Heartless Quotes For Those Who Are Heartless
March 1, 2023 5:50 AM EST
If you are looking for heartless quotes worthy of sharing, you are at the right place.
Curated here is a list of the best quotes about heartless people.
To help you find a perfect quote, we have divided all these quotes into different sections.
Besides our quotes section, we have also discussed the signs of a heartless person.
So, let’s start!
Signs of a heartless person
Meeting a cold and heartless person isn’t a pleasant experience.
In most cases, you instantly feel that the person you are interacting with is heartless.
However, if you find it difficult to judge a heartless person, here are the major signs to look for.
- Superiority complex
- Minimum social interaction
- Don’t empathize
This is one of the most prominent signs easily observed in a heartless person.
Usually, these people live with a superiority complex and are not interested in other individuals.
By analyzing this aspect, it won’t be difficult to spot a heartless or cold person.
These people don’t interact with others, as they consider themselves better and higher.
Minimum social interaction
Heartless people stay socially detached.
When there are no social connections, people become cold at heart.
This is the first stage of becoming heartless.
Even if a heartless person shows up at a social event, you can’t interact with him/her.
These people aren’t comfortable if someone approaches them or tries to start a conversation.
On the contrary, a warm-hearted person loves to stay connected with others and make new friends.
Such a person is just present in a social event to kill some time.
Heartless people aren’t interested in empathizing with others.
They don’t want to feel the other person’s feelings in a certain situation.
For instance, if a person is in deep sorrow, a heartless person won’t even bother to ask what is wrong.
This can be frustrating when you want to share your feelings, and the person next to you isn’t interested.
Heartless people don’t know why the other person is struggling and what causes pain.
No doubt, heartless people are self-centered.
This trait allows you to identify a heartless person.
These people have nothing to do outside their life.
They will immediately refuse to help the other if nothing benefits them.
So, everything they do is linked to what they get out of it.
Now that you have enough idea about heartless people let’s move to our main section on heartless quotes.
Top 10 heartless quotes
First, let’s check out the top 10 heartless quotes.
1. “People can be so heartless and dirty.” ― Jim Goad
2. “I don’t like fashion. It’s very heartless.” ― Paul Simon
3. “Did you forget? I’m a heartless wretch!” ― Davy Jones
4. “Leftists are brainless, rightists are heartless.” ― Sercan Leylek
5. “Those who are heartless once cared too much.” ― Frank Ocean
6. “The American people have not become heartless.” ― Joe Biden
7. “Heartless is something Ann and I wrote together.” ― Nancy Wilson
8. “I’m heartless, I thought. Therefore I’m homeless.” ― Margaret Atwood
9. “Life without flying unconditionally, life with the hindered and heartless ending.” ― Tamara Stamenkovic
10. “I say it’s perfectly heartless you’re eating muffins at all, under the circumstances.” ― Oscar Wilde
Thought-provoking heartless quotes
The following heartless quotes are mind-opening. And hopefully, you’ll enjoy reading them.
11. “Heartless zealotry, whether from the religious right or from the teachers’ union on the left, is always troubling.” ― Campbell Brown
12. “The laughter of man is more terrible than his tears, and takes more forms hollow, heartless, mirthless, maniacal.” ― James Thurber
13. “The problem with certainty is that sometimes it can sound cold and heartless, although it is the most compassionate and supportive answer.” ― Yehuda Berg
14. “A fashionable wife! Oh! Never will I be anything so heartless! I have pictured for myself a far higher destiny than this. – Will it ever be more than a picture?” ― Jane Welsh Carlyle
15. “Science is not a heartless pursuit of objective information. It is a creative human activity; its geniuses acting more as artists than as information processors.” ― Stephen Jay Gould
16. “The insatiable need for heartless power and ruthless control is the telltale sign of an uninitiated man – the most irresponsible, incompetent, and destructive force on earth.” ― Michael Leunig
17. “The worship of the golden calf of old has found a new and heartless image in the cult of money and the dictatorship of an economy which is faceless and lacking any truly human goal.” ― Pope Francis
18. “Love, with very young people, is a heartless business. We drink at that age from thirst, or to get drunk; it is only later in life that we occupy ourselves with the individuality of our wine.” ― Karen Blixen
19. “I always get sick of these conversations where people are so obsessed with pixels, with high definition, and even with technology in general. I find it just dull and heartless. And so I wanted to use only the worst machines.” ― Harmony Korine
20. “If you love someone who is ruining his or her life because of faulty thinking, and you don’t do anything about it because you are afraid of what others might think, it would seem that rather than being loving, you are in fact being heartless.” ― William Wilberforce
Reality-based heartless quotes
The following heartless quotes are based on reality and show many facts.
