Check out these Bugs Bunny quotes that will make you laugh!
Bugs Bunny is an iconic animated character created by Leon Schlesinger Productions in the late 1930s.
Bugs Bunny is a human-like gray and white rabbit that is famous for his flippant and sarcastic remarks, as well as his Brooklyn accent and penchant for pulling tricks on others.
Although we often see Bugs Bunny with his friends from the Looney Tunes, he also stars on his own much of the time.
Bugs Bunny has appeared in more films than any other cartoon character.
We also see Bugs in commercials, TV series, amusement park rides, video games, and much more.
Bugs Bunny has become so famous that he even has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Have some laughs and enjoy these Bugs Bunny quotes.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Daffy Duck quotes from a Looney Tunes favorite.
Famous Bugs Bunny quotes
Check out these Bugs Bunny quotes you will surely have heard.
1. “Eh, what’s up, Doc?” — Bugs Bunny
2. “I bet you say that to all the wabbits.” — Bugs Bunny
3. “I can do anything you can do, only better!” — Bugs Bunny
4. “I’ll be scared later. Right now, I’m too mad.” — Bugs Bunny
5. “And remember, ‘mud’ spelled backwards is ‘dum’.” — Bugs Bunny
6. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out alive!” — Bugs Bunny
7. “Jumpin’ without a parachute? Kinda dangerous, ain’t it?” — Bugs Bunny
8. “I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law!” — Bugs Bunny
9. “Carrots are devine—you get a dozen for a dime, it’s maaaa-gic!” — Bugs Bunny
10. “You know, sometimes me conscience bothers me… but not this time.” — Bugs Bunny
You might also like these hilarious Yosemite Sam quotes.
Funny Bugs Bunny quotes
Check out these funny Bugs Bunny quotes for a quick laugh!
11. “Ehhh, so long Screwy, see ya in St. Louie.” — Bugs Bunny
12. “Well, like the Romans always say—E Pluribus Uranium.” — Bugs Bunny
13. “Stop steamin’ up my tail! What are ya tryin’ to do—wrinkle it?” — Bugs Bunny
14. “Eh, you wouldn’t be so tough if you weren’t wearing that uniform.” — Bugs Bunny
15. “Y’know, maybe there is no intelligent life out there in the universe after all.” — Bugs Bunny
16. “Ya know what I’m gonna do to you? I’m gonna punch you right square in the nose.” — Bugs Bunny
17. “Now just a minute, Red, ain’t you got that wrong? You mean, dead men tell no tales” — Bugs Bunny
18. “Later I found myself in the Sahara desert, where I met the stupidest character of them all, Yosemite Sam.” — Bugs Bunny
19. “So you call yourself a mounty. Heh heh heh heh, you can’t catch me…Why you couldn’t even catch a cold.” — Bugs Bunny
20. “Do you happen to know what the penalty is for shooting a fricaseeing rabbit without a fricaseeing rabbit license?” — Bugs Bunny
The fame of Bugs Bunny
Due to Bugs Bunny’s fame, he became Warner Bros Entertainment’s official mascot.
As the 9th most portrayed film personality in films, Bugs Bunny’s popularity has miraculously stood the test of time and lasted for decades.
Share these Bugs Bunny quotes and sayings with your friends and family, and please post any comments in the comment section below.
December 27, 2022 7:35 AM EST