Chic quotes aren’t that easy to find.
If you are also struggling to find your favorite chic quotes, this article is for you.
Here we have listed the best quotes for you.
Besides, you will also enjoy reading about the term “chic” and the different aspects linked to it.
So, let’s dive in!
What is Meant by the Term “Chic”?
The term “chic” usually refers to a specific sense of fashionable and elegant styling.
It is usually used in fashion, linked with a refined aesthetic.
Generally, the chic style is marked by simple, clean, and impressive design features.
The word “chic” is associated with French culture and expresses a specific sense of styling.
The Origin of the Word “Chic”
In the early 20th century, it was famous among Parisian women.
This style was distinguishable due to its elegance, simplicity, and craftsmanship.
However, with the passage of time, this word started to represent a broader range of styles.
Apart from this, the term chic is also used to describe a particular style in the layout or décor of your home.
This involves various chic elements like a unique-looking table and chair that gives a sense of elegance to your room.
On the other hand, chic styling can also be seen when it comes to decorating a wedding venue.
This type of décor usually takes you back in history, relying on design elements that never go out of style.
Essential Features of a Chic Styling
Chic style represents refined and highly appreciated design features.
This type of fashion is usually linked to:
Some of the Chic designs are those that always stay in style.
How you can Achieve a Chic Style
When it comes to achieving chic style, it is necessary to balance sophistication and simplicity.
It is also essential to consider the quality of the product or materials used.
If you are talking about chic-style clothing, choose from high-end materials.
Also, you must keep an eye on the details like stitching and accessories.
This will help to give your wardrobe a luxurious feel.
Another way to get the chic style feel is to rely on classic design features.
A few of the chic style ideas include:
- Tailored blazers
- Luxurious leather handbags
- Timeless dress design
Top 10 Chic Quotes
Following are the top 10 best chic quotes to read and share.
1. “It is important to be chic.” — Roberto Cavalli
2. “I’m not chic; I could never be chic.” — Sid Vicious
3. “What is chic is just to be perfect, like magical, no?” — Carine Roitfeld
4. “My style changes every day. I would say its casual chic.” — Chiara Ferragni
5. “I try to think of myself as a chic fishing grandpa aesthetically.” — SZA
6. “I like to mix the street look with classy and sexy. I call it hood chic.” — Justine Skye
7. “I like to describe my style as S&M chic with a little hood-rat appeal.” — Erika Jayne
8. “I want to do nothing chic; I want to have ideas before beginning a piece.” — Georges Bizet
9. “European style is classic, with its own color, and to me, it always feels chic.” — G-Dragon
10. “A fresh face with a red lip is timeless. It’s supermodern and relaxed but very chic.” — Francois Nars
Chic Quotes About Style
Below chic quotes are deeply related to the style world.
11. “For everyday, Rebecca Minkoff’s collection is chic and comfortable at the same time.” — Shay Mitchell
12. “I think my style is definitely urban chic. I love mixing street style with the high-end luxury brands, like Gucci, for example. Quite fun.” — Lewis Hamilton
13. “I want to spend as much time as possible with my children, so I always like to keep my beauty and fashion routines effortless… but still chic!” — Liya Kebede
14. “I don’t follow the relevant trends anymore. But I love Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s style, I think she is timeless, chic, and most importantly, classy.” — Camila Morrone
15. “Trends come and go, and style evolves. It’s important to have pieces of jewelry that are timeless and look chic despite ever-changing fashions.” — Karen Elson
16. “Leopard print has been my thing forever! When I was a teenager my entire room was done in leopard print – it’s timeless, chic, and always in style. When in doubt… leopard!” — Khloe Kardashian
17. “Elixir means magical potion, so I wanted to depict the kind of bottle that was used in ancient times, but that looked modern and chic as well. I also wanted it to have a golden tint to evoke the memories of sands and sunsets.” — Shakira
18. “My parents couldn’t afford physical therapy, so they sent me to dancing school. I learned how to dance in heels, which means I can walk in heels. And I’m from Jersey, and we are really concerned with being chic, so if my friends wore heels, so did I.” — Maysoon Zayid
19. “My mother was a big influence; she was exceedingly chic, completely dressed in a completely different manner than I did. I was a child of the Depression, so she taught me all about accessories, and I always tell everybody she worships at the altar of the accessory.” — Iris Apfel
20. “Some women are able to wake up looking effortlessly chic – as though a bevy of fashion fairies twisted their low-lit locks into a messy chignon while they slept. They choose a frock from their exceptionally curated closet and leave a trail of custom fragrance and perfection in their wake.” — Meghan Markle
Chic Quotes About Beautification
Transform your beauty routine with these chic quotes about beautification! From basic clothing to classic outfits, get inspired by these words of wisdom.
