Take a moment and read through our collection of Andy Frisella quotes.
Andy Frisella is an American entrepreneur, public speaker, and bestselling author.
From 2015 to 2019, Frisella hosted a podcast called The MFCEO Project.
It was ranked #1 worldwide for success and business podcasts while it aired.
While Frisella no longer hosts The MfCEO Project, he has a new podcast called Real AF Podcast, in which he talks about trending issues and the latest in the world.
There are currently over 350 episodes.
Frisella also created 75 Hard, a free program to support people in building mental strength and discipline.
He has been featured on Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Influencive, Road & Track, duPont Registry, and Nasdaq.
Enjoy these Andy Frisella quotes and sayings!
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Chuck Palahniuk quotes from the New York Times bestselling author.
Best Andy Frisella quotes
1. “All great things come with sacrifice.” — Andy Frisella
2. “Did you do what you needed to do today?” — Andy Frisella
3. “Remember the days you prayed for the things you have now.” — Andy Frisella
4. “They told me I’d never get this far. They were right. I got further.” — Andy Frisella
5. “The reason people don’t succeed is because they don’t do the work.” — Andy Frisella
6. “Free your mind to dream huge. Free your heart to believe its possible.” — Andy Frisella
7. “Instead of thinking how hard your journey is, think how great your story will be.” — Andy Frisella
8. “Yes, finding success is going to require you to make sacrifices and be uncomfortable.” — Andy Frisella
9. “Real success is not defined by what you accomplish. It is defined by how you are helping others accomplish.” — Andy Frisella
10. “Be brave enough to go after what you really want. Be strong enough to pick people up and bring them with you.” — Andy Frisella
Inspirational Andy Frisella quotes
11. “Every day is a win or a loss.” — Andy Frisella
12. “Big dreams don’t cost any more than little ones.” — Andy Frisella
13. “You gotta do the work…and gotta produce a result.” — Andy Frisella
14. “What you think about, dream about, talk about, and focus on will become your life.” — Andy Frisella
15. “What you’re doing in the short term to make yourself comfortable is killing your potential.” — Andy Frisella
16. “Accepting responsibility even when it’s not your fault and fixing the problem; you will have unlimited income potential in your life.” — Andy Frisella
17. “Don’t let the constant pursuit of and drive for success keep you from appreciating and being grateful for what you have now.” — Andy Frisella
18. “I’ve made mistakes that have cost us millions of dollars… but the reality is, I’ve got a PHD in entrepreneurship now. What would you rather have?” — Andy Frisella
19. “This is about legacy. This is about service. This is about giving far more than you take. This is about inspiring the warrior attitude and taking responsibility for your life. This is about picking each other up.” — Andy Frisella
20. “Things to never budge on: Your work ethic. Your quality of work. Your attention to detail. Your integrity. Your morals. Your drive. Treating your employees/people who help you like gold. Treating customers like gold.” — Andy Frisella
What did you learn from these Andy Frisella quotes?
Frisella has authored multiple books throughout his career, including 75 HARD: A Tactical Guide to Winning the War With Yourself and a children’s book series, Otis and Charley’s Hardworking Tails.
There are seven books in the children’s book series.
The book 75 HARD was written as a self-improvement book and became a New York Times bestseller.
In addition to podcasts, Frisella has a YouTube channel with over one hundred thousand subscribers.
His channel has over 4 million views, and he continues to post new videos.
Additionally, Frisella’s podcast episodes are available on platforms such as iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and Soundcloud.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Andy Frisella quotes and sayings?
Let us know in the comment section below.
December 7, 2022 7:16 AM EST