Dead to Me Quotes on Friendship Through Difficult Times
August 10, 2022 7:45 AM EST
These Dead to Me quotes both entertain and encourage.
Dead to Me is a story of friendship, love, and companionship.
The story revolves around the unexpected meeting between Jen and Judy.
Jen is a recently widowed real estate agent trying to come to terms with her past but somehow finds it difficult to move on with her life.
That’s when she finds Judy, a positive comforting stranger turned friend with a hidden past.
This show will take you on a wild roller coaster ride.
It’s a series like no other and will leave you wanting more details into the lives of each character after watching it.
These Dead to Me quotes will make you miss your true friends in moments of despair.
Don’t forget to also check out these Fullmetal Alchemist quotes to inspire the anime fan.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Dead to Me quotes by Jen Harding
1. “You are not alone. You’ll always have me.” — Jen Harding
2. “Fucking don’t fucking cuss at me.” — Jen Harding
3. “You want me to take comfort in the fact that we live in a world where everyone knows what the truth is and there are no consequences?” — Jen Harding
4. “Thank you for fucking nothing again.” — Jen Harding
5. “He made me feel so disgusting.” — Jen Harding
6. “You are an addict. And he’s meth, with impish good looks.” — Jen Harding
7. “No means motherfucking no.” — Jen Harding
8. “You don’t know what I can handle.” — Jen Harding
9. “The dominos have fallen, bro.” — Jen Harding
10. “I guess that’s one good use of the shrine. I can always find where my husband was mowed down.” — Jen Harding
11. “Holy eye contact that just happened.” — Jen Harding
12. “Mommy can do whatever she wants.” — Jen Harding
13. “Don’t ever tell a woman that she is overreacting, because most of the time women are underreacting.” — Jen Harding
14. “That’s just my face. I have an upset face.” — Jen Harding
15. “It just came out of my mouth, I couldn’t shove it back in there.” — Jen Harding
16. “How do you live in the same house as someone and have no idea what they’re going through?”— Jen Harding
You will also enjoy our article on Spaceballs quotes.
More Dead to Me quotes by Jen Harding
17. “But it’s not complicated, Judy, because he’s not fucking dead.” — Jen Harding
18. “How do you forgive someone who hits your husband with their car, and then drives away, leaving him to bleed to death on the side of the road?” — Jen Harding
19. “You fell in love in that heartbeat.” — Jen Harding
20. “I’m an excellent judge of character.” — Jen Harding
21. “You know, I’m gonna go get the first aid kit ’cause this looks like a horror movie.” — Jen Harding
22. “Men called women nuts and crazy way too often just to undermine us.” — Jen Harding
23. “I am the woman of the house and I do the protecting.” — Jen Harding
24. “When I’m talking to her, I’m imagining stabbing her in the fucking throat.” — Jen Harding
25. “She is the only person who has been here for me. The only person that doesn’t make me feel like I am failing at everything.” — Jen Harding
You will also enjoy our article on Madea quotes.
Which of these Dead to Me quotes is your favorite?
Dead to Me is about finding the perfect company in the most challenging moments of your life.
It is a story that will make you love and laugh at the same time.
It is about friendship, love, forgiveness, and compassion in the middle of the storm.
The ups and downs of the lives of Jen and Judy will definitely hook you.
Cherish your moments with someone who is always there for you, or maybe try to keep your heart open for others to come inside your life.
Hopefully, these Dead to Me quotes and sayings will inspire you and encourage you no matter your stage of life.
Let us know in the comment section below which of the quotes is your favorite?