We hope you enjoy our list of the most quotable Spaceballs quotes.
This hilarious, fourth-wall-breaking, 1987 space spoof on the well-loved Star Wars films has carved itself a spot on the Hollywood classics list.
Tell us your favorite Spaceballs quotes in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Spaceballs quotes?
Just like all of Mel Brooks’ work, Spaceballs is outrageously funny, goofy, and filled with quotable lines.
And even though some jokes don’t hold up to the test of time, we still love this film overall.
Spaceballs is a movie that is still making people laugh over 30 years after its theatrical debut featuring the talents of Rick Moranis, Bill Pullman, Daphne Zuniga, and John Candy.
The film received mixed reviews from critics and has an average rating of 6.4/10 on Rotten Tomatoes.
These Spaceballs quotes will make you:
- remember your favorite scenes from the movie
- make you want to watch
These Spaceballs quotes are sure to replay this classic film in your head and have you laughing out loud in no time.
Don’t forget to check out these Dune quotes from the novel that reshaped science fiction.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
The best Spaceballs quotes
1. “May The Schwartz Be With You.” — Yogurt
2. “Ludicrous Speed, Go!” — Dark Helmet
3. “I bet she gives great helmet.” — Dark Helmet
4. “That was my virgin alarm. It’s programmed to go off before you do!” — Dot Matrix
5. “There’s only one man who would dare give me the raspberry: Lone Starr!” — Dark Helmet
6. “Did I miss something? When did we get to Disneyland?” — Lone Starr
7. “Helmet. So, at last, we meet for the first time for the last time.” — Lone Starr
8. “And what have we got on this thing, a Cuisinart?” — Dark Helmet
9. “We’re At Now Now.” — Dark Helmet
10. “God willing, we’ll all meet again in Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money.” — Yogurt
You might also like these Superbad quotes from the comedy classic.
Spaceballs quotes by Dark Helmet
11. “WHAT? You went over my helmet?” — Dark Helmet
12. “You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Now let’s see how well you handle it.” — Dark Helmet
13. “I Knew It! I’m Surrounded By A**Holes.” — Dark Helmet
14. “So The Combination Is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5? That’s The Stupidest Combination I Ever Heard In My Life!” — Dark Helmet
15. “So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.” — Dark Helmet
16. “What’s the matter, Colonel Sandurz?! Chicken?!!” — Dark Helmet
17. “What have I done?! My brains are going into my feet!” — Dark Helmet
18. “Say goodbye to your two best friends, and I don’t mean your pals in the Winnebago.” — Dark Helmet
19. “Commence operation [pause] “Vacu-Suck”!” — Dark Helmet
20. “I hate it when I get my Schwartz twisted!” — Dark Helmet
Silly Spaceballs Quotes
21. “Now we’ll show her who is in charge of this galaxy.” — Dark Helmet
Spaceballs quotes by Lone Starr
22. “Buckle up back there, we’re going into…”Hyperactive”!” — Lone Starr
23. “We’re not just doing it for money…We’re doing it for a shitload of money!” — Lone Starr
24. “Spaceballs? Forget it, too dangerous. Besides, I’m already numero uno on Dark Helmet’s hit list.” — Lone Starr
25. “You Listen! On This Ship, You’re To Refer To Me As ‘Idiot,’ Not ‘You Captain.’ I Mean … You Know What I Mean.” — Lone Starr
Are you a Spaceballs fan
Mel Brooks has a talent for making movies so bad that they’re good, and Spaceballs may be the best in his collection.
Whether or not you’re a fan of sci-fi, if you’re a fan of the outrageous, the stupid, and the goofy, then you are probably a fan of Spaceballs, too.
Did you enjoy these Spaceballs quotes and lines?
Which quote was your favorite?
Let us know in the comments below.
September 21, 2022 5:00 AM EST