These beer quotes are perfect for sharing with your friends.
Usually, beer lovers stick together and have a great time while sipping the chilled drink.
It is a centuries-old tradition where people used to chat and share their experiences with other folks while drinking their favorite beer.
However, if you are planning to throw a beer party, you need to do some homework.
So, before going to our beer quotes section, let’s take a look at the things to consider when planning a beer party.
How to Host a Beer Party?
When hosting a beer party, follow the tips mentioned below regarding:
- who to invite
- the kind of beer to serve
- other supplies you need
Make a List of Friends
This is essential, as inviting the right people can help you host a fun-filled occasion.
To start with, create a list of all your friends.
The next step involves choosing those who are most appropriate for a beer party.
So, invite your like-minded friends.
As a result, you can have more fun while tossing the beer glasses.
This is another key factor to consider when throwing a beer party.
Since you are inviting your friends, keep in mind their preferences regarding the type of beer.
The best practice in this aspect is to include two to three types of beer.
This way, you can offer a selection of beer to your guests.
In addition, choosing the expensive beer isn’t a guarantee that your party will rock.
On the contrary, look for the options your friends like the most.
Stock up on the other supplies
Planning a beer party doesn’t mean that you only serve beer.
Offer other types of party supplies to entertain your guests.
For example, keep an ice-filled chest in the room with various juices, beverages, and water.
Other items include a huge bowl full of mixed nuts.
Also, offer family-size bags of potato chips (multiple flavors).
Salty snacks can help to balance the malty taste of beer.
If you invite a dozen friends, making a nice and cozy seating arrangement is imperative.
Try to offer maximum comfort to your guests.
For example, place the serving table in an open place.
This would allow the guests to grab their favorite glass of beer without waiting in a queue.
Best Beer Quotes
Listed below are the most popular beer quotes of all time. Besides, these quotes are also associated with some of the well-known personalities in the world.
1. “They who drink beer will think beer.” — Washington Irving
2. “Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.” — Kinky Friedman
3. “There’s nothing better than a cold beer.” — Kelvin Fletcher
4. “Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world.” — Jack Nicholson
5. “I like whiskey and I like vodka, too. And beer.” — Morgan Wallen
6. “Give me a woman who loves beer, and I will conquer the world.” — Kaiser Wilhelm
7. “There is no such thing as a bad beer. It’s that some taste better than others.” — Billy Carter
8. “Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
9. “I’m not an alcohol drinker. Instead of the real beer, I just go with root beer.” — Tony Finau
10. “Prohibition makes you want to cry into your beer and denies you the beer to cry into.” — Don Marquis
Inspirational Beer Quotes
If you are a fan of beer, these beer quotes will remind you why so many people like it. A few of them will also explain why not drinking is a choice people make.
11. “He was a wise man who invented beer.” — Unknown
12. “Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. “You know I love pot, and I love beer, but I am totally sober, just because it completely stopped working for me.” — Anthony Kiedis
14. “I have always wanted to open up a brewery slash goat farm. Brew some beer, make some goat cheese, but that’s kinda dreamy.” — Adam Lamberg
15. “In my opinion, most of the great men of the past were only there for the beer – the wealth, prestige and grandeur that went with the power.” — A. J. P. Taylor
16. “Europeans are much more serious than we are in America because they think that a good place to discuss intellectual matters is a beer party.” — Richard P. Feynman
17. “Life isn’t all beer and skittles, but beer and skittles, or something better of the same sort, must form a good part of every Englishman’s education.” — Thomas Hughes
18. “Bruges is a beautiful medieval city almost untouched by time. If you like jazz, you will be well catered for. If you like chocolate and beer, you will be in heaven.” — James Frain
19. “Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.” — Dave Barry
20. “I never had one beer. If I bought a six-pack of beer, I kept drinking till all six beers were gone. You have to have that kind of understanding about yourself. I haven’t had a drink now in 12 years.” — Samuel L. Jackson
Simply Fantastic Beer Quotes
These beer quotes are amazing enough to grab your attention. So, let’s dive in!
