Use these Creed Bratton quotes as inspiration to live life to the fullest as Creed Bratton has.
Creed Bratton is an American Actor and musician born in Los Angeles, California, in 1943.
Creed Bratton was born William Charles Schneider but adopted his new name as a young man touring as a musician.
Creed Bratton is known best for his portrayal of his fictionalized self in the hit comedy The Office from 2005 through 2013.
While he was nominated for awards multiple times for his acting on The Office, that is not his only success.
Creed Bratton has been in multiple films and television shows, but a large part of his life has been spent as a musician.
Creed has been in multiple bands and performed himself, but his most known work as a musician was as a member of The Rock band Grass Roots.
Enjoy reading these Creed Bratton quotes!
Hilarious Creed Bratton Quotes From The Office
Creed Bratton’s character in The Office was hilarious, as shown in the following quotes.
1. “I stopped caring a long time ago.” – Creed Bratton
2. “Jinx, buy me some coke.” – Creed Bratton
3. “It’s Halloween? That is really, really good timing.” – Creed Bratton
4. “Be cool, Michael. I saw this guy kill a bunch of people.” – Creed Bratton
5. “Guys, I’m starting to think Pam’s not even pregnant.” – Creed Bratton
6. “Later, Skater.” – Creed Bratton
7. “My tombstone has been already made, thank you.” – Creed Bratton
8. “If my parents see this, I’m toast.” – Creed Bratton
9. “You deal with this, or you, me Sammy, Phyllis, the chick you hit with the car…we’re goners.” – Creed Bratton
10. “We should hang out by the quarry and throw things down there.” – Creed Bratton
You might also like these Daria quotes for the fans of animated series.
Quirky Creed Bratton Quotes From The Office
Creed Bratton has so many great quotes from his time on The Office, and below are some that show just how quirky this character was.
11. “Creed Bratton has never declared bankruptcy. When Creed Bratton gets into trouble, he transfers his debt to William Charles Schneider.” – Creed Bratton
12. “I was in an iron lung when I was a teenager.” – Creed Bratton
13. “In case you were wondering, my spirit animal is a duck-billed platypus.” – Creed Bratton
14. “You should see how many supplies I’ve taken from this place. Honestly, I love stealing.” – Creed Bratton
15. “I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower.” – Creed Bratton
16. “You know a human can go on living for several hours after being decapitated.” – Creed Bratton
17. ” Every week, I’m supposed to take four hours and do a quality spot-check at the paper mill. And of course, the one year I blow it off, this happens.” – Creed Bratton
18. “I sprout mung beans on a damp paper towel in my desk drawer. Very nutritious, but they smell like death.” – Creed Bratton
19. “You’re paying way too much for your worms, man. Who’s your worm guy?” – Creed Bratton
20. “When Pam gets Michael’s old chair, I get Pam’s old chair. Then I’ll have two chairs. Only one more to go.” – Creed Bratton
Opportunities Come To Risk Takers
Creed Bratton has done many things in his life, from traveling globally as a musician to being a respected actor.
None of this would have been possible if Bratton was not willing to leave his comfort zone to pursue his dreams.
Please share these Creed Bratton quotes with your family and friends and post any comments in the comment section below.
December 19, 2022 7:48 AM EST