Horton Hears a Who Quotes From the Famous Story Turned Movie
February 7, 2023 5:51 AM EST
You will love these Horton Hears a Who quotes from the movie based on the famous book by Dr. Seuss.
Horton Hears a Who is a computer-animated comedy movie released in 2008.
The movie is based on the classic 1954 book of the same name.
Jimmy Hayward and Steve Martino directed the movie.
The film stars the voices of Jim Carrey, Steve Carell, Carol Burnett, and Will Arnett, among others.
Upon release, the movie received mostly positive reviews and grossed over $299 million at the box office against an $85 million budget.
The movie’s plot follows the elephant and eccentric teacher, Horton.
Horton discovers a tiny speck that happens to be Whoville, populated by inhabitants called the Whos.
As Horton takes the tiny village with him, we are introduced to characters from the town and see the impact of moving Whoville.
Enjoy these Horton Hears a Who quotes that will leave you excited to see the movie!
Best Horton Hears a Who quotes
Fans of the movie will recognize these quotes from Horton Hears a Who.
1. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” – Horton
2. “I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.” – Horton
3. “This entire jungle is a house of death.” – Horton
4. “In my world, everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies.” – Katie
5. “The jungle is not a place for wild animals.” – Kangaroo
6. “I will stick by you small folks through thin and through thick.” – Horton
7. “And that is why my Rudy is pouch-schooled.” – Kangaroo
8. “An elephant’s faithful one hundred percent.” – Morton
9. “That’s my code, my motto.” – Horton
10. “We can be a secret society, and no one else can join unless they wear a funny hat.” – Horton
Feel-good Horton Hears a Who quotes
Get a sneak peek of what happens in the film in the quotes below.
11. “And Morton, for being the only one who stood by me. Well, not right by me; he hid in the bushes sending me good thoughts.” – Horton
12. “We must become invisible, travel silently, for there are forces that would seek to destroy us.” – Horton
13. “You exist! This means my husband isn’t crazy.” – Sally
14. “We don’t tell anyone. And if we do, we’ll tell them not to tell anyone.” – Tommy
15. “What terrible splashing! I can’t let my very small persons get drowned.” – Horton
16. “This is your town’s darkest hour. The time for all Whos who have blood that is red to come to the aid of their country.” – Mayor
17. “I have 96 daughters and one son.” – Mayor
18. “Oh no, I’m an elephant, and elephants never forget. It’s a curse, really.” – Horton
19. “This looks kinda precarious. Well, nothing to worry, obviously when they build a bridge like this, they take into account that elephants will be crossing here.” – Horton
20. “Wow, I feel really good right now. It must be my new sense of purpose in life.” – Horton
Once Horton realizes that Whoville cannot sustain life living on him, he decides to find a safe place for his little friends with the help of his friend Morton, the mouse.
Horton and Morton have to fight against those in the jungle who would rather ruin Whoville as they try to get the little village to the safest place.
Please share these Horton Hears a Who quotes with your friends and family that could use a feel-good story.
Share your favorite quotes with us in the comment section below.