of Infinite Intelligence, the law of auto-suggestion will take this spirit of unbelief and use it as a pattern by which your subconscious mind will translate it into its physical equivalent.”― Napoleon Hill
23. “To win the big stakes in this changed world, you must catch the spirit of the great pioneers of the past, whose dreams have given to civilization all that it has of value, the spirit that serves as the life-blood of our own country – your opportunity and mine, to develop and market our talents.”― Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill quotes that will change the way you think
24. “Every man is what he is, because of the dominating thoughts which he permits to occupy his mind.”― Napoleon Hill
25. “remember that the moment you reduce the statement of your desire, and a plan for its realization, to writing, you have actually taken the first of a series of steps, which will enable you to convert the thought into its physical counterpart.”― Napoleon Hill
Which of these Napoleon Hill quotes resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
August 10, 2022 6:05 AM EST