These National Lampoon’s Animal House quotes from the classic movie will make you laugh out loud.
This comedy was created in 1978 and was directed by John Landis.
The movie was made even better by the excellent cast, including John Belushi, Tim Matheson, and many other great actors.
Many of the famous actors in this movie were at the beginning of their careers when working on this classic that was produced for Universal Pictures.
The movie is based on a fraternity with a bunch of troublemakers that challenge the authority of the dean of the college.
The film only cost $3 million to produce and opened to mixed reviews.
However, critics deemed it one of the year’s best movies, and between theater and home rentals, the movie made more than $141 million!
The movie was voted #1 on Bravo’s 100 Funniest Movies of all time.
Take some time and enjoy these hilarious Animal House quotes.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation quotes from the holiday comedy.
Classic Animal House quotes
Check out these classic quotes from the movie!
1. “Toga! Toga! Toga!” ― John Blutarsky
2. “You’re out! Finished at Faber!” ― Dean Vernon Wormer
3. “I anticipate a deeply religious experience.” ― Eric Stratton
4. “My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.” ― John Blutarsky
5. “Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?” ― Barbara Sue Jansen
6. “Otter, don’t flatter yourself. It really wasn’t that great.” ― Mandy Pepperidge
7. “Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.” ― Dean Vernon Wormer
8. “Some of the Omegas jumped me and did a little dancing on my face.” ― Eric Stratton
9. “You’re all worthless and weak! Now, drop and give me 20!” ― Douglas C. Neidermeyer
10. “We have an old saying in Delta House: don’t get mad, get even.” ― Daniel Simpson Day
Memorable Animal House quotes
You are sure to remember this set of quotes from the movie!
11. “That boy is a P-I-G. Pig!” ― Barbara Sue Jansen
12. “Can’t believe I threw up in front of Dean Wormer.” ― Kent Dorfman
13. “No! After I graduate, I’m gonna get drunk every night.” ― Donald Schoenstein
14. “Don’t worry. Just keep your hands and feet away from his mouth.” ― Eric Stratton
15. “Well, as of this moment, they’re on double secret probation!” ― Dean Vernon Wormer
16. “Carmine, I don’t think it’s right that you should extort money from the college.” ― Dean Vernon Wormer
17. “Put a sock in it, boy, or else you’ll be out of here like sh*t through a goose.” ― Dean Vernon Wormer
18. “Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f*cking Peace Corps.” ― John Blutarsky
19. “What a shame that a few bad apples have to spoil a good time for everyone by breaking the rules.” ― Eric Stratton
20. “Well, well, well. Looks like somebody forgot there’s a rule against alcoholic beverages in fraternities on probation!” ― Dean Vernon Wormer
Animal House is a classic!
The Library of Congress decided in 2001 that Animal House is “culturally, historically or aesthetically significant.”
It was also voted number 279 on the list of Empire magazine’s “500 greatest movies of all time”.
Please share these hilarious Animal House quotes with your friends and family so they can laugh too.
Post any comments in the comment section below.