21. “I wanted to create flats that are as chic as heels – flats you don’t have to apologize for.” — Edgardo Osorio
22. “My mother has a very chic sense of style, but she also has high expectations for her clothes to be functional and practical.” — Joseph Altuzarra
23. “A chic guy is in a suit. I don’t care what kind of tie they wear. I don’t care if they even wear a tie, as long as they can carry a suit.” — Gloria Gaynor
24. “I think Maje typifies that French vibe where it’s simple items that are very practical, very wearable but also, like, incredibly chic and expensive-looking.” — Alexa Chung
25. “So I would like my wedding day to be low-key. And maybe I would not wear a wedding dress but something chic and simple, like vintage Chanel.” — Jessica Barden
26. “I like to dress pretty basic during the day, but with a sophisticated bohemian spin, and sometimes a little rock chic. At night I like to go glamorous.” — Alessandra Ambrosio
27. “I love to just throw on a leather jacket with jean shorts and a T-shirt, or I’ll pair a menswear-inspired blazer with jeans for a casual but chic look.” — Stella Maxwell
28. “Buying a matching blouse and skirt from the same store is a crime. A clever mix of chic and cheap hits the jackpot. Know how to mix styles and labels.” — Ines de La Fressange
29. “If anything, I’m constantly trying to figure out how to look chic with the minimal effort required because I’m constantly packing. My off-duty style is always influenced by my mood.” — Martha Hunt
30. “I absolutely always buy in a bigger size. This is true for coats and also sweaters – I always take a bigger size because I think it looks far more chic if it’s loose-fitted rather than tight.” — Jeanne Damas
Chic Quotes About Personal Preferences
Discover your unique style with these chic quotes about personal preferences.
31. “My style is always different. Sometimes it’s preppy; sometimes it’s chic.” — Selah Louise Marley
32. “My personal style can be everything from girly and flirty to edgy and chic.” — Kristin Cavallari
33. “I personally think that a bouquet of white roses is simple, chic, and surprisingly long-lasting.” — Jeremiah Brent
34. “As far as style goes, I gravitate toward anything that is effortlessly chic. I don’t wanna look like I’m trying too hard.” — Eve37
35. “My career at Warner Brothers consisted of one musical short subject. I was running around in a bear skin. Very chic.” — Ethel Merman
36. “I’ve always loved the rustic, slightly worn style of Canvas and that element of an artisanal hand. It’s so inherently chic.” — Jason Wu
37. “I love Demi Lovato’s style. It’s really different, but it’s super chic and has a cool edge to it. I’m always trying to channel her style when going shopping for new clothes or getting dressed in the morning.” — Kelli Berglund
38. “As far as clothes are concerned, for the day, wear something chic: a good pair of jeans, crop, and open hair with a bright lip color. For an evening, a nice pair of high-waisted trousers and a nice blouse looks great.” — Ileana D’Cruz
39. “My own teenage style was modeled on Barbara Hulanicki’s Biba look, which was based around smart 1930s chic. Roxy Music crystallized that look and made it high fashion. You felt that they were living the dream.” — Toyah Willcox
40. “I’ve embraced comfortable, but still chic, footwear. I don’t know who I was wearing heels for – as much as I love the way they make my legs look and the power I feel when I choose to wear them – but I can do a longer and more pressing day if I’m in a shoe I can walk in.” — Catherine Reitman
More Chic Quotes
Here are some more chic quotes for you to read and enjoy.
41. “It amuses me when I’m described as chic.” — Vanessa Paradis
42. “I’d like to believe that I’m chic yet cool and casual.” — Vaani Kapoor
43. “I had a gothic phase, and now I’m more edgy chic.” — Ashley Benson
44. “I like to look casual yet chic. I love high fashion, vintage, and places like Zara, of course.” — Martha Hunt
45. “My style is boho chic. I love that time period – the patterns, the prints, the people, the music, the vibe.” — Vanessa Hudgens
46. “All of the generations go to what is chic for them, and theater seems to be an older generation’s art form.” — Estelle Parsons
47. “Look, have whatever in your collection at home, but everybody needs a little Friday night. And really, that is Chic.” — Bernard Edwards
48. “I had two sisters, and we would love to get dressed up and pretend that we were chic, sophisticated ladies. And I think that was a great sort of preparation, in a way.” — Suzanne Farrell
49. “I have worked with wool all my life as a designer. There’s so much more to it than knitwear – it’s an amazingly versatile material and can be used in so many different ways, from chic to rustic.” — Donatella Versace
50. “I like clothes that are fashionable but also have great messages for lifestyle, and 360 does just that – the sweaters are for women of all shapes and sizes and are designed to allow a woman to feel beautiful and chic from the inside out.” — Katherine Schwarzenegger
Which of these Chic Quotes is your Favorite?
So, you have gone through our list of the best chic quotes.
We hope you like the selection of quotes.
We have tried to offer only the most relevant quotes to help you find your favorite one.
Besides, these quotes are divided into different sections, making it easy for you to browse through the list.
If you have found a chic quote that inspires you the most, share it with us by commenting in the section below.
We would love to hear from you.