Take a look at these Elizabeth Olsen quotes to learn more about the successful actress.
Elizabeth Chase Olsen is an award-winning actress who started her career in 1994.
She was born in Sherman Oaks, California, in 1989 and is the younger sister of twin sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who were childhood television and movie stars.
Her first acting job was at the age of four when she appeared in her older sister’s made-for-television movie called How the West Was Fun.
Olsen continued her successful acting career and then went to New York University.
She has appeared in many movies and television series but is best known for her role as Wanda Maximoff in the Marvel Superhero Universe and for her roles in the thrillers Silent House and Martha Marcy May Marlene.
Olsen’s acting skills have led to her being nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award, A Golden Globe Award, and a Critic’s Choice Television Award.
Best Elizabeth Olsen Quotes
Here are some of the best quotes from the popular actress.
1. “I really actually enjoy auditioning.” — Elizabeth Olsen
2. “You want everyone to succeed in your family.” — Elizabeth Olsen
3. “I get way too much happiness from good food.” — Elizabeth Olsen
4. “It’s interesting to watch myself with an audience.” — Elizabeth Olsen
5. “I’m the first one who sees every romantic comedy in theaters.” — Elizabeth Olsen
6. “No, I wouldn’t want the paparazzi ever following me in my life.” — Elizabeth Olsen
7. “I would love to date a chef. I’d probably get really fat, but I don’t care.” — Elizabeth Olsen
8. “The tabloids create their own stories about people’s lives that don’t exist.” — Elizabeth Olsen
9. “I never wanted anyone to think that I would use my family name to get me anywhere.” — Elizabeth Olsen
10. “I feel it is obvious when someone has thought too much about what they’re wearing.” — Elizabeth Olsen
Thought-Provoking Elizabeth Olsen Quotes
As you read these quotes from Elizabeth, allow yourself to think and ponder on them.
11. “I just think my family is so normal, but no one wants to accept that.” — Elizabeth Olsen
12. “I think every day you try to soak up as much as you can to learn and understand things better.” — Elizabeth Olsen
13. “I had a great drama teacher in high school, and that’s when I started to learn about the history of theater.” — Elizabeth Olsen
14. “I believe that you are only in control of so much. So whatever you are not in control of, you can’t worry about.” — Elizabeth Olsen
15. “I don’t know about you, but my girlfriends have been my girlfriends forever, and they’re my sisters and my family.” — Elizabeth Olsen
16. “I’m a very social person, and I love being out in the world, and the feeling of not having that is the scariest thing to me.” — Elizabeth Olsen
17. “My favorite thing about acting is you have to learn how to work with people that you probably would never try to.” — Elizabeth Olsen
Iconic Elizabeth Olsen Quotes
Check out these iconic quotes from Elizabeth Olsen.
18. “My friends and I started making films when I was still in kindergarten.” — Elizabeth Olsen
19. “When I’m wearing heels at events, my feet feel like they’re sitting in pools of blood.” — Elizabeth Olsen
20. “I’m terrified of improv. Improv in a show or in front of an audience sounds terrifying.” — Elizabeth Olsen
21. “I also want to go to an Italian island and do cuisine properly with some famous Italian chef and, like, his mother.” — Elizabeth Olsen
22. “Not since I was 10, trying to get Nick Vossler’s attention in PE. ‘Red Rover, Red Rover, send Nicholas right over!’” — Elizabeth Olsen
23. “I auditioned equally for film and theater. The difference is that theater has seasons, while film, it’s always happening.” — Elizabeth Olsen
24. “Something my sisters always say, which might have come from my father at one point — my dad, I don’t know — is that ‘no’ is a full sentence.” — Elizabeth Olsen
25. “I always felt that having older twin sisters was an advantage. I felt very clear about how I was going to navigate lots of things because of watching them.” — Elizabeth Olsen
Elizabeth Olsen’s Personal Life
Olsen is a self-proclaimed atheist, as she believes that “religion should be about community.”
She is married to musician Robbie Arnett, and they have written a children’s book together called Hattie Harmony: Worry Detective.
She is a proponent of women’s rights and is passionate about mental health.
Please share these Elizabeth Olsen quotes with others by clicking the share button!
Check out these related lifestyle articles:
Do you think that life imitates art, or is art imitating life? Before you answer that, read this article to understand what the phrase means.
Don’t let a busy schedule destroy your relationship—not just with your significant other but also with your connection with yourself.
Discover why hard work beats talent and why it’s the sustaining factor that will push you to the top of the heap and keep you there!
Learn to stop the negative effects of social media. Follow these tips so you won’t have to feel sad each time you open your Facebook.
Check out these related quote articles:
Looking for inspirational be yourself quotes to encourage you? Here are some uplifting quotes about being yourself to inspire your best life.
These profound and thought-provoking song quotes offer insights into life, love, and everything in between.
Rap combines rhythm and poetry, where words become weapons and stories are etched into beats.
Prepare to enter the world of shinobi legends as we unravel the profound wisdom found in these Itachi Uchiha quotes.