21. “Kinda have feelings, Kinda Heartless.” ― Unknown
22. “You know I love you more when you’re cold and heartless.” ― Charlaine Harris
23. “I’m not heartless. I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.” ― Kanye West
24. “When women are angry at men, they call them heartless. When men are angry at women, they call them crazy. Sometimes it doesn’t stop there.” ― Susan Cheever
25. “If mothers are our first teachers, then having a narcissistic one teaches us that human closeness is terrifying, and the world is a heartless, inconsistent place.” ― Koren Zailckas
26. “Not all Tories are atrocious heartless fiends, I concede. But those who wield hunger as a weapon while claiming their own meals on expenses are beyond satire.” ― Jack Monroe
27. “I think the media has portrayed conservatives as these cold, heartless people who want poor people to die and let half the population starve and all this. They’ve done that so effectively because they’ve owned the narrative for so long.” ― Dave Rubin
28. “Media organizations are frequently criticized for a heartless approach to the news. Stories that are damaging to a person’s reputation make the front page just as quickly – and many would say even more quickly – as stories that enhance it.” ― Parker Conrad
29. “It is an intellectual and moral vacuity that has crippled what the World Social Forum’s founders sincerely hoped would produce some sort of democratic alternative to what they saw as the heartless corporate model of globalization.” ― Terry Glavin
30. “Have you noticed that the meanest, shrillest, least compassionate, and most heartless people who are well off and have all the medical coverage they’ll ever need are seemingly sickened beyond cure by the notion that someone who literally cannot afford health care is somehow beneath contempt and must be vilified and humiliated?” ― Richard Belzer
Heartless quotes that are rational
These heartless quotes are rational and make you think twice.
31. “The ocean has a rhythm, but it has no heart.” ― Christina Henry
32. “Being heartless is better than living with a broken heart!” ― Sadiqua Fathima
33. “What seems cruel and heartless to one is common sense for another.” ― Julia Hartley Brewer
34. “He lies there with no heart, but heartless is the last thing you’ll call him.” ― Sonali Jain
35. “To be conservative at 20 is heartless and to be a liberal at 60 is plain idiocy.” ― Winston Churchill
36. “Even the most innocent person, when cornered, is capable of a heartless crime.” ― Yiyun Li
37. “There’s going to come a time when you learn to be heartless, only to protect yourself.” ― Unknown
38. “Not sure if I am emotionally strong and can handle everything or I am a heartless sociopath.” ― Unknown
39. “Heartless’ is a label that is all too often wrongly given to someone who is rational by someone who is emotional.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
40. “People love to say Heartless aren’t human. But to this day, I still wonder if they’re perhaps more human than the humans themselves.” ― Sara Wolf
More heartless quotes
These are some more heartless quotes with mixed messages.
41. “Hardship is meant to modify the heartless of man to make feel in the flesh as soft being.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
42. “It may be true that the law cannot change the heart, but it can restrain the heartless.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
43. “The heart that pumps blood to the organ and fails to pump love to the world is heartless.” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
44. “They call you heartless, but you have a heart, and I love you for being ashamed to show it.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
45. “The cold, heartless, and/or antisocial people in the world are usually the ones with the biggest hearts.” ― Isaiah Harden
46. “Adolescence is that time when I think it can be the cruelest place on Earth. It can really be heartless.” ― Tori Amos
47. “Heartless retouching should not be the chosen tool to represent women at the beginning of this century.” ― Peter Lindbergh
48. “Perhaps this is just punishment for those who have been heartless, to understand only when nothing can be undone.” ― Khaled Hosseini
49. “I’m a heartless optimist. This combination could make me lethal, but mostly it has led to a successful hermit lifestyle.” ― Sarah Noffke
50. “In life’s journey, you will meet all sorts of characters. Always remember, never shed a tear for the heartless, corrupt, or insensitive.” ― Krystal
Which of these heartless quotes is your favorite?
By going through our list of heartless quotes, you might have an idea of how heartless people behave.
These inspirational and engaging quotes make them an excellent choice for sharing via social media platforms.
Also, you can use these quotes to share with heartless individuals around you.
This can be helpful when it comes to repenting the behavior of a heartless person.
If you have found your favorite heartless quote, don’t forget to share it with us.
For this purpose, you can use the comments section.