Charlie Mackesy Quotes From the Best-Selling Author
December 14, 2022 5:10 AM EST
You will love these Charlie Mackesy quotes about the famous British author.
Charlie Mackesy was born in 1962 and grew up in Northumberland.
Not only is Charlie Mackesy a famous and accomplished author, but he is also a talented artist and illustrator.
As an author, Charlie Mackesy is best known for his book The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse, which has spent over 100 weeks on the Sunday Times bestsellers top 10 list.
His book even won the Barnes and Noble book of the year in 2019.
Anyone passionate and hardworking enough to develop their talents in multiple arts, like Mr. Mackesy, is worth learning from.
You will enjoy reading the collection of Charlie Mackesy quotes from this multi-talented author.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Chuck Palahniuk quotes from the New York Times bestselling author
Charlie Mackesy Quotes on How Valuable You Are
We are all valuable and worthwhile. Charlie Mackesy does a great job of conveying those messages in the quotes below.
1. “One of the greatest freedoms is how we react to things.” – Charlie Mackesy
2. “Home isn’t always a place, is it?” – Charlie Mackesy
3. “Don’t measure how valuable you are by the way you are treated.” – Charlie Mackesy
4. “We often wait for kindness… but being kind to yourself can start now.” – Charlie Mackesy
5. “We don’t know about tomorrow. All we know is that we love each other.” – Charlie Mackesy
6. “Love doesn’t need you to be extraordinary.” – Charlie Mackesy
7. “Isn’t it odd? We can only see our outsides, but nearly everything happens on the inside.” – Charlie Mackesy
8. “I wonder if there is a school of unlearning.” – Charlie Mackesy
9. “If at first you don’t succeed, have some cake.” – Charlie Mackesy
10. “Always remember you matter, you’re important and you are loved, and you bring to this world things no one else can.” – Charlie Mackesy
Inspirational Charlie Mackesy Quotes
Charlie Mackesy has lived an inspiring life, and his quotes below will inspire you to enjoy life. Check out the quotes below and start enjoying your life!
11. “Sometimes all you hear about is the hate, but there is more love in this world than you could possibly imagine.” – Charlie Mackesy
12. “We often wait for kindness… but being kind to yourself can start now.” – Charlie Mackesy
13. “Often the hardest person to forgive is yourself.” – Charlie Mackesy
14. “Tears fall for a reason, and they are your strength, not weakness.” – Charlie Mackesy
15. “‘Sometimes I think you believe in me more than I do.’ said the boy. ‘You’ll catch up,’ said the horse.” – Charlie Mackesy
16. “Imagine how we would be if we were less afraid.” – Charlie Mackesy
17. “‘Doing nothing with friends is never doing nothing, is it?’ asked the boy. ‘No,’ said the mole.” – Charlie Mackesy
18. “When the big things feel out of control, focus on what you love right under your nose.” – Charlie Mackesy
19. “‘This is easily my favourite place,’ said the mole. ‘Why?’ asked the boy. ‘Because you are all here.’” – Charlie Mackesy
20. “Just take this step… The horizon will look after itself.” – Charlie Mackesy
Charlie Mackesy’s Success
Charlie Mackesy is an inspiration as a person that developed their talents and used them to impact others with his work as an author, illustrator, and artist.
Mr. Mackesy probably had inspiration in his career field by watching his mother, who was a writer herself.
He then went to college and became a cartoonist and illustrator to get into his career field.
He also created drawings for a charity he supports, Comic Relief, which he has continued to support.
In addition to continuing to support Comic Relief, he has helped run a homeless project in London.
Hopefully, these Charlie Mackesy quotes and sayings have inspired you to live a more enjoyable life!
Share with your friends and family, and post any comments in the comment section below.