21. “I love football and beer and have a normal girlfriend.” — Josh Duhamel
22. “Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer.” — Henry Lawson
23. “Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime.” — Bill Owen
24. “If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they’re full.” — Dave Mustaine
25. “I know I have eaten more good food, drunk more beer and fine wine, had more friends, and seen more of the world than most men ever will.” — Andre
26. “Whiskey is too tough, Champagne costs too much, Vodka puts my mouth in gear. I hope this refrain, Will help me explain, As a matter of fact, I like beer.” — Tom T. Hall
27. “Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer’s day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
28. “What I like about playing America is you can be pretty sure you’re not going to get hit with a full can of beer when you’re singing and I really enjoy that.” — Joe Strummer
29. “Under the pressure of the cares and sorrows of our mortal condition, men have at all times, and in all countries, called in some physical aid to their moral consolations – wine, beer, opium, brandy, or tobacco.” — Edmund Burke
30. “If you think about brewing, it is biotechnology. And I would say that I was a technologist at heart. So whether I… fermented beer or whether I fermented enzymes, the base technology was the same.” — Kiran Mazumdar
Beer Quotes to Share with Friends
Listed here are the best beer quotes that are so beautiful that you can’t help but share them.
31. “I have respect for beer.” — Russell Crowe
32. “My idea of working out is drinking whiskey – instead of beer.” — Travis Fimmel
33. “On the tour we get a case of beer on the bus every day from Ozzfest.” — Zakk Wylde
34. “I love the idea of having a beer with a lot of the musicians I admire.” — Taylor Goldsmith
35. “The question for me was, could TV actually teach? I knew it could, because I knew 3-year-olds who sang beer commercials.” — Joan Ganz Cooney
36. “I only drink wine, beer, and champagne. I’ve never had hard liquor, I’ve never had a whiskey drink in my life. I just don’t like it.” — Zoya Akhtar
37. “I do like beer, but lately I’ve started drinking non-alcoholic beer and I like the taste of it and I don’t get the alcohol, so that’s a good alternative also.” — Mike Ditka
38. “If George W. Bush is the kind of person folks might like to have a beer with, John McCain is the guy you pray you don’t get seated next to at a dinner party.” — Ellen Malcolm
39. “At my house, I have a wine and beer fridge. It’s got everything. The beer is at 38 degrees, and the wine is at 50 degrees. We take it seriously, but I’m actually not that big of a drinker.” — Molly Qerim
40. “In the summer we graduated we flipped out completely, drinking beer, cruising in our cars and beating up each other. It was a crazy summer. That’s when I started to be interested in girls.” — Ed O’Neill
Beer Quotes for the Beer Enthusiasts
These beer quotes are specifically lined up for all those beer enthusiasts who can’t imagine their lives without beer.
41. “I have a beer belly.” — Christy Turlington
42. “Note, that yeast of good Beer, is better than that of Ale.” — Kenelm Digby
43. “I’m just worried that there’s enough beer on the bus. That’s the top priority at all times.” — Zakk Wylde
44. “I just want to tailgate, drink beer, and hang out in the middle of nowhere in a pick-up truck. That’s my ideal date.” — Ronda Rousey
45. “My films are like drinking a good beer, but pleasure doesn’t mean that it cannot change someone’s point of view.” — Takashi Miike
46. “Sitting on a plastic chair at night listening to the sea lapping below while sipping a cold beer is about as good as life gets.” — Sandi Toksvig
47. “Drag queens in the UK, they survive it all – there’s a hen party, a stag party, people throwing beer bottles. They work not on their heels, but on their wits.” — Alan Carr
48. “In a family business, you grow up with close contact to the business, whatever it is, and the beer business is certainly a very social type of business.” — Carlos Alvarez
49. “We didn’t have a garage to rehearse in. We had to aggravate the folks in the house. But I got a chance to play in a beer joint, and that’s how it started.” — Charlie Daniels
50. “If I went on vacation, I’d rather go camping than stay in some four-star hotel… My friends treat me the same at home. They just want to sit down with you and have a beer.” — Travis Fimmel
Which of these Beer Quotes do You Like?
After going through these beer quotes, hopefully, you’ve found the best one to share with your friends.
We tried to include all types of beer quotes and sayings and hope that you enjoyed reading them.
If you found a quote that inspires you the most, please share with us in the comment section below.
December 8, 2022 5:47 AM EST