We hope you enjoy our list of the most quotable Spaceballs quotes.
This hilarious, fourth-wall-breaking, 1987 space spoof on the well-loved Star Wars films has carved itself a spot on the Hollywood classics list.
Tell us your favorite Spaceballs quotes in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these Spaceballs quotes?
Just like all of Mel Brooks’ work, Spaceballs is outrageously funny, goofy, and filled with quotable lines.
And even though some jokes don’t hold up to the test of time, we still love this film overall.
Spaceballs is a movie that is still making people laugh over 30 years after its theatrical debut featuring the talents of Rick Moranis, Bill Pullman, Daphne Zuniga, and John Candy.
The film received mixed reviews from critics and has an average rating of 6.4/10 on Rotten Tomatoes.
These Spaceballs quotes will make you:
- remember your favorite scenes from the movie
- make you want to watch
These Spaceballs quotes are sure to replay this classic film in your head and have you laughing out loud in no time.
Don’t forget to check out these Dune quotes from the novel that reshaped science fiction.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
The best Spaceballs quotes
1. “May The Schwartz Be With You.” — Yogurt
You will also enjoy our article on Ricky Bobby quotes.
2. “Ludicrous Speed, Go!” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on tupac quotes.
3. “I bet she gives great helmet.” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on Dumb and Dumber quotes.
4. “That was my virgin alarm. It’s programmed to go off before you do!” — Dot Matrix
You will also enjoy our article on airplane quotes.
5. “There’s only one man who would dare give me the raspberry: Lone Starr!” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on star wars quotes.
6. “Did I miss something? When did we get to Disneyland?” — Lone Starr
You will also enjoy our article on Finding Nemo quotes.
7. “Helmet. So, at last, we meet for the first time for the last time.” — Lone Starr
You will also enjoy our article on communication quotes and sayings.
8. “And what have we got on this thing, a Cuisinart?” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on Dead to Me quotes.
9. “We’re At Now Now.” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on Halloween quotes.
10. “God willing, we’ll all meet again in Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money.” — Yogurt
You might also like these Superbad quotes from the comedy classic.
Spaceballs quotes by Dark Helmet
11. “WHAT? You went over my helmet?” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on The Sinner quotes.
12. “You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Now let’s see how well you handle it.” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on Dr. Evil quotes.
13. “I Knew It! I’m Surrounded By A**Holes.” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on Matrix quotes.
14. “So The Combination Is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5? That’s The Stupidest Combination I Ever Heard In My Life!” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on candy quotes.
15. “So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.” — Dark Helmet
You will also enjoy our article on cactus quotes.
16. “What’s the matter, Colonel Sandurz?! Chicken?!!” — Dark Helmet
17. “What have I done?! My brains are going into my feet!” — Dark Helmet
18. “Say goodbye to your two best friends, and I don’t mean your pals in the Winnebago.” — Dark Helmet
19. “Commence operation [pause] “Vacu-Suck”!” — Dark Helmet
20. “I hate it when I get my Schwartz twisted!” — Dark Helmet
21. “Now we’ll show her who is in charge of this galaxy.” — Dark Helmet
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Family Guy quotes that push comedic boundaries.
Spaceballs quotes by Lone Starr
22. “Buckle up back there, we’re going into…”Hyperactive”!” — Lone Starr
You will also enjoy our article on Meet the Robinsons quotes.
23. “We’re not just doing it for money…We’re doing it for a shitload of money!” — Lone Starr
24. “Spaceballs? Forget it, too dangerous. Besides, I’m already numero uno on Dark Helmet’s hit list.” — Lone Starr
25. “You Listen! On This Ship, You’re To Refer To Me As ‘Idiot,’ Not ‘You Captain.’ I Mean … You Know What I Mean.” — Lone Starr
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Pen15 quotes that will make you cringe.
Are you a Spaceballs fan
Mel Brooks has a talent for making movies so bad that they’re good, and Spaceballs may be the best in his collection.
Whether or not you’re a fan of sci-fi, if you’re a fan of the outrageous, the stupid, and the goofy, then you are probably a fan of Spaceballs, too.
Did you enjoy these Spaceballs quotes and lines?
Which quote was your favorite?
Let us know in the comments below.